-=- National Geographic Predicted Katrina! -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
Link to October 2004 Website

http://www3.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0410/feature5/

GCG

fini
They've always known this was gonna happen, and they knew how to prevent the leevees from failing.

What was the problem then? $14 billion . No adminsitration since the 70's saw the need to spend that kind of money in New Orleans. Cheap a$$ pr|cks

Shame on them, cause its gonna cost TONS MORE to fix the city now.

KillerLady
Originally posted by fini
They've always known this was gonna happen, and they knew how to prevent the leevees from failing.

I heard yesterday on CNN that the levees didnt actually break, rather it was something to do with the flood walls.

KharmaDog
Heck, cnn recently showed half the people that are making excuses now claiming that this could be a huge disaster this time last week.

It's now a finger pointing party. Alot of people are more concerned with covering their own ass than helping out.

fini
Shame , its all a shame.

Acherontia
Wow, so people ACTAULLY take CNN seriously? I don't mean to offend anybody *snicker* but I thought it was clearly obvious that most of CNN (including Weather reports on occassions) Was just a flamming Pile of cr@p.

Now back to the topic of how it cost 14 billion some To have prevented this... to some extent, and how Iraq costs 6 million a week.

manny321
No this time CNN actually underestimated the storm this time. On last Monday they said most places went out okay. Then on Tuesday they said epic disaster.

fini
Hmm I get CNN international, SO i dont know if this is the same one you all are smashing.

manny321
We get the domestic CNN up here in Canada.

botankus
Originally posted by KharmaDog
It's now a finger pointing party. Alot of people are more concerned with covering their own ass than helping out.

Including many on KMC.

GCG
What the f**k?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
What!?! Are you saying that some people actually considered that a city in the middle of the hurricane alley known as the Gulf Of Mexico was susceptible to severe storms!?!? Wow, that's genius...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.