Your favourite Bat-heroine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Self explanatory. I like Cassandra the best, especially when she used to be silent.

DarthLazious
Catwoman.

Batman Returns
Catwoman. especially in BR movie, hence my sn. big grin

Bardock42

Mr Parker
Catwoman all the way.

sevenman
Originally posted by DarkAge
Self explanatory. I like Cassandra the best, especially when she used to be silent. ESPECIALLY when she used to be silent.

Zarathustra
For clarity's sake, Helena was only Batgirl briefly during No Man's Land and much more frequently (Before and after her stint as Batgirl) appears as Huntress. In any case, it's got to be Barb for me. Maybe it's because she's the Batgirl I was best acquainted with growing up, maybe it's because her injury at the hands of the Joker and subsequent adopting of a new role as Oracle: as emotional a tale as any other. Maybe it's due to the sense of family her relation to Jim Gordon provides, and maybe it's just the fact that she's a redhead and I have a soft spot there... it's tough to say.

sevenman
blondes are better

NoFate007
Catwoman definitely, then Barbara.

Dazzler619
Catwoman is bad unless your talking about the Halle Berry version

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dazzler619
Catwoman is bad unless your talking about the Halle Berry version
Catwoman is awesome unless you're talking aboot the Halle Berry Version.

LLG
I would say Cat-woman is my favorite 'Bat-heroine.'
The one portrayed by Michelle Pfieffer in particular.

smiley8
have to agree with LLG, Catwoman rules!! Michelle Pfieffer is Catwoman and will always be, No-one else compares!!

sevenman
dare to compare

Mainstream
Current Batgirl, Catwoman and Babs Batgirl in that order.

botcherby
Catwoman, I remember back in the early 90's when I was a wee kid catwoman was too cool for batman... that and Batman Returns

WindDancer
Catwoman always wins these polls. laughing out loud

Knightfall93
I've got 3 in no particular order:
Helena
Cassandra
Selina (they all seem to have -a at the end of their names!)

shadin
woe wait a min.... who's Betty Kane? She was the first batgirl?! I've never heard of her....

Cascador
Catwoman! My favorite bat villain-heroine!

Knightfall93
Betty Kane and Kathy Kane came in i the '50s to persuade people that B and R weren't gay! That was the crumby period of Bat Mite and ace the Bat Hound...

Knightfall93
Kathy retired but I dunno bout Betty...

Knightfall93
But who the hell is Carry Kelly?

wuTa
where huntress??!!...shes sooooo HAWTTTT

Knightfall93
He put Huntress as Batgirl III cos she was for a short time in NML. Bertinelli rocks! I just read DKR so I know Carrie Kelly but why's she Catgirl?

Knightfall93
She's Robin in DKR, is this from the shameful DKSA

wuTa
Originally posted by Knightfall93
He put Huntress as Batgirl III cos she was for a short time in NML.

yea, we all know how that turns out 2guns

Knightfall93
Yeah, but you asked "where's Huntress" so I explained... Huntress is kick ass!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.