who would bge the hardest sith lord to kill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

birthoftheforce
Out of all of the sith lords who do you think would be harder to kill.

atlant80
he is the strongest sith ever Ragnos pwns all

Fishy
Nihilus only one can do that. Ragnos will be hard to kill as well but there are ways.

birthoftheforce
i gave it to sion because not many people would be able to destroy the force within him that holds him together and keeps him alive. Ragnos is strong but as long as you send enough people there is no reason to suggest he would live. I think it was you attland who gave a list of flaws to nihilus's force eating ability and i agree with them. tulak hord the same reasons as ragnos and i posted pleigous and sidious because i realised that if they both wanted to rule the galaxy together and become immortal and invincible, all they had to do was use their power od keeping one alive on eachover.

Fishy
There is no flaw in Nihilus his ability, except for the Exile, and Sion is hard to kill but a hell of a lot easier then somebody like Ragnos and/or Nihilus. You just have to destroy his will.

Lord-Nihilus
still people only vote on what they read in the books....tut tut tut, as i've said before, Nihilus had one weakness, exile, so screw the rest of the sith.

birthoftheforce
go under google and type "nihilus is not as perfect " and you will see a list of his flaws posted by faunus or atland

Lord-Nihilus
who the hell are them?

birthoftheforce
some members on this site

birthoftheforce
have you read them

atlant80
i never posted on Nihilus. he pwns al but the exile but Ragnos may have a way to counter it. or maybe half of Ragnos's power is enough to overstuff nihilus. We need a book on Ragnos...

Dimmimar
Look, Nihilus can beat anything apart from the Exile.

atlant80
not 100% he never met sadow or Ragnos

Dimmimar
And? Sadow and Ragnos never met him. Nihilus can rip the force from anyone.

atlant80
we dont know that and he eats the force what if he overeats

kamikz
Well as long as we don't know, we can't say that. You might as well say that Yoda knew about such power and learned how to defend against it but no one could do it so you never see him use it. As far as we know, Nihilus kills anyone except the Exile. And I doubt that Nihilus power is a power that was used by the ancient sith. He was a wound in the force, the ancient sith werent. It was a technique that only excisted inside Nihilus, it couldent be taught to anyone, Kreia says that herself.

Dimmimar
Then everything else on the planet dies, look at Katarr. He went to eat the Jedi there, ended up eating the entire planet.

"There are some techniques in the force, from which there are no defence."

That answers your questions.

atlant80
Kreia has a way with words

Dimmimar
And? The gameplayers didn't put that for sentimental value, they didn't make loads of voiceovers with Kreia talking about force techniques just so someone could refute it.

I could say that any character lies.

atlant80
Fine whatever Nihilus pwns all but the exile thread closed.

Dimmimar
Thank you.

Lord Janus
Where's Darth Janus? What kinda thread is this?

Dimmimar
We all know that you are teh Uber Jawa SIth !!111

Lord Janus
*Lightning crackes from his hands* Oooteenieski!

That reminds me... I was playing Galaxies and I saw someone playing as a jawa (It was a Small black bantha with a robe, but same thing.) They actually spoke some kind of gibberishlike jawa ramble. It was pretty cool actually.

Dimmimar
Is galaxy worth getting? And how much does it cost?

Lord Janus
I personally enjoy Galaxies. unlike most MMORPGs I've played, Galaxies isn't all about killing every five seconds, and it's Star Wars, so it's a very nice environment, lush and interesting. Unfortunately, it requires a decent connection if you plan to update the patches before your first play-through. Took me twenty minutes with very good cable modem. Anyways, it's about 14 and a half American dollars for one month, although you can purchase for multiple months and they cut you a break on the price.

Personally? So long as I work, I won't mind shelling out between ten and fifteen bucks a month, since that's what I'd be spending on new video games or books if I wasn't playing Galaxies.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Lord Janus
I personally enjoy Galaxies. unlike most MMORPGs I've played, Galaxies isn't all about killing every five seconds, and it's Star Wars, so it's a very nice environment, lush and interesting. Unfortunately, it requires a decent connection if you plan to update the patches before your first play-through. Took me twenty minutes with very good cable modem. Anyways, it's about 14 and a half American dollars for one month, although you can purchase for multiple months and they cut you a break on the price.

