Silver Surfer vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
Say they were fighting in Manahttan(more explosions). Who would win?

Marvelgeek
Surfer's a bit more endowned in the cosmic power depatment. yes

Wickerman
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Say they were fighting in Manahttan(more explosions). Who would win?

You're kidding right? What the f**k?

pray this thread gets closed before c17 and his sarcastic friends see it no

~wickerman~

Juntai
Sidekick, he's out like a light.

jgiant
well cap's sheild is indestructable...and he does have peak human fitness...

colossus17
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

WTF.......this is like the stupidest ****en thread ever.......captain america can lift 850 LB....!!!!!!!! he can kill SS...he will crush his board on him..also he has peak human fitness..and can run like 15 mp/h SS is dead.........captain america is a super soldier.....DAHHH....silver surfer will die after 1 or 2 kicks

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by jgiant
well cap's sheild is indestructable... pff..... stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
Shield, or surfboard. Yeah there's a lot of competition in that department.

But Surfer has vast cosmic power, Cap can lose in many ways...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Cap can lose in many ways... OOOHHH Let's discuss those instead! eek!

Wickerman
Originally posted by colossus17
WTF.......this is like the stupidest ****en thread ever.......captain america can lift 850 LB....!!!!!!!! he can kill SS...he will crush his board on him..also he has peak human fitness..and can run like 15 mp/h SS is dead.........captain america is a super soldier.....DAHHH....silver surfer will die after 1 or 2 kicks

laughing You're a bastard........a beautiful beautiful bastard laughing out loud

~wickerman~

meep-meep
Originally posted by jgiant
well cap's sheild is indestructable...and he does have peak human fitness...

lol. Yep that will do him about as much good as the little wings on his head. Well actually in all seriousness the shield is the only thing that could potentially be used as a weapon or a defensive barrier. With that said Cap is turned into a pile of ashes and Surfer walks away with the vibranium shield as a momento.

meep-meep
I can't believe I actually responded to this, I must be retarded or extremely, extremely in need of human contact. sad

colossus17
Originally posted by meep-meep
I can't believe I actually responded to this, I must be retarded or extremely, extremely in need of human contact. sad

i'll take option #1

King KAM
Originally posted by meep-meep
Its okay dude, let me break something down to you, Cap'n and SS are about equal in cosmic power, so what the fight boils down to who has a better weapon, and would you rather have for a weapon?, a cool american colored shield?, or a shiny surf board????? need i say more????

colossus17
Originally posted by King KAM
Its okay dude, let me break something down to you, Cap'n and SS are about equal in cosmic power, so what the fight boils down to who has a better weapon, and would you rather have for a weapon?, a cool american colored shield?, or a shiny surf board????? need i say more????

lol....a little fairy told me u r going to get banned..... yes

King KAM
lol....a little fairy told me u r going to get banned..... yes
man you gotta save me......its not my fault....i a victim!!!!

colossus17
man you gotta save me......its not my fault....i a victim!!!!

well u did say those things....and now when my love paola returns u shall be banished from this magical land for ever

King KAM
well u did say those things....and now when my love paola returns u shall be banished from this magical land for ever
if shes your love, than pull some strings i was argueing with broly112, read his posts he started the argument!

colossus17
if shes your love, than pull some strings i was argueing with broly112, read his posts he started the argument!

i saw that....i love her..but she dosent love me....i guess its the being made of rage thing.....

King KAM
i saw that....i love her..but she dosent love me....i guess its the being made of rage thing.....
yea well look on the bright side....you could have the clap...

colossus17
yea well look on the bright side....you could have the clap...

indeed.....any way...when u get banned in a few hours.....well nothing will happen BHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Inspectah Deck

Cap America has cosmic powers?

colossus17
Cap America has cosmic powers?

dam i guess u dont read B.S comics......in B.S #502 captain america became a herald of galactus...and then of JP......he was called ..............."THE AMERICAN"

Inspectah Deck
dam i guess u dont read B.S comics......in B.S #502 captain america became a herald of galactus...and then of JP......he was called ..............."THE AMERICAN"

embarrasment That is true

meep-meep

lol laughing

meep-meep
i'll take option #1

touche!

colossus17
embarrasment That is true

then go read some B.S comics.dam dude " THE AMERICAN" was the most powerful herald stronger then SS or the kryptonian......

Magic_attack
then go read some B.S comics.dam dude " THE AMERICAN" was the most powerful herald stronger then SS or the kryptonian......

laughing out loud

Only 3 ppl know that Cap can beat SS? What the f**k?

Stupid Silver Surfer fan boys!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

jplatinum
laughing

This is a joke.
Gotta be.
Surfer flicks him with one finger and he dies.

