feng wei with god scrolls vs ryu and ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
right even though the power of the god scrolls isnt knwn yet to me anyway feng wei has the power to punch a wall down with them so feng vs ken and ryu

badacyborg
Feng wei may be stronger than both of them, but he doesn't have distance attacks. So...I think Feng could beat Ken, but Ryu would peobably take him down after ken weakens feng.

Blue nocturne
If it's third strike ryu and ken then they win.

Sonic x 20
It's going to be Tough for Ryu and Ken to Defeat Feng Wei with the Power of the God Scrolls(Even though we don't know it's True Power yet), but Ryu and Ken know how to Work as a Team, so they really wouldn't have Much of a Problem going against him Together. cool cool

badacyborg
exactly

badacyborg
what do you think Stalker 360?

Sonic x 20
Like you said badacyborg, Ryu would probably let Ken Fight Feng Wei First and Weaken him by using his Speed and Combos, then Ryu will Jump in and cause even More Trouble for Feng Wei with his Extreme Power.

badacyborg
word

looldude
how the hell do we know if feng wei is actually stronger than both ryu and ken?

pitting 2 v 1 is quite unfair as well.

ryu and ken would win.

Sonic x 20
Also, Ryu and Ken have Known Each Other and Trained in the Martial Arts Together for along Time, so they'll know exactly what to do in this Fight. One has the Speed and Combos which is Ken and the Other is Packed with Extreme Power which is Ryu.

looldude
not to mention both ryu and ken have taken care of people that are much tougher than "feng wei"

people such as M.Bison from the animated movie.

M.Bison = boss tier

Feng Wei = isnt.

Demonic Phoenix
If feng wei were to get the scrolls, he'd obviously be in the 'boss tier'

looldude
^ but we dont know that :>

Demonic Phoenix
Feng wei wit the scrolls is a 'what if' question. Without them he'd have no chance against Ryu forget ken.
Tekken 6 has not been released no one knows if he gets the scrolls. If he does, dat's bad news for fighters.

Originally posted by looldude
^ but we dont know that :>

What i meant was that he'd obviously be over-powered like bosses sometimes are if he has the scrolls. He breaks a whole mountain with his palm for crying out loud in his ending where he has the scrolls.

Blue nocturne
But ryu by third strike is in the boss tier.

Demonic Phoenix
Ryu in 3rd strike is over-powered? or is he a boss? coz i havent played 3rd strike.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Ryu in 3rd strike is over-powered? or is he a boss? coz i havent played 3rd strike.

More like "almost there" ryu is boss tier but he's not a boss. He's 2nd tier.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
More like "almost there" ryu is boss tier but he's not a boss. He's 2nd tier.

Wait, wait, wait. First Ryu's in the boss tier then he's in the 2nd tier. I'mconfused

Blue nocturne
Wait, wait, wait. First Ryu's in the boss tier then he's in the 2nd tier. I'mconfused

1st and second tier are boss tier.

Demonic Phoenix
1st and second tier are boss tier.

Ohhh. Im used to the middle, lower, tier thing.

Demonic Phoenix
But u have to agree that if Feng were to lay his pathetic hands on the scrolls, he'd be really powerful.

Blue nocturne
But u have to agree that if Feng were to lay his pathetic hands on the scrolls, he'd be really powerful.

Feng wei is cool, he's my favorite character I don't think he needs a corny plot device just like ryu didn't need his plot device to be strong ( Which is the reason why I like ryu.

looldude
actually when i meant tier, i meant storyline wise tier
sorry for the confusion smile

yes, feng would indeed be stronger but would he be "boss worthy" is the question.

Demonic Phoenix

yes, feng would indeed be stronger but would he be "boss worthy" is the question.

Let's get this clear shall we.
Feng Wei with the scrolls: Definitely YES
Feng Wei without the scrolls: Definitely NO

And looldude, the question is 'Feng Wei with scrolls vs Ryu n Ken'. Just wanted to state that.

looldude
ryu and ken would still win.

Demonic Phoenix
ryu and ken would still win.

If they both jumped him at the same time, then ya. Otherwise he can win.

Blue nocturne

That is storyline tier.
and ryu would beat feng wei with or without scrolls the only feat he has is that he destroyed a moutain, big whoop gouki sunk an island in alpha

looldude
but the chances of him winning is lacking more of compared to ryu and ken's side

Demonic Phoenix
That guy gets his attributes boosted sky-high when he uses the dragon scrolls. Like i said, if they both jump him n fight him at the same time, he's a goner, altho he'd put up a good fight which wud weaken them. Put him 1on1 wit them n they will be wishing they hadn't ever laid eyes on him.
N i'm talkin bout when he has already used the scrolls.

looldude
well individually ryu would still have a chance since ryu has fought guys that are probably comparable to feng with his god scrolls

people such as akuma, bison, etc.

Blue nocturne
That guy gets his attributes boosted sky-high when he uses the dragon scrolls. Like i said, if they both jump him n fight him at the same time, he's a goner, altho he'd put up a good fight which wud weaken them. Put him 1on1 wit them n they will be wishing they hadn't ever laid eyes on him.
N i'm talkin bout when he has already used the scrolls.

