Should I ask...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Okay, so theres this guy at my school who is really nice and good looking and hes into good music and all, and I'm not sure if I should ask him to homecoming or not. I know him through a few friends and we've spoken a few times. Should I ask him?

Edit: My poll ways dont instead of odwn, just.. ignore that

EsteemedLeader
Totally!

Clovie
i think you should.
and i know that i would never.

Ronny
Oh and i'm super afraid of regection erm keep that in mind

Thats EL and cloviehappy

Spelljammer
SpellJammer does not expect anyone to say no..
And anyone who says the third option is just trying to play that "I'm a snobby ******* who thinks he's cooler then you" crap..

What choice does SpellJammer have?! Ask the ***** out!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Ronny

You sound like SpellJammer..

Well let's face it, you're a pretty girl, nice too albeit. So even if he rejects you, what does it matter? You could probably bag any guy you wanted anyway. He should be thankful God's given him this oppurtunity to snag someone as precious as you..

NOW DO IT BEFORE SPELLJAMMER RELEASES THE ROBOTIC LIONS!

Ronny
Thanks Spell jammer laughing out loud

CherryPop
He'd be crazy to say no to you.

EsteemedLeader

Thats EL and cloviehappy

Are you hot? huh

dave123
go for it stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Are you hot? huh http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4918355

Whatever you think, i'm uncomfortable with my apperance.

Ronny
Originally posted by CherryPop
He'd be crazy to say no to you. awww thanks Cherry embarrasment

EsteemedLeader
Yeah you should be fine. happy

dave123
You really shouldn't be stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Ill come with you Ronnyeek!

Scythe
Okay, so theres this guy at my school who is really nice and good looking and hes into good music and all, and I'm not sure if I should ask him to homecoming or not. I know him through a few friends and we've spoken a few times. Should I ask him?

What do you have to lose, seriously, your the best person in the world, you should be. I believe everyone should see themselves as way more then what they do. When you put someone else, especially someone you don't know, above you, something is wrong with you.

Spelljammer
AVERIEL LEVIGNE IS POSTING ON KMC!

That bastard better do it too or SpellJammer will kick him in the nuts.. kidnap you from wherever it is you be.. we will travel to Jamacia, get married, have the Anti-Christ baby, and form an underground Jamacian mafia syndicate untill sonny boy is old enough to establish the new world order!

Mobster: Boss, this maun' did not pay us his deubt and it's been four months oyeee! *Plays those hallow drums*
SpellJammaer: RELEASE THE ROBOTIC LIONS! *The mob laughs and watches The Daily Show while high off thier asses*

Clovie

Thats EL and cloviehappy with your looks you'll get the possitive answer for sure...unless the guy is gay confused

Scythe
Originally posted by Spelljammer
*Plays those hallow drums*

You mean steel drums....

Ronny
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Ill come with you Ronnyeek! Aww michael thats sweet, but you live far to far away laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
Or maybe he just won't like you and will turn you down and not only will you not get to meet him, you won't get to go to the dance either, and then you will become a social reject and no one will talk to you and you will slash your wrists while jumping off a building...

Ronny
Originally posted by Clovie
with your looks you'll get the possitive answer for sure...unless the guy is gay confused laughing well it wouldn't come as a suprise if he was, he pretends to be all the time

dave123
laughing well it wouldn't come as a suprise if he was, he pretends to be all the time So THAT'S why you like him eek!

silver_tears
confidence won won, confidence is key thumb up

Ronny
Or maybe he just won't like you and will turn you down and not only will you not get to meet him, you won't get to go to the dance either, and then you will become a social reject and no one will talk to you and you will slash your wrists while jumping off a building... Peachy no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by silver_tears
confidence won won, confidence is key thumb up *stands up straight* I can do it *dramatic twirl and prances out of the room*

Oh wait.. its still sunday

Scythe
Or maybe he just won't like you and will turn you down and not only will you not get to meet him, you won't get to go to the dance either, and then you will become a social reject and no one will talk to you and you will slash your wrists while jumping off a building...

Ah emo ****, how I loathe them...

Ronny
Originally posted by dave123
So THAT'S why you like him eek! weep i'm a *** hag

EsteemedLeader
Peachy no expression

Well theres always the possibility. I think it's best to expect the worst in life because that way, if the worst happens you were prepared, and if the best happens it's a great turn of events. big grin

Clovie
Or maybe he just won't like you and will turn you down and not only will you not get to meet him, you won't get to go to the dance either, and then you will become a social reject and no one will talk to you and you will slash your wrists while jumping off a building... you're talking about me now?

laughing well it wouldn't come as a suprise if he was, he pretends to be all the time that must be looking cute laughing out loud
but if he really is then..i'm sorry sad

Spelljammer
Do you live in Florida?

