Superman & Flash VS. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
whistle

King KAM
Supes and flash....have you seens what Wolverine Primo did to the sentry?

Sentry
So Superman and the Flash VS. Sentry. Forum rules state it's blood lust, that means since Sentry will be going all out, the Void will pop out. Oh, that means Superman & Flash VS The Sentry/Void.

Sentry wins.

colossus17
Originally posted by King KAM
Supes and flash....have you seens what Wolverine Primo did to the sentry?

shhhh..i am on the hunt for fanboys...be very very quite....they attack out of nowhere

colossus17
Originally posted by Sentry
So Superman and the Flash VS. Sentry. Forum rules state it's blood lust, that means since Sentry will be going all out, the Void will pop out. Oh, that means Superman & Flash VS The Sentry/Void.

Sentry wins.

forum rules dont say that......

Tha C-Master
wolverine

Sentry
It says it right here big grin:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308157

snoopdogg
If Superman can absorb the Magaddon warhead that was said to be able to destroy the entire galaxy I think he may be able to absorb the power of 1 million exploding suns............................

armandovalles
Supes and Flash win. All the hype about Sentry being so powerful was just that, hype, and false. According to the handbook, he was inferior to the Silver Surfer and was about equal with Thor. That means he's at about Superman level, so Superman with Flash's help i think would take him down.

colossus17
indeed

Sentry
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Superman can absorb the Magaddon warhead that was said to be able to destroy the entire galaxy I think he may be able to absorb the power of 1 million exploding suns............................

Absorb? He has energy manipulating powers now? He can't absorb it instantaneously. He could be affected by it slightly at first, but that will probably mean jack sh!t when dealing with the Void. The Void can deal with Supes, there is practically no sunlight from him. The Void will probably eat him.

Whenever someone mentions Sentry in a versus thread, they have to make sure and mention it's the Sentry that's holding back. That version is roughly equal to that of Superman. If Sentry goes all out, watch out for the Void.

Sentry Wins.

Pointinel
can flash fly or run in the air? LOL

serious question tho

colossus17
Absorb? He has energy manipulating powers now? He can't absorb it instantaneously. He could be affected by it slightly at first, but that will probably mean jack sh!t when dealing with the Void. The Void can deal with Supes, there is practically no sunlight from him. The Void will probably eat him.

Whenever someone mentions Sentry in a versus thread, they have to make sure and mention it's the Sentry that's holding back. That version is roughly equal to that of Superman. If Sentry goes all out, watch out for the Void.

Sentry Wins.

lol the void will eat him.......it sounds funny as shit....watching superman being eaten by a void laughing out loud ..u should say absorb him......lol laughing laughing

Sentry
See:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Strangenotdoingmuch.jpg

New Avenger 9 spoiler thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364775&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Props to Blaqchaos clap thumbsup

NoFate007
Superman and Flash

Those 2 are two of the few that people just go "full potential?...shit...nevermind..."

Juntai
Flash runs up and vibrates his hand into Sentry's brain and kills him before he can produce a thought.

leonheartmm
ridiculous,

sentry wins full potential or not, and i dont remember the marvel handbook sayin that sentry was thor level.

colossus17
look at the stats again.....sentry is bullshit character......it said he stalemated galactus.....he cant even stalemate silver surfer

Sentry
See:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Strangenotdoingmuch.jpg

New Avenger 9 spoiler thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364775&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Props to Blaqchaos clap thumbsup

Avalonofthewind
Supes and Flash = Dead sentry.
We don't even know HOW Sentry "stalemated" Galactus.
Reed's stalemated Galactus (with the nullifier)
Does that make reed a high level cosmic power?

colossus17
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

yes ,yes it does

Ultimate Ion
Supes and Flash everytime.

I'd love to see Sentry actually do something for once though.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by colossus17
yes ,yes it does

All Hail Reed, the new 4th essential in the universe! Happy Dance

leonheartmm

no it doesnt but it makes the ultimate nullifier a helluva powerful tool, now seeing as sentry used nuthing, we can assume that he is right up there with beings like galactus. and why exactly do u say that sentry cant stalemate surfer? did he lose to surfer in a fight? im assuming he can quite easily seeing as he stalemated galactus.

snoopdogg
Superman and Flash could speedblitz Sentry.