We don't know what he can do when he has the scroll, except break a moutain again big whoop. maybe if it were alpha ryu and ken then yeah you would have a point but if it's current then it's a slaughter.

Demonic Phoenix
We don't know what he can do when he has the scroll, except break a moutain again big whoop. maybe if it were alpha ryu and ken then yeah you would have a point but if it's current then it's a slaughter.

So u think breakin a huge mountain with one palm is a big whoop?

Of course he'd lose. But he'd win if he were to take em one on one.

well individually ryu would still have a chance since ryu has fought guys that are probably comparable to feng with his god scrolls

people such as akuma, bison, etc.

But they all have evil powers. Bison died, Akuma's waitin to die.
Feng gets his "what if" powers from a sacred object(how i don no)

looldude
ryu ken >>> feng wei

not to mentioned both ryu and ken are trained to fully NOT utilize their techniques and potential, because of the fact that they dont want to perm. harm their opponents.

otherwords, they usually hold back.

besides, both ryu and ken can hadouken feng wei's ass 24/7

keep him at bay.

Blue nocturne
So u think breakin a huge mountain with one palm is a big whoop?

Of course he'd lose. But he'd win if he were to take em one on one.

One on one he'd lose, maybe not a slaughter but he'd lose.

Demonic Phoenix
ryu ken >>> feng wei

not to mentioned both ryu and ken are trained to fully NOT utilize their techniques and potential, because of the fact that they dont want to perm. harm their opponents.

otherwords, they usually hold back.

besides, both ryu and ken can hadouken feng wei's ass 24/7

keep him at bay.

Rightroll eyes (sarcastic). So ur saying they r holding backlaughing. Hadouken is so darn easy to avoid.
if they keep hadoukening, it shows how cheap they are n really they wud never do that.

Ken n Ryu use a toned-down version of ansatsuken which means its not lethal like Akuma's style, but still potent enough. Their style just focuses on self-defence n weakening an opponent not killing him.

Demonic Phoenix
One on one he'd lose, maybe not a slaughter but he'd lose.

Wit the scrolls? ur kiddin

looldude
its all speculative.

most likely ryu and ken would win because they are buddies and probably their chemistry of being partners will probably pay off if they are fighting feng wei

looldude
easy to avoid? so now you are basing this gameplay wise now huh? ooook roll eyes (sarcastic) .

ryu and ken would just jump higher than feng wei and get around him and ez pwned.

Demonic Phoenix
its all speculative.

most likely ryu and ken would win because they are buddies and probably their chemistry of being partners will probably pay off if they are fighting feng wei

Like i said, if they fight him at the same time, not even his scrolls will save him from defeat.

looldude
not to mention their jabs are less than a fraction of a second.
i dont know how exactly feng wei is going perform an actual move when he is getting nailed with weak punches.

looldude
right but even with the scrolls
there are still chances of ryu or ken being able to beat him

Demonic Phoenix
easy to avoid? so now you are basing this gameplay wise now huh? ooook roll eyes (sarcastic) .

ryu and ken would just jump higher than feng wei and get around him and ez pwned.

So even ur basin this gameplay wise huh.

Even in the 2d game its easy to avoid. Imagine how easy itd be to avoid in a 3d environment. n it doesn't follow u around like a cat wanting milk.

Blue nocturne
Rightroll eyes (sarcastic). So ur saying they r holding backlaughing. Hadouken is so darn easy to avoid.
if they keep hadoukening, it shows how cheap they are n really they wud never do that.

Hadouken is slow based on what gameplay, Like I've said in other threads projectiles are slow because of street fighter's game restriction.

But ken and ryu still have sure kill moves shin-shoryu-ken is a fatal move but it's not an assassin move it's just ithat powerful.

Demonic Phoenix
right but even with the scrolls
there are still chances of ryu or ken being able to beat him

How many times shud i say this...of course they can beat him if they team up n fight him together.

Demonic Phoenix
Hadouken is slow based on what gameplay, Like I've said in other threads projectiles are slow beacuse of game restriction.

But ken and ryu still have sure kill moves shin-shoryu-ken is a fatal move but it's not an assassin move it's just ithat powerful.

Gouken toned down all the moves, n that includes the shin shoryuken.
He made them less lethal and tried to make them as powerful as before.
Keeping on using projectiles is a pathetic way of fighting.

looldude
not really easy to avoid when its a marvel version of a hadouken no expression

if devil is a boss
and you said that feng wei with god scrolls can be a boss

with the analogy
anyone can beat feng wei with god scrolls

why? because kazuya defeated the devil.

:>

looldude
pathetic way of fighting?
thats really logical for you to say because ahhh

feng wei is using god scrolls

i think thats a pathetic way to fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

Demonic Phoenix
not really easy to avoid when its a marvel version of a hadouken no expression

if devil is a boss
and you said that feng wei with god scrolls can be a boss

with the analogy
anyone can beat feng wei with god scrolls

why? because kazuya defeated the devil.