Personally? So long as I work, I won't mind shelling out between ten and fifteen bucks a month, since that's what I'd be spending on new video games or books if I wasn't playing Galaxies.

*sigh*

Another game my computer cant handle despite the fact I have a near T1 fast internet connection and can dowload 600megabtye files in less than 30mins.

Lord Janus
I have a high end computer and a cable modem and I still get horrible lag in city centers. But part of that is the passive loading feature I opted for.

Dimmimar
You can only play on MMORPG's in China for three hours now. The three hours after that you get your stats halved and if you try and play longer than that, your character gets deleted.

Rand al'Thor
Hey everyone hint of advice if your a gamer. DO NOT GET A LAPTOP!

Lord Janus
Originally posted by Dimmimar
You can only play on MMORPG's in China for three hours now. The three hours after that you get your stats halved and if you try and play longer than that, your character gets deleted.

Is this to save bandwidth or something?

Dimmimar
Nope, to save the children from the evils of game addiction (seriously).

Lord Janus
Well, they're not exactly a model nation in most areas. Why should this surprise me?

Illustrious
3 hours a day? 3 hours a week?

As for Nihilus having no defense, we are only certain of that with KotOR era characters. Is it possible, even plausible, that he can defeat anyone? Yes. But until it is none, do not try to pass that as fact, Dimmimar.

Dimmimar
A week.

Tangible God
Isn't it overkill to say a videogame character is great just cause he's hard to kill in the game. In real life, if your hit by a saber, your dead. But people turn Revan into a God just becasue he can withstand all those blows to his body.

How is Nihilus that different. We know Ragnos ruled unquestioned for over a century over a million other Sith, what's to say Nihilus would do so well over Ragnos?

Fishy
He would eat him... And no Revan is not good because he can get hit, he's good because he doesn't get hit. If it was real he wouldn't get hit. Now seriously on Nihilus.

Nihilus eats everything he eats the force. Ragnos practically is the force, he would be one hell of a great thing to eat.

Tangible God
But since Nihilus was never paired up against Ragnos, and noone knows the full extent of Ragnos' power, then we can't tell who would win.

Would Ragnos deal a killing blow right away, or would Nihilus stop Ragnos in his tracks first? Would Ragnos even have to move that much?

Fishy
Nihilus ate a planet filled with Jedi and god knows how many force sensitives. And was hungry again just a few months later. Ragnos would have to be hell of a lot more powerful then that to fill Nihilus up and I doubt even he is that powerful.

Edit: That is of course assuming he can get full, which is bullshit seeing as he's a void in the force. What he eats has nowhere to go, well not for a very long time it just dissapears. Nihilus would be able to eat the universe.

Darth Sparhawk
What are the powers of Hihilus?
Anyway, I heard that the Sion guy is holding his...hmmm...body with the Force, isn't he impossible to kill?

Lord Janus
It works like this:

Nihilus is a serious wound in the Force, and if his hunger continues, the destruction of all -life- seems imminent. His hunger knows no bounds, and his actions of eating the Force of the entire planet of Katarr (Including the entire race of Miralukans living there in the colony and the jedi council meeting there) is considerable. He can most likely eat up a Sith Lord or anything else. Why Nihilus never ate up Sion or Kreia I'm guessing is because he was still more sane at that point or he's just not interested in individual Force users of their caliber. Ragnos, however, would shine like the sun in his force vision, and he'd try to eat him up instantly, trying to fill up the void within himself. If Ragnos can counter this, he would probably be among the select few. But from what we've seen, only someone who is himself devoid of the Force can withstand the assault. Everyone else gets pwned.

