ATTN:scythe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Your threads suck ass Happy Dance

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by kmcdude

I'll drink to thatdrunk

Imaginary
erm

dark_angelz
yeah.

EsteemedLeader
Wooh! Let's kill scythe!

Scythe
Originally posted by kmcdude

Thanks for yesterdays news...

Wolflet
no expression

Sir Mist
My dancing bananas.....theyre dancing..! After a lengthy break of standing there motionles.....theyre moving againeek!

Scythe
That's the story of my life, always being shun because I'm white...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Scythe
That's the story of my life, always being shun because I'm white...

Yeah, everyone hates you. Even me, an Aryan, the most perfect symbol of white-ness, 100% white, shun you for being white. no expression

Scythe
I'm not even white though....

EsteemedLeader
I'm not even white though....

Then I don't shun you. Hurray for interracial mingling.

Scythe
Have you ever thought about how funny it is when people say the words: moist, long, brown, and extended when they're saying something?

EsteemedLeader
Not really. Only if I've been watching Beavis and Butthead...

Scythe
Oh yeah

zac_j
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Yeah, everyone hates you. Even me, an Aryan, the most perfect symbol of white-ness, 100% white, shun you for being white. no expression

laughing out loud

Scythe
Hehehe

zac_j
This boy @ my school got in trouble for having one of the slipknot masks pictures posted up in his locker, because when the teacher did locker checks, she freaked.

Scythe
Originally posted by zac_j
This boy @ my school got in trouble for having one of the slipknot masks pictures posted up in his locker, because when the teacher did locker checks, she freaked.

Hmm, only in Germany? I'm not sure, they're pretty big over there, what grade are you guys in?

zac_j

Scythe
Man, you guys have strict policies...

zac_j
no, its just that the teachers are pussies.

Scythe
Fair enough.

Scythe
Well dooders! I gots to hit the ole' dusty trail, so you all take good care alright! I'll try to come back on to see how your all doing.

Inspectah Deck
Have you ever thought about how funny it is when people say the words: moist, long, brown, and extended when they're saying something?

No

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.