:>

Ur making no sense n im gettin confused. the marvel version isn't canon.
How did Kazuya defeat devil if him n devil r the same person?

Demonic Phoenix

And akuma is using the Satsui no hadou. So that's even pathetic if u think gettin powers from some other source is.

looldude
now you are saying its non canon

then how the hell do we know if the ending of feng wei is canon?

rofl smile

ok then lets be serious.
explain ogre then. WAIT wait wait
hold on
EXPLAIN both ogre and TRUE ogre's defeat :X

looldude
uh how did akuma get brought up into this debate? lol....
riiight.

just because feng wei doesnt have any projectiles doesnt mean that you can label both ryu and ken cheap and pathetic way of fighting if they use hadoukens.

its part of their moves. give them a break rofl

Demonic Phoenix
now you are saying its non canon

then how the hell do we know if the ending of feng wei is canon?

rofl smile

ok then lets be serious.
explain ogre then. WAIT wait wait
hold on
EXPLAIN both ogre and TRUE ogre's defeat :X

First of all, this fight is when Feng has the scrolls(do u ever read the title) n why r u draggin the marvel series.
Ogre was defeated by Paul Phoenix n he left thinkin he had won the tournament.
Then Ogre turned into a more powerful form called True ogre n jin fought him n won. he then vanquished the beast(seemingly).

Demonic Phoenix
uh how did akuma get brought up into this debate? lol....
riiight.

just because feng wei doesnt have any projectiles doesnt mean that you can label both ryu and ken cheap and pathetic way of fighting if they use hadoukens.

its part of their moves. give them a break rofl

U said using the scrolls was cheap so i said using satsui no hadou is cheap okay. N read my post again if u want to no the reason.
U kept on saying that they KEEP ON using hadoukens. that's cheap.
I'm not sayin their style is cheap, its the way u put it that makes it cheap.

Blue nocturne
Gouken toned down all the moves, n that includes the shin shoryuken.
He made them less lethal and tried to make them as powerful as before.

...Shin Shoryu-Ken was not developed by gouken...

The marvel version is canon

And satsu no hadou is from the persons own power, just like the god scrolls.

looldude
uh quite bit of ironic for you to say that huh
why is it being dragged out? because you insist on feng wei can beat them individually AND you also agreed that both ryu and ken can beat him if 2on1

so why do you keep posting ?

obviously we both answered the topic creator's question, i dont see there is a reason to further debate more if we both agreed.

AND the sole purpose for the ogre's defeat is to disprove your little "feng wei + god scrolls = instant win on ryu or ken individually"

Demonic Phoenix
...Shin Shoryu-Ken was not developed by gouken...

My bad.
It was developed by Ryu, but because Gouken had already taught him his policy, it was a non-fatal(lethal)move.

looldude
lol? ANDDDDDDDD can you please quote me ?
OF me saying the scrolls are cheap?

THANKS.

Demonic Phoenix
uh quite bit of ironic for you to say that huh
why is it being dragged out? because you insist on feng wei can beat them individually AND you also agreed that both ryu and ken can beat him if 2on1

so why do you keep posting ?

obviously we both answered the topic creator's question, i dont see there is a reason to further debate more if we both agreed.

AND the sole purpose for the ogre's defeat is to disprove your little "feng wei + god scrolls = instant win on ryu or ken individually"

im postin 4 the same reason u r postin smarty pants.
N i never said he'd win instantly. U do have a talent for puting words in2 other ppls mouths.

Demonic Phoenix

looldude
seems like my sarcasm hasnt tainted your mind one single bit.
i pity.

if you read my other posts, you would see that i supported the hadouken spam.

Blue nocturne
My bad.
It was developed by Ryu, but because Gouken had already taught him his policy, it was a non-fatal(lethal)move.

But re read what I said even the the move was not ment to be lethal it is because of it's power. it's one of the most powerful techniques in the sf universe.

looldude
like analogy if you will

taking the god scrolls away from feng wei is like almost taking a MOVESET from ryu or ken.

the god scrolls doesnt come from one's own power btw.
it is like Geese from the fatal fury game. (non canon, but it is said that once he read all three scrolls, he turned into nightmare geese)

RYU has the dark hadou simply just by fighting too much.
if this is the case then the satsui no hadou can also be ryu's trump card.

remembered that.

Demonic Phoenix
Hadouken is slow based on what gameplay, Like I've said in other threads projectiles are slow because of street fighter's game restriction.

U said its fatal but not an assassin move??

Demonic Phoenix
like analogy if you will

taking the god scrolls away from feng wei is like almost taking a MOVESET from ryu or ken.

the god scrolls doesnt come from one's own power btw.
it is like Geese from the fatal fury game. (non canon, but it is said that once he read all three scrolls, he turned into nightmare geese)

RYU has the dark hadou simply just by fighting too much.
if this is the case then the satsui no hadou can also be ryu's trump card.

remembered that.

Ryu rejected the dark hadou remember?
U don get the dark hadou by fightin to much, u have to want to win n kill to win to get the dark hadou.

