Jesus, in his teen years, went to india to learn buddism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
If you ask a person who lived in India or is from India this question you will be surprised.

There are some scriptures in India that have a boy in it who is described as white and who can perform miracles.

yerssot
and that automaticly makes that white boy Jesus because ... ?

Is it mentioned by name that he's Jesus?
and why is he white? People there aint looking like europeans

finti
I think jesus was at woodstock

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
I think jesus was at woodstock

Weren't there lots of them there?

finti
yeah all the disciples too,..... and Joe Cocker

debbiejo
Ahhhhhhhhhh...the 2nd coming....came and went....and I was toooo young to see it.............. sad

finti
well he had a little help from his friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Joe Cocker

debbiejo
Janice Jopplin too.......Wasn't that Mary?......all slippin and sliddin in the mud..

finti
yeah mudslide at Jaskers farm

debbiejo
Jesus was a happy guy....all of them....I think they saw visions toooooo with a little help from Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.....

finti
or a little help from his friends............................" the brown acid is bad, dont take the brown acid"

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing

Only the purple.....???

finti
"pass some joints but teh brown acid is bad dont take the bron acid man" "If we think hard enough we can stop the rain" .........................

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing ...OH how funny......

Sounds like a quantum thing.... beer

finti
yeah Woodstock sounded and looked like a load of fun that day in august 1969 on Max Yasgurs farm

debbiejo
The films of it looked fun.....I think they tried to do it again, but it wasn't the same...

finti
they had one in 1994 and one in 1999, the last one enede in a huge riot after the RHCP gig

debbiejo
Guess, you just can't redo the original.............

finti
nah three different happenings

Storm
Please use this link: Jesus learned his wisdom from the Buddhists?

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.