The handbook only has his speed at a 5. Guys like Human Torch and Iron Man have a 5.

Look what Supermans speed did to Warbird. Shes class 50 and invulernable and has rating of 5 in speed also.

Sentry
Superman and Flash could speedblitz Sentry.

The handbook only has his speed at a 5. Guys like Human Torch and Iron Man have a 5.

Look what Supermans speed did to Warbird. Shes class 50 and invulernable and has rating of 5 in speed also.

Originally posted by colossus17
look at the stats again.....sentry is bullshit character......it said he stalemated galactus.....he cant even stalemate silver surfer

Stats are full of sh!t. Look what Doom does routinely to the Avengers and the FF4. Thor stalemated a weak Galactus driving him away with a Godblast. His feats will contradict his stats. Look towards the new Sentry series.

Superman ain't faster than the Sentry. Their the same. Flying at thousands of times faster than sound. The Flash is faster than the Sentry. Then again, the Sentry can teleport.

Sentry
Sentry's speed demo can be found in the X-men/Sentry one shot when he battled the General. Sentry destroys a bunch of nukes heading all in different directions within a matter of seconds. The last one blew up in his face and all it did was mess up his costume.

snoopdogg
Well Doom has some pretty impressive stats in the handbook. Doom is the man.

How can you say that Sentry is faster than Superman?

Superman has flown to the Sun in less than 2 minutes(WW #219).

He has also flown to Saturn in less than 4 minutes(Lex 2000 special).

Marvel gives him a speed rating of 5 which isnt gonna make it to the Sun in less than 2 minutes.

snoopdogg
Sentry's speed demo can be found in the X-men/Sentry one shot when he battled the General. Sentry destroys a bunch of nukes heading all in different directions within a matter of seconds. The last one blew up in his face and all it did was mess up his costume. ................

jrodslam
And you say Sentry can teleport. If Flash absorbs speed from Sentry, there will be none of that.

Sentry
Well Doom has some pretty impressive stats in the handbook. Doom is the man.

How can you say that Sentry is faster than Superman?

Superman has flown to the Sun in less than 2 minutes(WW #219).

He has also flown to Saturn in less than 4 minutes(Lex 2000 special).

Marvel gives him a speed rating of 5 which isnt gonna make it to the Sun in less than 2 minutes.

In Marvel, the rank 5 for speed goes all the way up to this:

Speed of Sound: able to reach Mach 1: 770 miles per hour; .22 miles per second

Supersonic: peak range: Mach 2 to Mach 4.6: .22-1 miles per second

Orbital Velocity: peak range: Mach 18.7 to Mach 23.3: 1-5 miles per second

Escape Velocity: Mach 32.7: 7 miles per second

Sub-light Speed: peak range: 80% - 99.65% light speed: 150,000 to 185,620 miles per second

Yep, Sentry is that fast. He wouldn't have caught all those nukes if he wasn't now. You have the comic. See for yourself.

Superman ain't faster than the Sentry. Their the same. Flying at thousands of times faster than sound. The Flash is faster than the Sentry. Then again, the Sentry can teleport.

Did I say Sentry was faster? No. Do you see it? I don't. I said Sentry and Superman's speed are the same. The Flash is faster than both of them. Then again Superman can't teleport can he?

Sentry
Hmmmm... Where is Whirly today.... Hmmmm... He's usually trolling in my threads...

snoopdogg
Earth's maximum orbital velocity is only 30.29 km/s

Found this on a web site so I dont know if its accurate or not.

Speed rating of 5= mach II through orbital velocity.

jrodslam
Speed rating of 5= mach II through orbital velocity.

Thats correct.

Superman was running at over 2,000 miles a second. He can fly much faster than that. Superman is way faster than Mach 2. He and Sentry cant be on the same speed level. It doesnt add up.

Flash made Zum go fater than Sentry with a punch. Escape velocity. Not a good look for Sentry.

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/1368/jla003073nt5gt.th.jpg

Sentry
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thats correct.

Superman was running at over 2,000 miles a second. He can fly much faster than that. Superman is way faster than Mach 2. He and Sentry cant be on the same speed level. It doesnt add up.

Flash made Zum go fater than Sentry with a punch. Escape velocity. Not a good look for Sentry.

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/1368/jla003073nt5gt.th.jpg

Nope. Sentry and Supes are the same.