Inspectah Deck

Know any good stores?

peejayd
* this is ridiculous, how could anyone think of a match-up like this? Silver Surfer wins by overkill. Surfer is Power-Cosmic, for goodness' sake, even Cap's shield will melt. the word "indestructible" that comes with the shield is only intended for human extent but not cosmic...

roughrider
Surfer doesn't have to try and melt the shield, he could turn it into glass or a sunflower. WTF with this matchup? Is Batman vs. Surfer next - no, probably been done. thumb down

jacobo0o
silver surfer will lose because u know why???
captain america is an all american

Wickerman
Originally posted by jacobo0o
silver surfer will lose because u know why???
captain america is an all american

Does that mean he's an overweight individual that eats only fast-food and drinks beer? confused

Aaaaanyway, this is pretty ridiculous...except for c17's reference to BS comics eyes

~wickerman~

long pig
Bamtan trained Captian America, I think ol' Cap has a chance.

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
Bamtan trained Captian America, I think ol' Cap has a chance.

laughing out loud some day people will look back and not realise you're being sarcastic wink

~wickerman~

Magic_attack
'Nuff Said. wink

Wickerman
Originally posted by Magic_attack
'Nuff Said. wink

I like to have a rather large resolution on my screen....so the attachment looked a bit small.......and seeing as how his suit is all rubbery and everything.....i had a bad thought embarrasment

~wickerman~

Magic_attack
It wasnt one of marvels better days with that movie...

Wickerman
It wasnt one of marvels better days with that movie...

I write a crapload of movie reviews (don't post 'em here of course, or i'd get my ass bashed on a daily basis wink )
So my usual mentality states that i'll completely ignore what people say about a movie and be objective. But SOOOO many people told me i;d be wasting two hours of my life with this, that i didn't even watch it. Hopefully the 2007 remake will be a lot better.

~wickerman~

long pig
duna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna BAMTAN!

Magic_attack
Yeah. I hope it will be better too. Thats 2 hours I'll never get back... But there is always this one... (sorry bout the small pics, my computer Sucks and Im getting a new one in a week or 2.)

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
duna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna BAMTAN!

laughing
Someone's been smokin the good stuff wink

~wickerman~

black robb
These are the kinds of threads that pop up when i'm not here...

black robb
laughing
Someone's been smokin the good stuff wink

~wickerman~ pass the joint!

black robb

~wickerman~ too late!

Wickerman
Originally posted by black robb
too late!

Yeah sad I'm pondering reporting it...but i'm having fun sad

~wickerman~

Magic_attack
I just cant understand what the ppl that make these threads are thinking.

Wickerman
I just cant understand what the ppl that make these threads are thinking.

In my opinion, the OP prolly either like SS a lot and wants an incredibly easy fight for him so that he wins outright, or he likes Cap America waaaay too much and is overrating him beyond imagination.

~wickerman~

colossus17
u idiots if u cheap bitches would buy B.S comics..u would know that.captain america became the herald of JP in BS#301 .....and was named "THE AMERICAN"......u dont **** with that.....

Marvelgeek
In my opinion, the OP prolly either like SS a lot and wants an incredibly easy fight for him so that he wins outright, or he likes Cap America waaaay too much and is overrating him beyond imagination.

~wickerman~ Or wanted to see hilarious results.

Wickerman
u idiots if u cheap bitches would buy B.S comics..u would know that.captain america became the herald of JP in BS#301 .....and was named "THE AMERICAN"......u dont **** with that.....

icon5 Is that the one where Black Bolt is killed by his sexually insecure nephew "Fuschia Bolt" ????

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Are we allowed to turn this thread into a dumping ground now? Cool.

Okay since Cap is made of organic America, which is like a 6 in the Marvel Handbook for durability, Surfer can't really do anything to him. He can just use the Power America to destroy SS. I don't think the Surfers blasts can do anything to the America blast since it's stood up to the Omega Beams before and has deflected Superman's heat vision.

colossus17
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Are we allowed to turn this thread into a dumping ground now? Cool.

Okay since Cap is made of organic America, which is like a 6 in the Marvel Handbook for durability, Surfer can't really do anything to him. He can just use the Power America to destroy SS. I don't think the Surfers blasts can do anything to the America blast since it's stood up to the Omega Beams before and has deflected Superman's heat vision.

lol if u didnt notice we turn every thread into a dumping ground

roughrider
Yeah. I hope it will be better too. Thats 2 hours I'll never get back... But there is always this one... (sorry bout the small pics, my computer Sucks and Im getting a new one in a week or 2.)

Re: picture - that the Reb Brown TV film from the late 1970's? Looks like he could go boogie at the disco with the Village People! laughing out loud

Magic_attack
Originally posted by roughrider
Re: picture - that the Reb Brown TV film from the late 1970's? Looks like he could go boogie at the disco with the Village People! laughing out loud

wink

Wickerman
lol if u didnt notice we turn every thread into a dumping ground

That's not very nice for you. As much as i like to try to give the underdog a chance in every thread i post in, there's too big of a difference in this case no

Someone should prolly report the thread to be closed before it gets nasty sad

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.