Asgardian Destroyer Runs The Gauntlet..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Asgardian Destroyer versus the following one-on-one

Since his Stamina is limitless,the Destroyer will face the next opponent as soon(if he doesnt lose) as the opponent is defeated..

The Destroyer will not be able to use his Disenergrator/Transmutation Powers etc..untill he faces the Uber Beings...hand-to-hand for the Destroyer(however his opponents can use whatever powers they have to defeat the Destroyer)

The opponents are..

Thing
Wonder Man
Silver Surfer
Thanos
PC Darksied
Imperiex
Celestial(only 1)

How far can the Destroyer go?

grey fox
ether silver surfer ( i have no idea how the power cosmic could affect the destroyer) or pre crisis darkseid , pc darkseid owns him with a single blast of the omega beams.

olympian
Stops at PC Darkseid more likely.

Sentry
Originally posted by olympian
Stops at PC Darkseid more likely.

I agree.

Then again, the Omega Beams VS. The Destroyer's Disintergration Beams... The Battle With PC Darkseid could go either way. He is an uber being, so he can use his disintegrator/transmutaion powers.

whobdamandog
It all kind of depends on who's spirit is inhabiting the destroyer armor. If a very skilled tactician who know's the armors abilities is using it, then I believe it could make it all the way up to the celestial, then it would probably be melted to slag heap...

supremthor
Originally posted by whobdamandog
It all kind of depends on who's spirit is inhabiting the destroyer armor. If a very skilled tactician who know's the armors abilities is using it, then I believe it could make it all the way up to the celestial, then it would probably be melted to slag heap...
na no way its getting past PC Darksied and if it does Imperiex kills him. by the way Imperiex is more powerful the one Celestial.

guy222
4th Celestial Host put down the 2,000 FT Destroyer

Just wanted to say that

stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
is Doomsdays bones harder then Destroyer armor?

if not then stops @ celestial

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, the Celestial is where he stops.

Omega Vision
PC Darkseid is where his luck runs out.

SoulDevourer
actualy I dunno if it even stop @ celestial...its only ONE celestial, can 1 celestial melt its armor?

maybe Destroyer gonna chop of its arms the its legs & head before it can fight back stick out tongue (destroyer has its sword for this fight right?)

Omega Vision
How powerful is your average Celestial? (I'm not talking Exitar or TOAA, I'm talking a Celestial at the crest of the Bell curve in terms of power)

DarthDaniel1001
I would say all Celestials are around Galactus's level in terms of power. Maybe even stronger.

Omega Vision
Well if that's the case then no way in hell does the Destroyer win that fight, not that the Destroyer could get past Imperiex in any case (I doubt the Destroyer could even take PC Darkseid).
Destroyer has a pretty good shot at taking down Thanos and he stomps the rest.

Galan007
IF the destroyer made it past darkseid, it would get stomped by imperiex. HARD.

Omega Vision
The list of beings that can fight Imperiex is a relatively short one and the Destroyer ain't on that list.

boriquaking55
PC Darkseid

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
IF the destroyer made it past darkseid, it would get stomped by imperiex. HARD.

abso-friggin-lutely. and i think it's a BIG IF he got past DS. i'd think DS could deal with the soul inside the armor if he couldn't harm it directly . . .

and . . . powered by all of asgard and made 2000' tall, AND using the odin-sword, the destroyer couldn't take out even a SINGLE celestial--did nothing more than choping an arm off that grew right back. galactus also made it his herald easily. to think a regular powered destroyer could take even ONE celestial is utterly ridiculous.

DarthDaniel1001
Wow, you said it perfectly. Guess that ends this discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.