2000 miles per second a little over 1% percent the speed of light.

Rank 6 in marvel speed is the speed of light. Rank 7 is the ability to travel faster than light. Warp Speed. Beings like Thor W/hammer, Genis, Surfer, Gladiator, have this ranking.

Like I said, Rank 5 covers everyone from Iron Man to Warbird to the Sentry. If Superman were in Marvel, he'd be ranked at 5 as well. Maybe 6.

jrodslam
Has Sentry ever went lightspeed or even near lightspeeds? Superman has. Are you assuming their speeds are the same because Sentry is a Superman like character?

Sentry
Originally posted by jrodslam
Has Sentry ever went lightspeed or even near lightspeeds? Superman has. Are you assuming their speeds are the same because Sentry is a Superman like character?

He's more like Triumph than Superman. You seen what Triumph did to Superman?

Tha C-Master
Hmmmm... Where is Whirly today.... Hmmmm... He's usually trolling in my threads... I'll be filling in today.

Sentry fanboys, blah blah blah.

Keep the faith rock

Stay Cordy. smile

(just kidding). wink

Sentry
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'll be filling in today.

Sentry fanboys, blah blah blah.

Keep the faith rock

Stay Cordy. smile

(just kidding). wink

laughing

GS must have chased him off.

Tha C-Master
laughing

GS must have chased him off. big grin

snoopdogg
Nope. Sentry and Supes are the same.

2000 miles per second a little over 1% percent the speed of light.

Rank 6 in marvel speed is the speed of light. Rank 7 is the ability to travel faster than light. Warp Speed. Beings like Thor W/hammer, Genis, Surfer, Gladiator, have this ranking.

Like I said, Rank 5 covers everyone from Iron Man to Warbird to the Sentry. If Superman were in Marvel, he'd be ranked at 5 as well. Maybe 6. According to the Marvel handbooks level five is 1540 MPH through 30.29km/s. Anything from there on to speed of light would be level 6.

Superman has feats showing him FTL in comics and that would put him at a level 7.

Bottom line is Sentry is fast but not that fast.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
big grin

I think thats very unlikely although it amuses me when I am not here all people do is talk about me be it in attempts to attach themselves to me or on im to spread insults. It makes you laugh when some people say I got your back laughing out loud Some people have no honour. GS chasing me off laughing out loud hE needs to avoid sending ims about me to people though. Its not honourable smile

So no Sentry like you im'ing people telling them I sent a virus to you on KMC messenger personal unfounded slur campaigns only make me laugh. Thay also show people for what they are.

CM chEers for having my back mate laughing out loud confused you sure did (nice knife in it)

Whirlysplatt
Oh Sentry has done nothing, everything involving him is supposition. The Sentry from the minis story does not fit the Sentry in Avengers grt ready for retcon at Marvel again.

skizo
Keep the faith

Stay whirly

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by skizo
Keep the faith

Stay whirly

smile thanks mate

Whirlysplatt
laughing

GS must have chased him off.

that seems likely laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t365165.html

about as likely as any truth in this rumour you spread I can send virusEs through kmc instant mesenger laughing out loud

outavodka
Lol. good point Althou im one of the biggest Marvel fanboys Id havta say Flash n especially Supes always come thru even if they die tryin

snoopdogg
It dosnt directly say in this pic how fast Superman is flying but I would assume its pretty damm fast.

Space bends and time slows down....................

Sentry
So Sentry took like a dozen nukes down that were all flying in multiple directions and were all launched at the same time within seconds, and that was only 1540 MPH? Like I said, feats contradict the stats. You have the comic, look at all the nukes he hits all nearly at the same time. You showed a scan off Sentry getting blown up by the last Nuke. All that nuke did was mess up his suit and his hair. Put down the handbook, and pick up a comic. Snoop. reading

Draco69
Unfortunately these comics may in fact be not canon.

PEOPLE, we STILL don't know who or what the Sentry is. We don't know what he can do. Is he psychic? What is his relationship with Mastermind and the mystery villain?

If the Void doesn't exist.....then who says his mini-series back way then has any merit?

snoopdogg
I said 1540 MPH is the minimum for level 5.

Sentry is no doubt faster than that. But the limit for level 5 is orbital velocity which is over 30 km/s. Which is fast by the way but Superman is faster than orbital velocity.

