Ultimate Thing vs Ultimate Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, just like in the Ultimates Two issue where Thor goes insane and fights all the Ultimates, say the Thing was there, but the Thing showed up to fight him before anyone else. So it's the Ultimate Thing, who is determined to take down Thor to prove to everyone that despite his appearance he is actually a hero, versus Ultimate Thor, who has just gone completely berserk, who wins?

Ultimate Thing

VS

Ultimate Thor

Who wins?

Wynndar
nice sig

armandovalles
thanx lol but can u answer to thread q?

Wynndar
Ultimate Thor hasnt really been depicted as anything special. Ultimate Thing looks like one of the dominant strong guys

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wynndar
Ultimate Thor hasnt really been depicted as anything special. Ultimate Thing looks like one of the dominant strong guys
Ultimate Thor stomped the Ultimates, and knocked Hulk unconscious.
He's above UT certainly

armandovalles
he never stomped Ultimate Hulk. All he did was knock him down, then Hulk got up and literally just laughed it off and came attacking again. Hulk didnt even feel it. Plus Ultimate Colossus whipped both Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Iron Man at the same time so i definitely think Ultimate Thing has a chance here.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
he never stomped Ultimate Hulk. All he did was knock him down, then Hulk got up and literally just laughed it off and came attacking again. Hulk didnt even feel it. Plus Ultimate Colossus whipped both Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Iron Man at the same time so i definitely think Ultimate Thing has a chance here.
Poor Thing fanboy, you came back to substain you hero in such useless manner?
Thor pierced one of his lung, broke his ribs and did various high damage to him, Hulk's heal factor just granted him to get up madder and knock away Thor.
But before Thor's arrival, the Ultimates were struggling, then he arrived stopping Hulk for a while, that's a fact.
Shot and score.

armandovalles
yea but he didnt put Hulk down and thats all that matters, plus he didnt stomp the Ultimates. Sure he was whupping their asses but that doesnt matter, all that matters is who won. And Thor sure didnt. And like i said before, even with Iron Man's help Thor was still getting his ass handed to him by Colossus.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea but he didnt put Hulk down and thats all that matters, plus he didnt stomp the Ultimates. Sure he was whupping their asses but that doesnt matter, all that matters is who won. And Thor sure didnt. And like i said before, even with Iron Man's help Thor was still getting his ass handed to him by Colossus.
It was pure crossover PIS.
Thor proved to be stronger.
Thor actually took down Hulk.
Hulk's heal factor granted him to get up healed and mad.
Thor was stomping the Ultimates, Quicksilver removed his belt, if Pietro wasn't there, Thor would have won.

armandovalles
No dude Ultimate War was not shit. And technically it wasnt even a crossover, just a major event, just like the House of M and Infinite Crisis for example. Thor did not prove to be stronger against Hulk and he damn sure didnt against Colossus. He didnt take Hulk down, all he did was knock him down to the ground for a few seconds, after that the Hulk was right back up and kicking some more ass. Yea, Hulk's healing factor saved him and stuff but his skin in the Ultimate Universe is much weaker than normally, its very easy to penetrate. Therefore its easy to break his ribs and other stuff like that, but the Thing's skin has just gotten harder from his 616 counterpart, so i doubt Thor would be able to break the Thing's ribs. And yea, Thor wouldve probly won if Pietro wasnt there, but the Ultimates still won fair and square. It's as simple as that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.