Sion, Lord of Pain, thrives on his hatred and his personal suffering. His body is fractured and pierced in over a thousand different places, and each place was kept together and mended by pure will. He cannot die, because his amazing control over his own body allows him to survive most physical trauma. Who knows? His mastery of the Force could possibly allow him to absorb ALL physical trauma, when you consider that he is the only known practitioner of this field of Force use. In any case, Sion does not die physically. He is probably barely alive in that sense. Instead, Sion loses his will to live, and this is what defeats him. Not any lightsaber cut or thrust, nor any blaster bolt or even wave of lightning. This is significant to point out because it shows that Sion has mastered his body and reinforced its fortitude with his sheer will and hatred. His power must have been immense.

Lord-Nihilus
Originally posted by atlant80
i never posted on Nihilus. he pwns al but the exile but Ragnos may have a way to counter it. or maybe half of Ragnos's power is enough to overstuff nihilus. We need a book on Ragnos...

dude! you stole my coloured in Revan!!!!, EVIL!!!!

u like?!?

Lord-Nihilus
At least its better to see Nihilus back at the top...

Hope we get to see more of him in kotor 3

Ogami Itto
i would say palpatine!! he might not be the most powerful but he sure is good at hiding, look at aotc!! i dunno if other darksiders would see through his trick tho

Dimmimar
Can you kill someone who can drain the force from you?

Darth Sparhawk
I heard enough. Nihilus is the man to beat. Sure Sidious is cunning, this Sion guy is terrible too, but Nihilus is like a black hole.

Dimmimar
Originally posted by Lord Janus
It works like this:

Nihilus is a serious wound in the Force, and if his hunger continues, the destruction of all -life- seems imminent. His hunger knows no bounds, and his actions of eating the Force of the entire planet of Katarr (Including the entire race of Miralukans living there in the colony and the jedi council meeting there) is considerable. He can most likely eat up a Sith Lord or anything else. Why Nihilus never ate up Sion or Kreia I'm guessing is because he was still more sane at that point or he's just not interested in individual Force users of their caliber. Ragnos, however, would shine like the sun in his force vision, and he'd try to eat him up instantly, trying to fill up the void within himself. If Ragnos can counter this, he would probably be among the select few. But from what we've seen, only someone who is himself devoid of the Force can withstand the assault. Everyone else gets pwned.

Sion, Lord of Pain, thrives on his hatred and his personal suffering. His body is fractured and pierced in over a thousand different places, and each place was kept together and mended by pure will. He cannot die, because his amazing control over his own body allows him to survive most physical trauma. Who knows? His mastery of the Force could possibly allow him to absorb ALL physical trauma, when you consider that he is the only known practitioner of this field of Force use. In any case, Sion does not die physically. He is probably barely alive in that sense. Instead, Sion loses his will to live, and this is what defeats him. Not any lightsaber cut or thrust, nor any blaster bolt or even wave of lightning. This is significant to point out because it shows that Sion has mastered his body and reinforced its fortitude with his sheer will and hatred. His power must have been immense.

Nihilus deals with Sion in the cut content, quite funny actually:

{Nihilus turns around and continues to gaze out of the window, deeming Sion not worthy of his time}

- The echo is silenced

- No, my alliance with you is dead

- I have tracked the Exile over planet after planet across this Galaxy, all to satiate your hunger. I have grown weary of it.

- No...my purpose is to destroy, that is what carries my flesh through the endless nights...as I have before, I have come again to humble my master and take more power for my own

- You think I fear you Nihilus? There is nothing left in this shell for you to feed on

- {Angry} The arrogance...I will find what remains of the man inside that cloak and visit upon it endless pain. DIE!

{Nihilus turns around and smashes Sion to the ground, dissolving some of his crew members in the sheer power of the attack}

{Sion limps away and Nihilus turns around}

But they are most likely like "grains of sand." to paraphrase Tobin.

Lord Janus

Damn.

Tired of being impressed today by characters I already thought i knew... lol

Dimmimar
It shows that Nihilus is powerful, and Sion only takes on Traya when he has Nihilus on his side.