How do you know Sentry took out those nukes with his speed and didnt tele-port? Or use his power of a million exploding suns.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
Unfortunately these comics may in fact be not canon.

PEOPLE, we STILL don't know who or what the Sentry is. We don't know what he can do. Is he psychic? What is his relationship with Mastermind and the mystery villain?

If the Void doesn't exist.....then who says his mini-series back way then has any merit?

That mystery villain seems to be the General. General seems to be the Sentry's nemesis. Just a strong rumor, not official yet. After the General was defeated, that's when the book said the Void popped out.

Marvel hasn't came out and said it wasn't canon. Until Marvel says it's not canon, then I will assume everything that happened back then happened in the 616 universe. Just like the House of M series. Everything's canon to me, unless Marvel actually says it's not canon.

Sentry
I said 1540 MPH is the minimum for level 5.

Sentry is no doubt faster than that. But the limit for level 5 is orbital velocity which is over 30 km/s. Which is fast by the way but Superman is faster than orbital velocity.

How do you know Sentry took out those nukes with his speed and didnt tele-port? Or use his power of a million exploding suns.

You could be right. He could have taken them out with teleporting. The same way he'll take out Supes and Flash. big grin

Draco69
That mystery villain seems to be the General. General seems to be the Sentry's nemesis. Just a strong rumor, not official yet. After the General was defeated, that's when the book said the Void popped out.

Marvel hasn't came out and said it wasn't canon. Until Marvel says it's not canon, then I will assume everything that happened back then happened in the 616 universe.

Maybe. But the recent issue of Avengers says that the Void is nothing but a nightmare/paranoid delusion made by Sentry (and perhaps Mastermind).

The Void isn't real. Based on this knowledge if the Void himself is nothing but smoke and mirrors who's to say the Sentry is not what he seems.

That's why I don't why we make Sentry threads. We don't know who or what he is.

Hell he could be Captain Mar-vell revived.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
Maybe. But the recent issue of Avengers says that the Void is nothing but a nightmare/paranoid delusion made by Sentry (and perhaps Mastermind).

The Void isn't real. Based on this knowledge if the Void himself is nothing but smoke and mirrors who's to say the Sentry is not what he seems.

That's why I don't why we make Sentry threads. We don't know who or what he is.

Hell he could be Captain Mar-vell revived.

I've also heard he could be a brainwashed/resurrected Thor. The Void is a manifestation that was supposedly implanted into the Sentry's mind by Mastermind.

What the handbook also doesn't say is what rank his mental powers are. Like I said before, he also has powers that are probably telepathy/telekinesis based. Look at what JW says:

He already had a powerful mind to begin with, with JW's influence, it manifested itself as self pity, loneliness, fear, which became the Void and materialized.

Finally Bendis has stuck some action in one of books. Those fight scenes were cool. You seen that group getting their ass whipped. Would have been good if he added in a bit more, but that's okay.

Originally posted by yahman
When its says strong mind i think that it means strong 'will' E.G. like Superman. And T.K. and telepathic skills would give him a higher energy projection rating. E.G. most of the first class telepaths have a 5/7 raiting.

Read the Sentry comics. Look at what he does to the Hulk. Look how he communicates via telepathy with Xavier.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no it doesnt but it makes the ultimate nullifier a helluva powerful tool, now seeing as sentry used nuthing, we can assume that he is right up there with beings like galactus. and why exactly do u say that sentry cant stalemate surfer? did he lose to surfer in a fight? im assuming he can quite easily seeing as he stalemated galactus.

If you saw exactly HOW Sentry stalemated Galactus, then feel free to show us proof. Until then..this is nothing more than a rumor. Sentry's stats are nothing to write home about.

and when did I say Sentry cant stalemate surfer? Are you confusing me with someone else?

Superherovandal
yeah until he shows proof he has the power of even half an exploding satellite you really can't have any Sentry (comic book character) threads.

BlaqChaos
Just because the Void was created in Sentry's mind doesn't mean it's not real. Onslaught was created in the minds of Xavier and Magneto, but it was sure as hell real. As for who says that the Sentry is what he seems, that would be the Marvel Handbook.

Bendis has already said that isn't the case whatsoever.

Rumor? Marvel said it, but unless you see it you're classifying it as a rumor?

