Am I crazy or...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
do you think it could be possible for Joker to be the petty thug who killed bruce's parents in Batman Begins like in the 89 batman movie, and he survived the assasination in the movie....cuz ionno i just thought of this a few days ago and it just ringed in my head cuz that thug kinda looked like joker with his facial features n everythin....ionno maybe not...tell me if im just thinkin something stupid or if it could be possible wink

Bardock42
You are just crazy.

braz
haha ok

NoFate007
Yep, you're just nuts.

olympian
Yeah.

Nuts.

Like the Joker.

wink

willRules
This is like the millionth thread on this topic...............

braz
Originally posted by olympian
Yeah.

Nuts.

Like the Joker.

wink

yes!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tron
Originally posted by braz
do you think it could be possible for Joker to be the petty thug who killed bruce's parents in Batman Begins like in the 89 batman movie, and he survived the assasination in the movie....cuz ionno i just thought of this a few days ago and it just ringed in my head cuz that thug kinda looked like joker with his facial features n everythin....ionno maybe not...tell me if im just thinkin something stupid or if it could be possible wink

You are aware that Batman Begins is in no way a prequal to Tim Burton's Batman, but a whole new series altogether, right? So no, it's not possible, and it definitely won't happen.

gandalftheblack
i thought begins is just another 'lets-make-a-story-up-and-not-care-about-the-rest' movie...

braz
Originally posted by Tron
You are aware that Batman Begins is in no way a prequal to Tim Burton's Batman, but a whole new series altogether, right? So no, it's not possible, and it definitely won't happen.

yes i just come up with crazy things to say eek! eek! Happy Dance

Paola
nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.