N feng will only get to use the scrolls if he wins the tournament. So its a 'what if' question as the 6th game hasnt come out.

looldude
but this is a dream match remember?
there are no restrictions.

if feng wei gets the scrolls
then i dont see whY NOT for ryu to accidently tapped the powers of the dark hadou.

Blue nocturne
U said its fatal but not an assassin move??

Yes because it wasn't in the original ansatsuken moveset.

Demonic Phoenix
but this is a dream match remember?
there are no restrictions.

if feng wei gets the scrolls
then i dont see whY NOT for ryu to accidently tapped the powers of the dark hadou.

Did the thread starter say Ken n Ryu can use their dark hadou's?Nope.
Besides Ryu's more powerful in SF3 than he was as Evil ryu.

looldude
did the creator said they cant?

Demonic Phoenix
Yes because it wasn't in the original ansatsuken moveset.

Oh so that move is fatal but cannot kill because goutetsu never founded it?
Fatal means something that can kill u. Shin-shoryuken cannot kill coz Ryu placed emphasis on lowering the lethality of the move. Its powerful but not fatal or lethal or assassin.

Demonic Phoenix
did the creator said they cant?

He said Ryu n Ken not Evil Ryu n Evil Ken.

looldude
he said 2 v 1
you agreed
end of discussion.

Blue nocturne
Oh so that move is fatal but cannot kill because goutetsu never founded it?
Fatal means something that can kill u. Shin-shoryuken cannot kill coz Ryu placed emphasis on lowering the lethality of the move. Its powerful but not fatal or lethal or assassin.

I'm afraid your wrong, officially it can kill because of it's raw power and ryu's power. the move isn't an assassin move because it isn't in the original moveset.

Demonic Phoenix
he said 2 v 1
you agreed
end of discussion.

So what does this have to do wit whether they can turn evil or not?
Ur deluded mon ami.

Demonic Phoenix
I'm afraid your wrong, officially it can kill because of it's raw power and ryu's power. the move isn't an assassin move because it isn't in the original moveset.

Having a lot of power doesnt necessarily mean its a killer move. Read on the shoryuken=Shoryuken

looldude
baka.
you're telling me that im dragging this YET you are the one who is doing it. wei shenme?

dark hadou would be the trump card for ryu.
as stated specifically from akuma that HE WANTS ryu to be consumed by the dark hadou and then proceed to fight him.

yeah maybe the topic creator FORGOT to include the restrictions for both ryu and ken because he probably knew that ryu and ken alone would most likely beat him with or without hadou or bison's influence.

Blue nocturne
Having a lot of power doesnt necessarily mean its a killer move.

Um yeah it does if I throw a bullet at you with my hands you won't die but if I fire it from a gun then your dead, why because the gun has more power and it's officially a killer technique.

Satsu no hadou is not a trump card for ryu it's an obstcale ryu doesn't need it anymore.

Demonic Phoenix
baka.
you're telling me that im dragging this YET you are the one who is doing it. wei shenme?

dark hadou would be the trump card for ryu.
as stated specifically from akuma that HE WANTS ryu to be consumed by the dark hadou and then proceed to fight him.

yeah maybe the topic creator FORGOT to include the restrictions for both ryu and ken because he probably knew that ryu and ken alone would most likely beat him with or without hadou or bison's influence.

Ur the one who's draggin things into this.
Have u played any of the games after SF alpha?
Ryu rejects the satsui no hadou. He cannot turn into Evil Ryu.
End of story.

Demonic Phoenix
Um yeah it does if I throw a bullet at you with my hands you won't die but if I fire it from a gun then your dead, why because the gun has more power and it's officially a killer technique.

If u fire it at the legs, u think a person will die?
And the shin shoryuken isnt a killer technique. U think ryu wud use it if it was?

looldude
end of story?
YET feng's so called god scrolls which he may or may not aquired. therefore your points and arguments are also invalid.

end of story.

sorry but im also basing this on aN ALSO NON CANON movie from street fighter alpha the movie. which he was pretty damn strong.

do you not "understand" from my view point?
you are saying feng wei can beat them because he has the scrolls which in the first place we dont know if he has aquired or not.
THEREFORE it is considered speculative.

NOW, i'm saying from a speculative point of view as well taking STUFF from movies and "extra" storylines.

looldude
i'm going to sleep
clearly noc and i won this debate already. since you agreed and answered the topic's question

NIIIIIITE

Demonic Phoenix
end of story?
YET feng's so called god scrolls which he may or may not aquired. therefore your points and arguments are also invalid.

end of story.

sorry but im also basing this on aN ALSO NON CANON movie from street fighter alpha the movie. which he was pretty damn strong.

do you not "understand" from my view point?
you are saying feng wei can beat them because he has the scrolls which in the first place we dont know if he has aquired or not.
THEREFORE it is considered speculative.

NOW, i'm saying from a speculative point of view as well taking STUFF from movies and "extra" storylines.

Can u read the damn title??? It says Feng wei with the scrolls. Thats the fuc*in reason why im saying all this.

Blue nocturne
If u fire it at the legs, u think a person will die?
And the shin shoryuken isnt a killer technique. U think ryu wud use it if it was?