Even though we just saw the Void beat down SHIELD, the X-Men, Avengers, Inhumans, and Fantastic Four?

Superherovandal
no but what has Sentry shown to prove that he has the power of even one exploding sun. Show some feats of Sentry's power. And don't even think about the whole Galactus fiasco as there isn't an ounce of proof for it.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no but what has Sentry shown to prove that he has the power of even one exploding sun. Show some feats of Sentry's power. And don't even think about the whole Galactus fiasco as there isn't an ounce of proof for it.

Half the things we refer to on this site comes from what the parent company states about a character. If Marvel declares it, that's simply how it is. They can introduce a character and say that they have the power to destroy a star by concentrating on it. Until we see otherwise, we take the company's word as law.

Superherovandal
yeah but they never showed any proof so until they do we cannot say anything. You can't say he can beat Superman or Flash until you can see what he has actually done.

yahman

Mate none of this makes any sense. One exploding sun would screw half of our Solar system, umm a million, well u do the maths.

Whirlysplatt
I've also heard he could be a brainwashed/resurrected Thor. The Void is a manifestation that was supposedly implanted into the Sentry's mind by Mastermind.

He already had a powerful mind to begin with, with JW's influence, it manifested itself as self pity, loneliness, fear, which became the Void and materialized.

Finally Bendis has stuck some action in one of books. Those fight scenes were cool. You seen that group getting their ass whipped. Would have been good if he added in a bit more, but that's okay.

so true

snoopdogg
Mate none of this makes any sense. One exploding sun would screw half of our Solar system, umm a million, well u do the maths. You may be right.

But I on the other hand have not heard of a Sun exploding before so whos to say how much damage it will do.

yahman
You may be right.

But I on the other hand have not heard of a Sun exploding before so whos to say how much damage it will do.

Super Nova .

You must of heard of this term b4 ?

Its a vital process that creates the heaviest elements in the universe. They can reach Temps of Trillions of degrees. They take out entire systems easily. This is the process that leads to the creation of black holes.

snoopdogg
Ok.

King KAM
Super Nova .

You must of heard of this term b4 ?

Its a vital process that creates the heaviest elements in the universe. They can reach Temps of Trillions of degrees. They take out entire systems easily. This is the process that leads to the creation of black holes.
no thats not what creates black holes.

leonheartmm
well kam, u cant have a blackhole without a supernova can u? although not all supernovas create blackholes

King KAM
well kam, u cant have a blackhole without a supernova can u? although not all supernovas create blackholes
well actually you can, a black hole happens when a star is soo massive that when it explodes instead of going out it goes in, insteads of whiping out everything in sight it sucks it in. But i guess you kinda correct, the star has to be a really big proportions.

leonheartmm
well actually you can, a black hole happens when a star is soo massive that when it explodes instead of going out it goes in, insteads of whiping out everything in sight it sucks it in. But i guess you kinda correct, the star has to be a really big proportions.

hmmm, but it has to go supernova before collapsing to form a black hole, without shedding the hot mass the vapour pressure would prove too much for it to collapse to a supernova.

long pig
Basically, no matter how much you want to deny it, Sentry did stalemate Galactus and he does have the power of a ton of suns

It's true until it's proven wrong.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
Basically, no matter how much you want to deny it, Sentry did stalemate Galactus and he does have the power of a ton of suns

It's true until it's proven wrong.
true, but bigblue could stalemate a weakened Galactus. actually he could kill him.

long pig
No he couldn't. No one without magic has handled even a weak Galactus.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
No he couldn't. No one without magic has handled even a weak Galactus.
Glalctus has never met the man of steel.

ImmortalOne
Actually, he did met KalEl and made him his herald !!!

long pig
Herald=***** in Cosmic language.

ImmortalOne
bi......ooww my butt ICHES !!!

yahman

Ummm i don't wan't to rain on your parade, but you have just described a Super Nova (E.G. an Exploding Star ) wink

yahman

The collapsing proces causes a massive, and i mean masive release of energy. You can't have one without the other, its a Law of Thermal dynamics.

BlaqChaos
The collapsing proces causes a massive, and i mean masive release of energy. You can't have one without the other, its a Law of Thermal dynamics.

