Peace Treaty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilyGinnyBlack
Wow, I haven't posted here in a long time, but that's not why I started this thread. I don't know if any of you here know of the current "war" type atmosphere that the HP community seems to be surrounded in. If you do then you know that it is extremely bad; shipping had always caused slight waves among the calm waters of the HP fan base. After HBP these waves have become one large tsunami.

So, my friends and I, at Requiem - A Harry/Ginny Discussion Board, have come up with an idea. A place were HP can be discussed peacefully by any and all shippers. It will be a website (it isn't up yet, I'm just getting the word out about the idea) and fans will be able to discuss the books in general and also HP relationships. But please remember that this site is meant to be peaceful, that means no flaming or bashing and one needs to have an open mind to all ships. And if not an open mind, then enough maturity to respect other people's thoughts and opinions.

If you like the idea please leave a response and please, no flames. I'll update this thread when I get more information. Thank you for reading and I hope you consider the opportunity and offer. happy

sasee tiin
it is so boring to read threads where everyone just agree about everything, and is positive to all the stuff being said. What are fun, are up heated discussions!!
you should have an open mind, and respect others opinions, but you should also post if you disagree, and IMO you are allowed to be angry.
That what's making it fun!!

LilyGinnyBlack
We're not saying that everyone has to agree with everything that is being said. We're just saying that there will be no bashing or flaming of other people's opinions on shipping and such. You're right, it would be no fun if every just agreed, it just depends on the level of that disagreement. smile

Trickster
Yeah, just like every other forum aims to be. Anyway, I think there's a rule against advertising.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.