If you do, and he rejects you, SpellJammer would be more then happy to go with you to make that ***** jealous. He'll use his ultra witch powers to psyche him out as well!

Scythe
but if he really is then..i'm sorry sad

Which is always the case...

Ronny
you're talking about me now?

that must be looking cute laughing out loud
but if he really is then..i'm sorry sad It really is the cutest thing, and dont be sorry, at least I'll know the only problem with me is my lack of man-junk laughing out loud

Scythe
Ronny, you should hold his household pet for ransom. Nothing says "go with me" like killing fluffy!!

Snoopbert
Ronny, didn't we already go over this stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Aww michael thats sweet, but you live far to far away laughing out loud

weep

Scythe
Mist shot down!!

Sir Mist
Ill just go cut myself nowweep

Ronny
I would go if your werent so far away icon5 and your too old to go with me.. legally

Scythe
Ill just go cut myself nowweep

MISTY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111OMGWTFBBQ!!! DON'T GO THE WAY OF THE EMO ***!

Sir Mist
Umm...I forgot how old you areembarrasment

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Scythe
MISTY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111OMGWTFBBQ!!! DON'T GO THE WAY OF THE EMO ***!

BBQlaughing out loud

*turns off Simple Plan, takes off black clothes, washes off makeup, puts down the knife* All bettereek!

Scythe
Umm...I forgot how old you areembarrasment

Boioioioioioioioioioing......wa wa waaaa

Spelljammer
I would go if your werent so far away icon5 and your too old to go with me.. legally
Repeat: Do you live in florida? stick out tongue

Ronny
Umm...I forgot how old you areembarrasment I cant read your signature!

Ronny
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Repeat: Do you live in florida? stick out tongue Repeat: No

You've asked me like a zillion times

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Ronny, didn't we already go over this stick out tongue

Sir Mist
I cant read your signature!

Stand on your headeek!

It says Made you look msn-oh

Sir Mist
Ronny are you 14?shock

Scythe
BBQlaughing out loud

*turns off Simple Plan, takes off black clothes, washes off makeup, puts down the knife* All bettereek!

That was a close one, we thought we lost you to emo death!!

:: Dramatic Moment ::

The most laughable way to die! Death by emo is even worse then death by slipping on dog turd and cracking your head open!! Also choking on Cracker Jack toy!!

Clovie
It really is the cutest thing, and dont be sorry, at least I'll know the only problem with me is my lack of man-junk laughing out loud yeah....that's right big grin

*is jealous*

Ronny
yeah....that's right big grin

*is jealous* Jealous? embarrasment I've never even been in any kind of relationship with a guy who felt the way i did.

Ronny
Ronny are you 14?shock yes stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by Snoopbert
i wanted other peopels veiws on it

Sir Mist
yes stick out tongue

Well Ill be damned....

Ronny
laughing you arnt the first to mistake me for older

EsteemedLeader
Wow, I'm older than you...

Ronny
i guess so sad

EsteemedLeader
i guess so sad

It's OK we can still be friends...

Wolflet
you should ask big grin eat_arrowphsleepingpillowbunnydancesecret
if he says no... SLAP HIM slap

EsteemedLeader
Wolflet how old are you? huh

DarkC

Sure, but try and get more familiar with him if you can. It's more likely he'd say yes then.

Ronny
Originally posted by Wolflet
you should ask big grin eat_arrowphsleepingpillowbunnydancesecret
if he says no... SLAP HIM slap big grin I dont think i could slap him, I'll just say oh well see you around.

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
Sure, but try and get more familiar with him if you can. It's more likely he'd say yes then. I'll try stick out tongue

DarkC
Last time I checked, it was fourteen. And I think she was being sarcastic.

Good luck, Neera. happy

Clovie
Jealous? embarrasment I've never even been in any kind of relationship with a guy who felt the way i did. same here. and you're almost 6 years younger. *feels miserable*

Scythe
This important probably came and left, and she still won't make a decision?

Wolflet
i already told you erm stick out tongue

Originally posted by DarkC
Last time I checked, it was fourteen. And I think she was being sarcastic.

Good luck, Neera. happy
i'm 15 stick out tongue 16 in about 4 months scissors

Kosta
I'd go with you wink. So if he doesn't, hes a jerk off and isn't worth worrying about. big grin.

Sir Mist
Too slow for that onemhm

Kosta
huh?

Sir Mist
Ill come with you Ronnyeek!

Aww michael thats sweet, but you live far to far away laughing out loud

So ha! You snooze, you losemhm

Scythe
Date!!

Kosta
I didnt say I would go with her, I said that I would say yes if she asked. So HA! You lose!

Scythe
How much of this will actually happen?

Sir Mist
I lose..?cry

Never!dammit

Scythe
It's pronounced, NEVAH!!!

Sir Mist
Noo...only when used with this smilie > diva

Kosta
I beg to differ!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.