Actually..."Electric Universe News is reporting that scientists claim to have proof that 'supernovae are catastrophic electrical discharges focused on a star' and not the result of giant stars undergoing gravitational collapse and subsequent explosion after having spent all of their nuclear fuel as previously thought."
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=re6qxnz1

yahman
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Actually..."Electric Universe News is reporting that scientists claim to have proof that 'supernovae are catastrophic electrical discharges focused on a star' and not the result of giant stars undergoing gravitational collapse and subsequent explosion after having spent all of their nuclear fuel as previously thought."
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=re6qxnz1

oooh another scientist cool. cool Mind you last time i had this conversation i found myself a bit out of my depth with Cresh. What a bastard (only joking dude wink )

guy smiley
Hey there. I'm new to these forums but I would like to add my 2 cents here. All this talk about exploding stars and how it relates to the Sentry's and Superman's power levels is all very interesting but I have heard that Sentry has the power of a million exploding stars and I must admit that is ridiculously powerful but not even a million exploding stars can destroy the milkyway galaxy which is made up of about 400 BILLION stars. If Superman stopped a bomb that could destroy our entire galaxy, all 400 billion stars spread out over about 100,000 light years, by absorbing the energy of the bomb then I would have to assume that Sentry couldn't do any damage to Superman whatsoever. No one could.

Now the speed debate. I have no idea how fast Sentry is but someone stated Superman flew to the sun in 2 minutes. It takes light 8 minutes to reach the Earth from the sun. So Superman is 4 times faster then light it appears.

I would like to know how strong each guy is. I know Supes is strong but exactly how strong? I've heard he's been getting stronger. As for Sentry, well, how strong is he?

I haven't read a comic in a LONG time but this Sentry guy seems kinda cool. Does he have his own comic?

yahman
Originally posted by guy smiley
Hey there. I'm new to these forums but I would like to add my 2 cents here. All this talk about exploding stars and how it relates to the Sentry's and Superman's power levels is all very interesting but I have heard that Sentry has the power of a million exploding stars and I must admit that is ridiculously powerful but not even a million exploding stars can destroy the milkyway galaxy which is made up of about 400 BILLION stars. If Superman stopped a bomb that could destroy our entire galaxy, all 400 billion stars spread out over about 100,000 light years, by absorbing the energy of the bomb then I would have to assume that Sentry couldn't do any damage to Superman whatsoever. No one could.

Now the speed debate. I have no idea how fast Sentry is but someone stated Superman flew to the sun in 2 minutes. It takes light 8 minutes to reach the Earth from the sun. So Superman is 4 times faster then light it appears.

I would like to know how strong each guy is. I know Supes is strong but exactly how strong? I've heard he's been getting stronger. As for Sentry, well, how strong is he?

I haven't read a comic in a LONG time but this Sentry guy seems kinda cool. Does he have his own comic?

He's about to get his own mini. smile And i wasn't really relating the star exploding thing to the debate, i was just pointing out a scientific fact. smile Welcome Newbie. wink

Whirlysplatt
All it says is he has the power of a million exploding stars, my house has the power of the "national grid", It can't draw on all that power source though. How much of this power does sentry draw at once?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by guy smiley

first off, that was most probably a technicality or a plot device, supes is nowhere near that power, he hardly has enough power to move a planet, also, he depends on a yellow sun for power, on top of that he has been devestated by nukes before. now sentry is not just the power of 1million stars he has the power of 1million EXPLODING STARS, im sure uve heard of the term supernova, thas what an exploding star is, and a single supernova gives out more energy perunit time than the entire galaxy it is in, now, imagine 1 million supernovas....................thas what sentry supposedly is.

Whirlysplatt
first off, that was most probably a technicality or a plot device, supes is nowhere near that power, he hardly has enough power to move a planet, also, he depends on a yellow sun for power, on top of that he has been devestated by nukes before. now sentry is not just the power of 1million stars he has the power of 1million EXPLODING STARS, im sure uve heard of the term supernova, thas what an exploding star is, and a single supernova gives out more energy perunit time than the entire galaxy it is in, now, imagine 1 million supernovas....................thas what sentry supposedly is.

but how much power from those exploding subs is he tapping?

Avalonofthewind

Someone say Nuke? Here is supes in kryptonite sand taking a nuke like nothing while he's weakened.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesnuke.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesnuke2.jpg

Juntai
LOL Supes is nutzo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.