Real Street Battle, Moonknight v Grendl v Daredevil v Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
Its 4 way smile

I've been reading a lot about characters with the strength of 10 who are "street", well they are not to me. Spidey is not street to me (I think spideys great but he lifts 25 tons etc). Not street to me.

These guys above are street, hardcore street, no gadgets beyond Nunchucks (Moonknight), Billyclubs (Davedevil), bladed staff (Grendl) and Kali sticks (Batman).

I adore all 4 of these guys, they are real street and I've removed all gimmickssmile

masterbruce
batman would win

he would survey the situation, gauge his attackers and strategize a way to win

of course, his supreme fighting skills would help also

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by masterbruce
batman would win

he would survey the situation, gauge his attackers and strategize a way to win

of course, his supreme fighting skills would help also

all these guys are able to do that imo

DigiMark007
I realize the tourney isn't street-level whirly. But it would be hard to find 48 street-levelers that meet the normal "street" criteria. Our official definition is "powerful street level" which we basically defined ourselves to include more people. So yeah, Spidey isn't street, but he is for the purposes of the tourney.

Hmmm...and masterbruce thinks bats could win even without gadgets or prep. I'm gonna have to disagree. Take away gadgets and Bats is the only one I'd definitely count out of this. Don't know enough about the first two to really declare a winner, but it won't be Batman.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I realize the tourney isn't street-level whirly. But it would be hard to find 48 street-levelers that meet the normal "street" criteria. Our official definition is "powerful street level" which we basically defined ourselves to include more people. So yeah, Spidey isn't street, but he is for the purposes of the tourney.

Hmmm...and masterbruce thinks bats could win even without gadgets or prep. I'm gonna have to disagree. Take away gadgets and Bats is the only one I'd definitely count out of this. Don't know enough about the first two to really declare a winner, but it won't be Batman.

I agree, I actually think the first three are pretty even except moonknight is slightly stronger.

As for street level lets see off the top of my head -

Archer
Ironfist with out HOTD
Shangchi
Weaponsmaster
Cheshire
Catman
Batman
Grendl
Robin
Nightwing
Vigilante 1 2 3
Bounce
Moonknight
Daredevil
Bullseye
Deadshot
Guardian
Captain America
Union Jack
Punisher
Kazar
Golgo 13
original Kraven
Puck
original Taskmaster
Spymaster (without weapons)
Kicktail Kid
Electra
Catwoman
The Expert
Cutter
The Destroyer
Remo Williams (The other Destroyer)
Shredder
Batrock
Tumbler
Red Skull
Mountinegro
El Aquila (The eagle)
The black knight
The swordsman
The Cat (Master of Kung Fu)
The Phantom
The Shadow
Doc Savage
Nightthrasher
The Master
Nightraven
Nighthawk (Supreme Power)
Rorshach (Watchmen)
Owlman (Watchmen)
Blue Beetle

must be 48 there Digi

DigiMark007
Hehe. Yeah, but we're not all as knowledgeable as you. The way we did it wasn't pretending to be a "true" street-level tourney, but it definitely made it easier for many of us (myself included) who only know about half the people on that list (maybe a little more, but it's the same point). Besides, there's more fun combos this way.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hehe. Yeah, but we're not all as knowledgeable as you. The way we did it wasn't pretending to be a "true" street-level tourney, but it definitely made it easier for many of us (myself included) who only know about half the people on that list (maybe a little more, but it's the same point). Besides, there's more fun combos this way.

fair enough smile I could have kept going smile anyway I will watch the street level competrition as I know guys like longpig have put a lot of work into it.

Whirlysplatt
big shamless bumpety bump bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.