Walter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent 69
This is a story about an anti hero....This is a true story

Walter...........

Walter was a normal farmerboy who lived in Galway Ireland and who lived with his parents for 17 years of his life...He then moved to Dublin the main city of Ireland...His time there as a college student was very usefull to him as he discovered the magic of dead bodys and his wanting to be a scientist .As the three years of college passed his up session with dead bodys became bigger and stranger he then started to think about killing people ........Walter came across another person with his passion ,her name was Neva she was a student there aswell .Neva was described as a sexy 22 year old girl who was up sessed with bodys but never wanted to kill a human being but liked the idea of someone else killing a person......Walter was insane with passion but confused about what he shoud do.......He then went to a local shop in confusion and saw asa robbery which 7 people where killed and guted Walter killed the robber and ran....Walter had a diary which i found in a ditch yesterday and was amazed by this story,How do i know its true ..I know the person who is walter and the funny think is he is a member of Kmc ...Try and guess who he is ..

Wild Cherry
firefirefireph... me?

Scythe
I lost count....

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Scythe
I lost count.... petpet

Scythe
You missed a spot...

Sir Mist
Ah crap he's onto me....*jumps behind a bush*ninja

Scythe
The hell just happened?

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Scythe
You missed a spot... glomp petpet there ya go smile.Originally posted by Scythe
The hell just happened? me smile

Agent 69
I know Walter and u will find out who he is ....Just look for the clues

Acherontia

Agent 69
LoL

Kharhmah
Woo, Galway! w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.