just wondering

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
he how many guys here straighten there hair i was just wondering because im a 15 year old lad with consideribley long hair and recently i straightened my hair and it was cool looked great because normally it was curley at first i felt so gay but now all i want is straight hair

Deano
stop wondering
neve wonder

Sir Mist
Wondering leads to the dark side.....

EsteemedLeader
Mine goes in like fifty different directions, and my bangs cover one of my eyes...

darth-yoda
same here i just got out the bath and mines like a fluffy dog

Ladyluck
I love messy curly hair.. it's so sexy droolio

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I love messy curly hair.. it's so sexy droolio naughty

darth-yoda
im not sure because if i have straight hair i look like the cool skater/surfer kinda guy with one part over my eye but with messy hair i loook cool and kinda scruffy

Ladyluck
Originally posted by darth-yoda
im not sure because if i have straight hair i look like the cool skater/surfer kinda guy with one part over my eye but with messy hair i loook cool and kinda scruffy

just do whatever you want... if you like it straight, then starighten it... and if you like it scriffu, just leave it... it's really more a personal preferance

EsteemedLeader
I have beautiful wavy hair, you should make it wavy.

darth-yoda
how

EsteemedLeader
how

I'm sure there are ways.

darth-yoda
id love to know them anyway hairs everywere and school today so im gonna look like a tramp

DarkC
I spike mine or leave it alone.

darth-yoda
mines to long to spike just falls down id love to knwo how paul from tekken keeps his hoar up probs brylcream ultra hold

EsteemedLeader
I can't see out of my left eye!

darth-yoda
hair in the way that looks so good thats how mine was

EsteemedLeader
But everyone calls me a "wannabe" for some reason...

Ladyluck
It's still possible to spike your hair even if it's really long... just look at Brody from the Distillers... anyways... I personally like the curly messy hair yes

darth-yoda
ha i get the wannabe so i say what do i want to be the say skater i say cant and dont wanna skate they say goth i say nah satans not the man for me they say emo i say blade wrist no go so will someone tell me what i wanna be and LL why do you like the messyness

Ladyluck
I just find it really attractive... not too many guys can pull of the sexy, grungy look but if you can, keep that look

EsteemedLeader
I just find it really attractive... not too many guys can pull of the sexy, grungy look but if you can, keep that look

I can do that...

Ladyluck
but can you pull it off?

EsteemedLeader
but can you pull it off?

I believe so, my hair gets a lot of compliments...

darth-yoda
my familey hate it but soem grunga lasses i know love it ill post a pic off me soon

EsteemedLeader
my familey hate it but soem grunga lasses i know love it ill post a pic off me soon

OK happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.