1.Shin-shoryu-ken hits you in the gut and the chest not the legg
2. Yes you can die from getting shot in the leg, you can bleed to death
3.capcom has officially said it's a killing technique
4. shoryuken at near minimum power can break a cyborg's jaw
5. kens shoryuken has flames yet your telling me it's not meant to kill
6.Ryu most likely uses it rarely.

Demonic Phoenix
1.Shin-shoryu-ken hits you in the gut and the chest not the legg
2. Yes you can die from getting shot in the leg, you can bleed to death
3.capcom has officially said it's a killing technique
4. shoryuken at near minimum power can break a cyborg's jaw
5. kens shoryuken has flames yet your telling me it's not meant to kill
6.Ryu most likely uses it rarely.

1. I was referring to the bullet.
2. I never knew that. Bleeding to death from the leg. Puhleaze. The medics wud be there b4 u cud 'bleed' to death
3. Its completely against the principles that Gouken taught Ryu, Capcom keeps on tryin to recton things
4.but how come it cannot break a human's jaw.
5. Nope, its not meant to kill. Gouken taught them his style ansatsuken in order to win more easily against opponents not to kill them
6. Its his most powerful move, how come he doesnt use it often?

BTW did u read up on the shoryuken. It'll help, seriously.

Demonic Phoenix
i'm going to sleep
clearly noc and i won this debate already. since you agreed and answered the topic's question

NIIIIIITE

Stop spamming u overgrown baby.

Blue nocturne
1. I was referring to the bullet.
2. I never knew that. Bleeding to death from the leg. Puhleaze. The medics wud be there b4 u cud 'bleed' to death
3. Its completely against the principles that Gouken taught Ryu, Capcom keeps on tryin to recton things
4.but how come it cannot break a human's jaw.
5. Nope, its not meant to kill. Gouken taught them his style ansatsuken in order to win more easily against opponents not to kill them
6. Its his most powerful move, how come he doesnt use it often?

BTW did u read up on the shoryuken. It'll help, seriously.

Demonic pheonix what part of official don't you get it's officially a killing technique, second gouken only taught ken and ryu the basics of his toned down ansatsuken hence why they have alot of self taught moves this includes the the flaming shoryuken, also you asked if a bullet to the leg can kill the answer is yes but you brought of medics as a rebutall which makes no sense becuse it doesn't change the fact that if oyur shot in the leg you can die. and I've been playing street fighter for 13 years I don't need your link to explain how it works. my point is yes goukens techniques are toned down but that doesn't mean they can't kill and ryu developed the technique recently and it's very powerful hence he rarely uses it unless he's serious.

Demonic Phoenix
Demonic pheonix what part of officail don't you get it's officially a killing technique, second gouken only taught ken and ryu the basics of his toned down ansatsuken hence why they have alot of self taught moves this includes the the flaming shoryuken, also you asked if a bullet to the leg can kill the answer is yes but you brought of medics as a rebutall which makes no sense becuse it doesn't change the fact that if oyur shot in the leg you can die. and I've been playing street fighter for 13 years I don't need your link to explain how it works. my point is yes goukens techniques are toned down but that doesn't mean they can't kill and ryu developed the technique recently and it's very powerful hence he rarely uses it unless he's serious.

So u tellin me that if u had a master that taught u somethin ud come to value, u wud go against it. n lets 4get about the bullet to the leg.
i was going according to the 'real life' sorta thing N if ur goin by gameplay, how come they do not die once u do the shin or the flaming shoryuken? Game restrictions? That's a vague point if according to u theyr supposed to die once u perform the move. N i don give a dam if they said its a killer move. Hugo was'nt even ko'ed, forget killed, by the shin shoryuken.
Gouken did'nt like killing. Let me put it this way. U hate killing, okay, but u buy a gun anyway even when u no u don like killin. If gouken didnt like killin, why the fu** wud he teach killer moves. It just doesn't make sense

Blue nocturne
So u tellin me that if u had a master that taught u somethin ud come to value, u wud go against it. n lets 4get about the bullet to the leg.
i was going according to the 'real life' sorta thing N if ur goin by gameplay, how come they do not die once u do the shin or the flaming shoryuken? Game restrictions? That's a vague point if according to u theyr supposed to die once u perform the move. N i don give a dam if they said its a killer move. Hugo was'nt even ko'ed, forget killed, by the shin shoryuken.

Ryu's master is dead and like I said the move was not intend to kill it's just it has so much power it can.

You haven't played third strike so you don't know the damage that it does even with game restriction

Hugo wasn't Koed because he has super endurance, same how gen didn't ide to the shun goku satsu because he used "mu". just because it's fatal doesn't mean it's gonna kill everyone it hits. because not everyone has the same stamina.

Gouken, like I said before did not develop the move so stop bringing him up.

badacyborg
Ken is still part of this discussion!

Demonic Phoenix
Ryu's master is dead and like I said the move was not intend to kill it's just it has so much power it can.

