fantasy or sci-fi movie you will always remembure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
name what in your oppion is the best fantasy or sci-fi movie the one that you will lawyas remembure i will always remembure legend and the fith element and star wars

Mindship
2001: a space odyssey. Not only considered the best scifi movie ever made, but one of the best movies ever made, period. IMHO, no other movie comes close to giving as realistic a depiction of alien contact/life as this gem.

SnakeEyes
Star Wars (all of em)
Lord of the Rings
The Star Trek movies (my dad got me into them when I was young)
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Total Recall
Jurassic Park (first one)

stunna1773
tremors
jurassic park

b-dan
o and blade runner

Blue450Rider
All of the Star Wars movies.

Mandorallen
Star wars
The Dark Crystal
Fifth element
12 monkeys
The Matrix
Big Trouble in little China
Judge Dredd
The Sixth sense ( I consider it sci-fi)
Predator
Alien
Aliens
Aliens3
Predator 2
Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator 3

-mando

Cinemaddiction
"Empire Strikes Back" and "This Island Earth".

Mandorallen
der, of corse you will remember it, you paid 80 bucks for it.

Cinemaddiction
$95.

Mandorallen
I stand corrected.

Wild_7
Lord of the rings, star wars, final fantasy spirits within, final fantasy advent children, THE MATRIX!!!, Terminator 2 and some others that are in my deep archive of my movie mind.

chandra
Legend (Ridley Scott)
The movie couldn't find its audience, it played too much on the themes of good vs evil for adults and had some sexual undertones and horror not suitable for kids.
But it's a cult classic and I love the movie to bits. Music, sets, costumes, actors = brilliant! There was a Legend Ultimate Edition which was fantastic with everything you'd want in an ultimate edition

BaronOBeefDip
Star Wars
Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
Godzilla (It could be considered science fiction in some aspects.)
Aliens
ID4
Jurassic Park (Again, is technically science fiction in some aspects.)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

gentmax
Gattaca

b-dan
Originally posted by chandra
Legend (Ridley Scott)
The movie couldn't find its audience, it played too much on the themes of good vs evil for adults and had some sexual undertones and horror not suitable for kids.
But it's a cult classic and I love the movie to bits. Music, sets, costumes, actors = brilliant! There was a Legend Ultimate Edition which was fantastic with everything you'd want in an ultimate edition ya i got the ultimate edition its the one with the directors cut and theatracal realise rite if it that then thats the one i got

ZephroCarnelian
DUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend Of Chibi
War Of The Worlds Happy Dance

Mandorallen
Which one?

DeVi| D0do
Empire Strikes Back. 2001 - but only because I had no idea what the hell was going on...

Sir Nauj
Star Wars
The Fifth Element
Lord of The Rings
Total Recall
Terminator
Alien
Jurassic Park

Mr Parker
2001 a space odyssey
Star Wars 1977
Empire strikes back
Terminater one
Terminater two

ladygrim
Star wars trilogy

Fifth element

The Matrix

lord of the rings trilogy

Predator

war of the worlds

general-pain
Revenge of the Sith, Empire Strikes Back, Predator, Aliens, Terminator.

dragon milly
All the Star Wars movies and The Lord of the Rings movies big grin

dave_kodak
The movie "Nothing", and the movie "lost highway" i didn't understand lost highway.

Blue_Butterfly
Star Wars
Lord Of The Rings
The Fifth Element

Mandorallen
Serenity.

Johnlindsey289
Star Wars classic Trilogy.
The Dark Crystal.
Harry Potter.
Total Recall.
Lord of the Rings.
The Last Unicorn.
The Wizard of Oz.
The Secret of NIMH.
Rock & Rule.
Willy Wonka.
Fire & Ice.
Spaceballs.
The Fifth Element.
Blade Runner.
Akira.
The Princess Bride.
Ghost in The Shell.
Aliens.
Terminator 1 & 2.
Dark City.
The Running Man.

midnightshadow
wow thats alot! mine are the same as lady grim.

yo lady grim!

midnightshadow
hey dragon milly and blue butterfly, cool sigs! wink big grin

Da preacher
Star Wars
Jurrassic Park.
The Omega man
Soylent green.
2001- a space oddessey.
Aliens.
Predator 2

ladygrim
big grin

shaber
LOTR, Terminator 2 and maybe the original Star Wars.

session 9
2001 a space oddessey
Blade runner
Original Dune
The Matrix

mailedbypostman
The Matrix Trilogy
Lord of the ring trilogy
Star Wars sixology

DemonXangelX
mary shellys frankinstein
aliens all of em
prediter
many more but i cant be botherd to type

Skinjob
I would like to point out that I have (disturbingly) read on this forum that there are some people out there who don't seem to understand Bladerunner. Some even mentioned they fell asleep during it and went on to say that they thought 2001 A Space Odyssey was dull (??!!) and that they didn't understand it......which is probably why they listed Jurassic park as their favourite film (not that there's anything wrong with that but it is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the same league). May I say to these people (who must have been born post 1980 - or at least that is the only reason I can think that such drivel would actually ) YOU ARE NOT SCI FI FANS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE MOVIES - THE GREATEST OF THEIR TIME AND OURS. But that's ok - keep watching Jurassic Park and leave the real sci fi stuff to those with the intelligence to understand them. Thank you, that will be all.

Mando
Originally posted by Skinjob
I would like to point out that I have (disturbingly) read on this forum that there are some people out there who don't seem to understand Bladerunner. Some even mentioned they fell asleep during it and went on to say that they thought 2001 A Space Odyssey was dull (??!!) and that they didn't understand it......which is probably why they listed Jurassic park as their favourite film (not that there's anything wrong with that but it is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the same league). May I say to these people (who must have been born post 1980 - or at least that is the only reason I can think that such drivel would actually ) YOU ARE NOT SCI FI FANS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE MOVIES - THE GREATEST OF THEIR TIME AND OURS. But that's ok - keep watching Jurassic Park and leave the real sci fi stuff to those with the intelligence to understand them. Thank you, that will be all.

Well done.

Bladerunner is one of my favorite films of all time.

sharda22
Mine is Aliens. I don't ever think that it will be beaten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.