Halo crew vs Street fighter team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
S Akuma ,oro,ryu ,gill and gen are transported to a ruins from the halo universe.MC and other 9 members from his group are called to destroy the outsiders, mc and his crew all have their standart weapons but no vehicles.The street fighter team see no other way to stay alive if they dont fight as a team, so it is a fight between 10 guys from halo and the 5 strongest sf fighters.And an entire army of elites will arrive at the ruins in 1 hour, so what will happen in the fight?

Hoshi
you wanted some prologue...here it is

Tha C-Master
Mc and crew: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!"

The end smile

darth-yoda
what are mc team spartans ODST helljumpers or standad mariens if mariens what class

Hoshi
lets say you choose the one that are with mc, but they must be from just one class

darth-yoda
okay then ill take spartans MC and 9 other spartans all with there mojolnir armour arw faster than the team and id sya that MC and the others have the power to break the teams ribs with just a few punches with that pain the team would be hindered to say the least and each memeber off the sf team are fighting two spartans so te spartans win IMO

Sonic x 20
I'm gonna go with Street Fighter on this one since the ones that have been picked are the BEST in their world. big grin big grin cool cool

darth-yoda
yes but MC and spartans are near perfect in their world

Hoshi
break the other team ribs with a few punchs is not a big deal here.Any street fighter can break each other ribs with one single punch if they HIT.As shown in the topic shin akuma vs mc , shin akuma can easily win against one or two spartans, no matter who they are.Ryu is as powerfull as shin akuma and oro is his master.Gill is imortal and can control fire ,ice and has an attack that you cant run because it hits all over the place.And gen is basically the old master of akuma, i dont think also that any of the spartans armor would resist one of the moves from the sf team, all of them have ways of destroying the halo team armors without any trouble.

darth-yoda
i disagre but i dont no if anything apart from plasma can get threw MC armour and also mc and the spartans are much faster and stronger

Sonic x 20
Indeed. They all have there own moves and abilities. I didn't know Gen was Akuma's Master. I thought it was goutestu, the other old guy. Shin Akuma has speed and his mind is too Great. Gill can control fire and ice and he is almost INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Hoshi
i dont think master chief is stronger than a guy that destroyed the biggest rock on earth with his bare hands, i=and i dont think master chief is faster than a guy that can teleport himself.and i dont think a plasma shot is stronger than a misogi that could rip a montains apart.

Sonic x 20
The MISOGI will kill MC in one hit.

darth-yoda
well plasma is the hottest thing in the world so id say its stronger MC sees things in slow mo and he can bench 50 tons

Hoshi
gen was one of akumas master, but goutetsu was his first master, akuma had many master,but he killed his own masters when he though he had learned enough.Gen was the only one who survived

Hoshi
chi is considered in street fighter universe to be the strongest thing in all world, and plasma cant be the hottest thing in all world

Hoshi
because if plasma is hotter than 6000 C the O2 would burn and the earth would burn completely

darth-yoda
ahh but there not in the SF universe there in the Halo universe and why cant plasma be the hottest thing

Sonic x 20
Oh, thanks for telling me because I never knew Gen was his master. That probably explains why they both know each other so well and fought each other. I still trying to figure out if Gouken, Ryu, Ken, Dan, and another students name that I forgot master, is really dead because Akuma threw him into a river.

Hoshi
i already said before, if it is hotter than 6000 C the O2 would burn and the earth would turn on a huge fireball

Hoshi
the other student is retsu, and goukens death is still a mystery on sf

darth-yoda
ohhh ok but its hot very hot and what weapons dose mc have

Hoshi
the standart one,his classical machine gun and his rifle, ans some other tools of your imagination

darth-yoda
so he has covie weapons id say the fuel rod cannon is a one hit kill fro the sf team so is the rocket launcher

Hoshi
I dont think a rocket launcher would kill guys who have already survived things like a hadouken with the power to destroy a montain

Hoshi
and i dont think mc and his crew would survive a move like shun goku satsu or yagyou odama which already destroyed things like the ayers rock, and they were not with full power yet

darth-yoda
well sf has some unreal powerfull moves so i give in mc loses but can someone give me a good place to start on sf games were do you guys get all the story and stuff

Hoshi
by the endings and official history that capcom send by the games

Tha C-Master
damn this has took off...

Hoshi
if you want you can look at vgmuseu.com and search for some of akumas endings, i think he is the only sf characters that all of his endings are true

Tha C-Master
indeed....

Hit_and_Miss
10 spartans all working together??? I think a few SF chars would fall.... Could a sf survive a sniper rifle bullet to the head???

Hoshi
i dont think they could hit them, and lets assume they are fighting a fight where everyone know the location of everyone

Tha C-Master
yea many could survive one to the head, though they'll be moving to fast anyways...

I like a meteor swarm, with an island bursting punch, top it off with an angel of death...

Sonic x 20
Surely they won't be able to hit Shin Akuma because of his speed and teleport slide.

Onikirimaru
Is MC wearing his pink armor?

darth-yoda
ys he is and the other spartans have black and red armour MC like to be different big grin

Onikirimaru
Pink armor huh.

Well MC would show up to the fight, and kill everyone in his pink armor. Then suddenly a mysterious figure appears and looks at MC. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, see Sammy L Jackson? Thats the same look MC is getting from Dan Hibiki. Suddenly Dan shows MC his premium sign, and there is a big nuclear explosion that only wolverine can survive.

Darkstorm Zero
Gen was NEVER Akuma's master... They both use different styles of Ansatsuken.

I don't know where you got this information Hoshi, but it's false.

Hit_and_Miss
So basically...

All SF chars are immune to gun fire, move so fast they can't be seen, can distroy the earth, and are around the 50+ ton strength????