Lord Janus
I rather figured that, actually. Sion didn't -do- anything other than beat up a woman who was already rendered helpless. Nihilus did the real work.

Illustrious
Sion is Nihilus' lackey turned enemy.

Nihilus is the hardest to kill if there is no counter to his force feeding, otherwise that goes to Ragnos.

Dimmimar
I just like that scene, Nihilus just turns around again after beating up Sion.

kingkman
other than destroying sion's will there is another way to kill him and that is to destroy the force within him or he force that holds his body together. Nihilus would be able to do this using his force eating ability but no one lese knows such techniques taht we know of.

Lord-Nihilus
Sion rely's on his connection to the force to stay alive, does anyone reckon that nihilus' force drain would kill sion?

birthoftheforce
For sure.

Fishy
Originally posted by Lord-Nihilus
Sion rely's on his connection to the force to stay alive, does anyone reckon that nihilus' force drain would kill sion?

Of course it would, Nihilus would eat him just like he eats everybody else...

Julie
Marka Ragnos....Kreia said he was a great duelist...I'm assuming that means something

Fishy
Kreia said that about Tulak Hord... At least I don't remember her saying that about Ragnos..

But only one can kill Nihilus i'm sure more then one can kill Ragnos, if they are lucky and the greatest people join forces.

Tangible God
Damn that Kreia, she screws everyone over.

birthoftheforce
ok tangerine you wanabee grape fruit

birthoftheforce
i will strike upon thee tangerine. you attempted to poisen my brother and i will lay my vengence down upon thee.

overlord
Don't kill Tangerine, he has a cool name!

Tangible God
Maybe I SHOULD change my name to tangerine..........or Tropicana.

warpig_ben
Vader would have been more powerful than them all.

Veneficus
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
i will strike upon thee tangerine. you attempted to poisen my brother and i will lay my vengence down upon thee.

... huh

Veneficus
Originally posted by warpig_ben
Vader would have been more powerful than them all.

Ok this is just stupid...Vader is far from the most powerful actually he is quite low on the scale of power...and even had he reached full potential...what is to say that he would be as powerful as Revan or weaker than Malak?

birthoftheforce
read the bottom of his avater venus

Tangible God
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
read the bottom of his avater venus lol

Revan Ecks
What about Ajuntapall do you think he could beat Nihilus?

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Dimmimar
Nope, to save the children from the evils of game addiction (seriously).

That's absurd! There's no addiction in video games! Playing KOTOR for 10 hours straight is not an addiction, it's dedication baby.

Boris
Darth Sidious.

Revan Ecks
i wouldn't say Sidious because Mace Windu would of killed him if anakin hadn't came in.

Fishy
Movie fanboys... They just ignore all the EU even though they are in an EU forum...

exanda kane
...the one with nike trainers...

Revan Ecks
NagaSadow is the best saber duelist so he would be hard to kill.

darth-yoda
wasnt tulak the best duelist and even then a saber is no match force eating now im thinking if plaguise can manipulate midiclorians couldnt he just destroy the ones in nihilus body and then hit him with his saber in the eye or groin

Darth Traya
Originally posted by darth-yoda
wasnt tulak the best duelist and even then a saber is no match force eating now im thinking if plaguise can manipulate midiclorians couldnt he just destroy the ones in nihilus body and then hit him with his saber in the eye or groin

That post made me laugh. Plageous could influence to midichlorians to create life, he can't destroy the midichlorians in people's bodies.

Even then, Nihilus is a wound in the force, hypothetically an ability like that wouldn't effect him. Although that is pure hypothesis, just like your post, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Deus Ex
This thread needs to be tested for idiocy. No wait... too late.

Veneficus
You know darth-yoda is a nice guy and all...but by the gods if his posts drive me nuts...it takes me like half and hour to figure out what they say.

Deus Ex
He needs to discover the beauty of punctuation.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Veneficus
You know darth-yoda is a nice guy and all...but by the gods if his posts drive me nuts...it takes me like half and hour to figure out what they say. By the God's here I am!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.