You haven't played third strike so you don't know the damage that it does even with game restriction

Hugo wasn't Koed because he has super endurance, same how gen didn't ide to the shun goku satsu because he used "mu". just because it's fatal doesn't mean it's gonna kill everyone it hits. because not everyone has the same stamina.

Gouken, like I said before did not develop the move so stop bringing him up.

But he developed the style they use n that's y im bringin him up. He taught it to them so that they cud win easily but not KILL.
N ur saying hes going to go around using it on civilians? Coz all fighters in sf do have superhuman endurance n strenght if they never die from it. N gen cleared his mind from all his evil thoughts if that's what 'mu' means.

looldude
^ learn some spelling before you type. jesus christ.

you 10 or what?

anyway, YOU CAN die from a bullet to the leg. if are old enough there there is a vein in your thigh that is the 2nd largest vein besides the jugular vein which is located around your neck.

anyway ryu with dark hadou would kill feng wei with god scroll since hes evil.

gg.

looldude
i meant if you were old enough you would know that there is a large vein (2nd largest) that is located around your thigh

looldude
gouken taught ryu and ken to not 'KILL' their opponents, THUS, they have to hold back most of the time. HOWEVER, they were TAUGHT the killing moves. Get it? remember that. ALSO, gouken warned that there is a move that would kill an opponent even without holding back and that is to be consumed by the dark hadou and performing the satsui no hadou.

Demonic Phoenix
^ learn some spelling before you type. jesus christ.

you 10 or what?

anyway, YOU CAN die from a bullet to the leg. if are old enough there there is a vein in your thigh that is the 2nd largest vein besides the jugular vein which is located around your neck.

anyway ryu with dark hadou would kill feng wei with god scroll since hes evil.

gg.

How old r u? 9, 8? maybe even 5. Ya that's a possibility. Im talkin bout the lower part of the leg u nitwit, not the thigh.

N drooldude, ask even blue, he even knows that 3rd strike ryu is better than evil ryu.

Even uv made spelling errors, every1 does, so shut ur mouth.

Just coz of the shun goku satsu, u think evil ryu is better than sf3 ryu? puhleaze

Demonic Phoenix
gouken taught ryu and ken to not 'KILL' their opponents, THUS, they have to hold back most of the time. HOWEVER, they were TAUGHT the killing moves. Get it? remember that. ALSO, gouken warned that there is a move that would kill an opponent even without holding back and that is to be consumed by the dark hadou and performing the satsui no hadou.

U mean the shun goku satsu? they never learnt it.
He toned down the lethality of the moves not their power.
U just cannot understand can u.

Stalker 360
hey well im darth-yoda the thread starter and im just sat here reading the thread i belive that feng with god scrolls may well be one of the strongest characters to grace your video gaming screen

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Stalker 360
hey well im darth-yoda the thread starter and im just sat here reading the thread i belive that feng with god scrolls may well be one of the strongest characters to grace your video gaming screen

He'd be dam powerful if he gets the scrolls. He breaks a mountain with one hand in his ending(might be canon, can only find out in the next game). If he doesnt get the scrolls, then he'll be how he was without the scrolls.

looldude
funny because i never said evil ryu was stronger than third strike ryu
DUR.

funny, you said the killing move wasnt made to kill people but it has the potential to do so.

ryu with dark hadou would kill feng wei.

looldude
btw learn to spell because deciphering your sentences causes headaches k? remember that.

Demonic Phoenix
funny because i never said evil ryu was stronger than third strike ryu
DUR.

funny, you said the killing move wasnt made to kill people but it has the potential to do so.

ryu with dark hadou would kill feng wei.

Funny coz u implied it.

N the 'killing move' i was talkin was the shin shoryuken, n i never said it has the potential to do so, it was blue nocturne who said that. Get a pair of spectacles.

Demonic Phoenix
btw learn to spell because deciphering your sentences causes headaches k? remember that.

N tryin to tell u something will drive a person crazy coz ur thick-headed ok. Remember that.

SaTsuJiN
If it's third strike ryu and ken then they win. lol. parry madness ftw

looldude
no because obviously feng wei would lose
you want to deny that now?

remember that kid.

raging demon > feng wei. ROFL

and yeah i dont see how feng would win if ken can just parry his lame ass 24/7

daigo ftw.

looldude
also, reason why ryu would beat him is because he would just turn into evil ryu. satsui no hadou power baby.

u suck.

Demonic Phoenix
no because obviously feng wei would lose
you want to deny that now?

remember that kid.

raging demon > feng wei. ROFL

and yeah i dont see how feng would win if ken can just parry his lame ass 24/7

daigo ftw.

I'm no kid u grandpa.

This fight doesn't involve Evil ryu or evil ken okay. It is between feng with the scrolls and ryu with ken.
If Ken keeps on parrying then Feng can keep on using the attack reversal.

Demonic Phoenix
also, reason why ryu would beat him is because he would just turn into evil ryu. satsui no hadou power baby.

u suck.

Read the title n my post above.