Darth Extecute
If it was Master chief and 9 fellow spartans they would win this easy.

If it was Master chief and 9 fellow ODST they would have a rough time but probably win.

If it was Master cief and 9 fellow marines (standard) they would win with only Master Chief standing..

(My opinion ^^)

Sonic x 20
Street Fighter Team!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Hoshi
no darkstorm zero , that information is not false, and gen dont use ansatsuken.If you are dont believe me just see the end of akuma (or gen) in street fighter 2 alpha dreams , you will see that akuma calls gen master

Sonic x 20
Akuma and Gen know each other really Good.

Hoshi
and no hit and miss.Not all the street fighters have that much of a power, but the ones i mentioned in this topic are very similar to what you said.But the only one who doesnt have a power to lift 50 tons is gen, but his fighting stlye is focused on hitting the opponent internally, so gens zal en should be able to pass though mc armors withou giving it any danage, but all the impact would be transfered to his body directly

Sonic x 20
Gen's fighting style is also for killing as well. That's why he wanted to fight someone like Akuma in a Death Match so he won't have no reason to use the fighting style anymore.

Hit_and_Miss
How fast can SF chars move?
How fast are there reactions?
How many shots would hit them out of a machine gun?
How much damage would a punch from them do to a spartan?

Hoshi
they can move as fast as a teleport if you know what i mean,they can see the world just like mc does,in slow motion hanks to their ki,if a machine gun is trying to hit any from the sf i mentioned in this topic most likely the machine guns bullets wouldnt even get close to them.And one punch from shin akuma means a punch able to destroy the ayers rock , the biggest rock on the world

Sonic x 20
Shin Akuma also has the ability to see things in his mind. That's why his mind is so Great.

Tha C-Master
I thought we've been over this..

LOOK, Gill does his angel of death, and noone can see, (the whole area is full of light).

One big fireball, and its done...

Sonic x 20
Gill also has fire and ice powers.

Darkstorm Zero
Allow me to show you something...

Street Fighter Plot Guide

Yes, Akuma did refer to Gen as a Master, not as his teacher, but as a Master of his form of Ansatsuken.

Yes, Gen pratices Ansatsuken, but not the same type of Ansatsuken as Akuma. Let me quote something from the Plot Guide.

Originally found in the Street Fighter plot guide
Note from Saiki: Both Gouki and Gen use Ansatsuken. Gouki uses
Ansatsuken but with more karate, judo, taekwondo and koppo elements to it.
Gen actually should have more styles but I guess it'd be too hard to put it
all into the game. I can't remember all of them but I think it was Mantis,
Crane, Tiger, Bear, err, can't remember the rest. Ryu tand Ken use a toned
down version that Gouken taught them that isn't designed to kill, unlike
Gen's and Akuma's style.

Sonic x 20
Gouken didn't want them to study the Dark Arts like Akuma did, but the Dark Arts gave Akuma Great Power in return.

legacy92
intertestin ....
i say
HADOKEN done

Sonic x 20
Indeed. HADOKEN, RAGING DEMON, and MISOGI will decide this battle. big grin big grin cool cool

Hoshi
i bet you saw that thing about gen and akuma in gamespot or gamefaqs , because when i went to japan and read the comics it was said that akuma trained with gen after he killed gouken ,and when he though he didnt have anymore to say he fough him , but gen survived and now wants to fight again with akuma before he dies.

Darkstorm Zero
Every peice of official material says otherwise.

Their fighting styles are too different. Plus, Gen knew Gouken, they where friends, thats why Gen sought Akuma out to have a Deathmatch with him.

Sonic x 20
They both are Equal to each other in a way. Both of them didn't even fall to the other.

unrealman
Well Balrog is powerful enough to Kill a elephant with his bare hands. Zangief's body has incredible damage soak it can survived attacks from Grizzly Bears, F5 Tordonos and survived in 50 degrees Celsius below zero.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Hoshi
gen was one of akumas master, but goutetsu was his first master, akuma had many master,but he killed his own masters when he though he had learned enough.Gen was the only one who survived

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

What is this for CRAP ???

Gen THE MASTER OF AKUMA HAHAHA

It is just Goutetsu,

you realy think that he needed a trainer when he was strong enough to kill his Master??

He was after Gen cause he knowed the secret art of the Killing and Akuma wanted nobody to find that out!!! cool

shin_remy
i am a street fighter freak and i know VERY MUTCH of street fighter!!!

and the REAL STORY!!!! Not the crap on the sites

Gouki
I'm not sure if Gen was Akuma's master, ever in his life. When in the Canon of SF did this occur?

Tha C-Master
No akuma showed mercy on gen, and then beat him again, because gen begged him to use his power on him.

shin_remy
NOOOOO

THE TRUTH SORY IS

AKUMA WAS AFTER GEN CAUSE HE KNOW THE SECRET ART OF KILLING!! AKUMA DIDN'T WANT HIS ART BE DISCOVERD BY PEOPLE SO HE WAS AFTER GEN TO KILL HIM!!!

THEY WERE EVEN STRONG!! GEN WAS ALSO THE ONLY ONE THAT SURVIVED THE SHUN-GOKU-SATSU!!! AKUMA WON BUT LET HIM LIVE CAUSE HE KNOWED THAT GEN WOULDN'T REVEAL THE TECHNIQUE!!! GEN WAS ALSO VERY ILL AND WAS ALSO A REASON FOR AKUMA TO LET HIM LIVE!! HE HAD NOT MUTCH TIME LEFT!!!

HE BECAME TRAINING YUN AND YANG, THE GRANDSONS OF HIS BEST FRIEND LEE!!!

HE DIED MONTHS LATER !!!

I DIDN'T TELL EVERYTHING CAUSE IT TAKES LONG TIME TO WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.