Vote for September's Debate here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I know it's late, but I was in Paris until two days ago! big grin

Phoenix
Whoa! There's a LOT this month! big grin

Clovie
voted for voldie's obsesion.

i don't understand...what is to be important about zabini? he's just some student confused

Phoenix
*shrugs* someone nominated it so i put it up...

BTW, I tried to keep things from spoiling anything for the few people left in the world who haven' finished reading it yet. If you don't understand something, PM me, they are a bit cryptic.

Clovie
okay laughing out loud

naaah i think i understood it...
but things like 'THAT person' looks funny wink

and it is not that seldom not to have read the book yet. we're getting the translation no sooner than January messed

DarkC
Originally posted by Phoenix
I know it's late, but I was in Paris until two days ago! big grin
*very loud raspberry*

Trickster
I assume that person has a three letter acronym?

There's already too many debates about them, if so... I really advise we don't do it (Although it may be a little late, considering the four votes in that direction).

DarkC
Nah, it's Snape.

Trickster
Oh, right. Well, there's a lot of that in every thread too.

Coonskin 13
VOTE FOR THE SNAPE ONE! C'mon we allready know which ships its gonna be (R/Hr H/G R/T) JK said so herself.

Trickster
Where?

Clovie
who is R/T?
remus/ tonks? confused

The Phantom
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
VOTE FOR THE SNAPE ONE! C'mon we allready know which ships its gonna be (R/Hr H/G R/T) JK said so herself. No we don't know, for one. And two, there are to many threads on Snape as it is, and I think after all the evidence the people supporting him has come up with he is pretty much innocent.

shaber
This is leaving it very late.

~Air Angel~
Hi! I'm here quick to pop in. My husband and I were discussing dumbledore's death and he did some really (read between the lines stuff) on the page where snape killed dumbledore....well my hubby believes that he already knew that draco was bad and was going to kill him. And snape was in on it. That JK wants us to THINK that he's bad. He said it had something to do with the fact that dumbledore had crouched down when draco was talking to him....he thinks that dumbledore may have done something like an unspoken spell.

Or possibly that the stuff he drank had something to do with a protection of the spell. Maybe its a set up to let Voldemort think that he's dead and then maybe he'll show up in the end of the book. Also think that dumbldore had previously moved the horcruxes. He's too smart to be outsmarted...

Just our opinion though........

Trickster
Heh, that's basically the consensus here, AA. At least, the first paragraph.

DarkC
5 for is Harry a horcrux?! Really. Now ask yourself this: D'you really think that a portion of LV's soul can survive in Harry?

Trickster
Man, someone needs to vote for one of the fours - we can't debate that -there's no arguement!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Trickster
Man, someone needs to vote for one of the fours - we can't debate that -there's no arguement! True.

Trickster
No! You're putting more votes in!

The Phantom
Stop voting for the Harry is horcrux in! You can't really discuss it!

Director_Joe
Yeah, and it's been disgussed in every other thread anyway...

DarkC
Phoe, there's not going to be a September Debate, is there? erm

The Phantom
Not at this rate.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by DarkC
Phoe, there's not going to be a September Debate, is there? erm

So sorry guys, Phoe and I have been busy at the University and I've been sick .. lol, great time to get sick on my birthday right?

But to make up for skipping September debate, we're going to have to do something EXTRA special for you all.

~Phoe and Rogue

Trickster
sad

Ah well... Let's see the extra special thing! drool

vaya_the_elf
My vote goes towards .. . . . .. ..
Is Harry a Horcrux?

Phoenix
Septembers debate is... Is Harry A horcrux?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.