SaTsuJiN
I thought ryu has thrown the dark hadou aside, so as not to become like akuma? (even the alpha movie shows this).... why keep using that as an argument? the character clearly rejects the idea

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I thought ryu has thrown the dark hadou aside, so as not to become like akuma? (even the alpha movie shows this).... why keep using that as an argument? the character clearly rejects the idea

Besides, this thread doesn't involve the satsui no hadou. drooldude's deluded.

looldude
you deluded because you insist on that feng wei can beat them individually
when the topic is clearly 2v1

you even agreed on that ken and ryu would win

why debate further
please answer my question, kid.

looldude
not to mention ryu has been training with the almighty oro

lets use that to ryu's advantage shall we?

after that training i think ryu's power should be boosted up 10000% sky high.

i really think feng wei would die by a mere flick in the forehead rofl.

you still want to continue demonic penix?

Demonic Phoenix
you deluded because you insist on that feng wei can beat them individually
when the topic is clearly 2v1

you even agreed on that ken and ryu would win

why debate further
please answer my question, kid.

Just like u keep on insisting that evil ryu can beat feng with the scrolls.
Ya i agreed that theyd win TOGETHER not 1 on one grandpa.

Demonic Phoenix
not to mention ryu has been training with the almighty oro

lets use that to ryu's advantage shall we?

after that training i think ryu's power should be boosted up 10000% sky high.

i really think feng wei would die by a mere flick in the forehead rofl.

you still want to continue demonic penix?

Like he's even started his training by the end of SF3.

Do u still want to continue droold!ck?

looldude
marvel ryu >>>> feng wei

you want to restrict that too? penix?
lol XD

Demonic Phoenix
marvel ryu >>>> feng wei

you want to restrict that too? penix?
lol XD

Y the fu*k do u bring up marvel ryu n then evil ryu? O ya coz u no that alone they dont stand a chance u pr!ck

looldude
ahaha NOT TO mention
tekken hasnt fought anyone from a different universe.

street fighter has. SNK and MARVEL.
just to prove how they can hold their own against other universes.

oh well penix boy D:
peenor :O

btw evil ryu kills him with a raging demon

satsui no hadou ftw!

looldude
why the hell not?

does feng wei suck that BAD so that ryu or ken needs to lower down their levels just to compete with him or what?

ROFLLLLL

Demonic Phoenix
ahaha NOT TO mention
tekken hasnt fought anyone from a different universe.

street fighter has. SNK and MARVEL.
just to prove how they can hold their own against other universes.

oh well penix boy D:
peenor :O

btw evil ryu kills him with a raging demon

satsui no hadou ftw!

Like those ever happened.

Man talkin to u is like talkin to a rock. U don understand a thing.
So just drop it okay u d!ck.

looldude
penix = d!ck

it fits you quite nicely dicky.

evil ryu + violent ken ftw.

Demonic Phoenix
why the hell not?

does feng wei suck that BAD so that ryu or ken needs to lower down their levels just to compete with him or what?

ROFLLLLL

When the hell did i say that they shud lower their levels u freak? U do have a flair for putting words into pples mouths.

looldude
riiight like those ever happened?

YEAH and like feng wei's ending is going to happen.

we dont know until tekken 6 you kid.

Demonic Phoenix
penix = d!ck

it fits you quite nicely dicky.

evil ryu + violent ken ftw.

Shut up ball-less boy.

looldude
wow you must of failed english

did i even once mentioned your name on that sentence?

quite pathetic in your part, really.

go learn some english, kid.

Demonic Phoenix
riiight like those ever happened?

YEAH and like feng wei's ending is going to happen.

we dont know until tekken 6 you kid.

But the thread starter said he has ths scrolls u embryo.

looldude
yeah but the topic creator didnt say that feng wei's ending was real roll eyes (sarcastic)

rofl see how easily i can counter that by using your style?

ahah. penix boy. tsk tsk tsk D:!

Demonic Phoenix
wow you must of failed english

did i even once mentioned your name on that sentence?

quite pathetic in your part, really.

go learn some english, kid.

Nope u didnt.
I never failed english.
Like ur the best in englishroll eyes (sarcastic).

Ive already learnt english, dont need to do it again like u did.

Demonic Phoenix
yeah but the topic creator didnt say that feng wei's ending was real roll eyes (sarcastic)

rofl see how easily i can counter that by using your style?

ahah. penix boy. tsk tsk tsk D:!

N he never said u can use evil or marvel ryu, Sh!thead.

looldude
wow penix boy actually admit that he was wrong!

ROFLLLLLLLLL

kids XD.

looldude
and can you show me where he says we cant use evil ryu or violent ken?

THANK YOU COME AGAIN ROFL!!!!

Demonic Phoenix
and can you show me where he says we cant use evil ryu or violent ken?

THANK YOU COME AGAIN ROFL!!!!

READ THE DAM* TITLE U m0ron. It says Ryu n Ken not their evil counterparts.

Demonic Phoenix
wow penix boy actually admit that he was wrong!

ROFLLLLLLLLL

kids XD.

So what??? u think any1 is always right, huh pr!ck?

looldude
READ the DAMN TITLE !DIOT! ROFLLLLL

stop progressing LOLORZ.

looldude
no i think you are always wrong. arse. penix.

