Ouch. ;_;

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer was talking to his friend Ashley earlier right? He told her about finding Brandy's diary (Well Amanda found it and SpellJammer just acted like it was him.. stick out tongue ) And Rebbecca who SpellJammer HATES says "I need to ask him something" and grabs the phone and says mockingly..

Don't you wish your girlfriend was as hot as me? (Which is what Bran-Bran's front page says.)
Oh wait, you don't have a girlfriend.. hahahaha!
SpellJammer played stupid and acted like she didn't know what she was talking about, it helped, she yelled "he's an idiot!" and the fun got sucked out of her burn. But that doesn't change the fact that it's true.. sad

First thing we're doing when SpellJammer teaches Jennifer The Craft is we're making a banishing spell. The sooner that ***** go's back to Georgia the better.. mad

And Ashley must've told Rebbecca what we found. Last time SpellJammer trusts THAT minion! mad
Or it could've been Rebecca's little sister whom SPELLJAMMER told, but ahhh, he'd rather blame Ashley, it's easier..

CherryPop
do you always talk in the 3rd person?

DanZeke25
DanZeke25 doesnt care.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by CherryPop
Now always, when SpellJammer first registered he didn't. But when he was given the badnews by Ashley that Bran-Bran didn't like him he took an oath that untill she did he would refer to himself in the 3rd person. It's symbolism of how SpellJammer doesn't want to be himself.

He's wierd like that..

CherryPop
o....k

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Spelljammer

He's wierd like that..
Well, obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by CherryPop

I think the better question is does he always talk like he rides the short bus. laughing

Scythe
SpellJammer was talking to his friend Ashley earlier right? He told her about finding Brandy's diary (Well Amanda found it and SpellJammer just acted like it was him.. stick out tongue ) And Rebbecca who SpellJammer HATES says "I need to ask him something" and grabs the phone and says mockingly..

Don't you wish your girlfriend was as hot as me? (Which is what Bran-Bran's front page says.)
Oh wait, you don't have a girlfriend.. hahahaha!
SpellJammer played stupid and acted like she didn't know what she was talking about, it helped, she yelled "he's an idiot!" and the fun got sucked out of her burn. But that doesn't change the fact that it's true.. sad

First thing we're doing when SpellJammer teaches Jennifer The Craft is we're making a banishing spell. The sooner that ***** go's back to Georgia the better.. mad

And Ashley must've told Rebbecca what we found. Last time SpellJammer trusts THAT minion! mad
Or it could've been Rebecca's little sister whom SPELLJAMMER told, but ahhh, he'd rather blame Ashley, it's easier..

Lyke, OMG! Noe way! Get outta town!!

DarkC
DarkC couldn't care less.

Barker
Now always, when SpellJammer first registered he didn't. But when he was given the badnews by Ashley that Bran-Bran didn't like him he took an oath that untill she did he would refer to himself in the 3rd person. It's symbolism of how SpellJammer doesn't want to be himself.

He's wierd like that..

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/118/laughnot8uf.gif

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Barker
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/118/laughnot8uf.gif

Don't encourage him...

Barker
How, I ask you, Is that encouraging him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.