Demonic Phoenix
READ the DAMN TITLE !DIOT! ROFLLLLL

stop progressing LOLORZ.

UR supposed to do that u nitwit.
Where does it say Evil Ryu n Violent Ken?

looldude
where does it say they cant use it
domehead XD

Demonic Phoenix
no i think you are always wrong. arse. penix.

RIGHT roll eyes (sarcastic). 8oob face.

Demonic Phoenix
where does it say they cant use it
domehead XD

Does it say they can egg-head?

looldude
just know this, kid.

ogre and true ogre got beat by someone individually.
and what makes you it requires TWO. TWOOOOO COUNT
1 AND TWO. people to beat feng wei + god scrolls?

lol your logic amazes me. go make people dumber k.

looldude
* what makes you think it requires*

Demonic Phoenix
* what makes you think it requires*

The amount of power he has u idiot.

looldude
HAHA THE AMOUNT OF POWER HE HAS
ROFL u win a GRAMMY!!! not.

yeah i can really tell feng wei can beat everyone now because of his ending. THERES MY FACTS AND PROOFS!

hahahaha keep up the good work!

Demonic Phoenix
HAHA THE AMOUNT OF POWER HE HAS
ROFL u win a GRAMMY!!! not.

yeah i can really tell feng wei can beat everyone now because of his ending. THERES MY FACTS AND PROOFS!

hahahaha keep up the good work!

Funny, isnt that how u determine that Ryu, akuma n ken can beat every1 else huh, thru their power.

looldude
no because power can be defined as something else.

Demonic Phoenix
So then how do u think they can beat every1 else huh, coz they have super moves?

looldude
powers doesnt mean crap when you are fighting.

like i said powers can be defined as everything and anything

take zangief for an example. yes, hes stronger but can he whoop akuma's ass? no.

you also need better training, conditioning, etc.

Blue nocturne
But he developed the style they use n that's y im bringin him up. He taught it to them so that they cud win easily but not KILL.
N ur saying hes going to go around using it on civilians? Coz all fighters in sf do have superhuman endurance n strenght if they never die from it. N gen cleared his mind from all his evil thoughts if that's what 'mu' means.

Correction he altered the style, shoryuken, hadouken and tatsumaki kick were all designed to be killing moves gouken just replaced the muderous intent with his own ki thus toning down the moves the moves were still meant to kill originally and oit's not shocking that they would be able to and ryu fights street fighters not civilians.

Demonic Phoenix
powers doesnt mean crap when you are fighting.

like i said powers can be defined as everything and anything

take zangief for an example. yes, hes stronger but can he whoop akuma's ass? no.

you also need better training, conditioning, etc.

As if Feng doesn't train himself.
Listen, if u want an answer bout who'd win, like i've said b4, if Ken and Ryu work together, they'll obviously beat Feng when he has the scrolls.

Demonic Phoenix
Correction he altered the style, shoryuken, hadouken and tatsumaki kick were all designed to be killing moves gouken just replaced the muderous intent with his own ki thus toning down the moves the moves were still meant to kill originally and oit's not shocking that they would be able to and ryu fights street fighters not civilians.

Ya he altered the ORIGINAL style therefore DEVELOPING his own version.
What i mean is when he changed it, he developed a new way to use ki n fight without killing the opponent therefore technically, it is his own style in a way.

looldude
im not arguing that though

as i've said countless times before

feng with god scrolls MAYBE just a character with new MOVES
probably not boss worthy for a storyline
HOWEVER, IF SO, then most likely individually ryu or ken would lose but there are also odds stacked on feng as well since hes the bad guy.

and usually good side wins.

Demonic Phoenix
im not arguing that though

as i've said countless times before

feng with god scrolls MAYBE just a character with new MOVES
probably not boss worthy for a storyline
HOWEVER, IF SO, then most likely individually ryu or ken would lose but there are also odds stacked on feng as well since hes the bad guy.

and usually good side wins.

I think that if he appears with the god scrolls he'll have most of his old moves n some darn good new ones. true he's done some sh!t things in his life due to his lust for power.
Anyway, like i said, he'll obviously lose when he fights them together coz its like having to watch for mosquitos n tryin to sleep at the same time, u no what i'm sayin?

Blue nocturne
Ya he altered the ORIGINAL style therefore DEVELOPING his own version.
What i mean is when he changed it, he developed a new way to use ki n fight without killing the opponent therefore technically, it is his own style in a way.

I Know but it doesn't change the fact that the 3 major arts he uses shoryu, hadou, and tatsumaki were originally killing techniques so that be suprised that they can still kill you even toned down.

Demonic Phoenix
I Know but it doesn't change the fact that the 3 major arts he uses shoryu, hadou, and tatsumaki were originally killing techniques so that be suprised that they can still kill you even toned down.

On guys like you n me, they'd rip us apart coz we are not able to handle those moves or any special moves. All fighters in the SF universe or any fighting universe r able to withstand special moves n if capcom's goin accordin to the fighters in the SF universe, there is no way that it can be a killer move even if its got a heckload of power. On ordinary guys like us, obviously yes.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>