Embalming Fluid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Has anyone else ever heard of doing this, You like Dip a Ciggarette in some Embalming Fluid, Let it Dry and smoke it and Supposedly you have Amazing Hallucinations? Anyone Ever Done it?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Has anyone else ever heard of doing this, You like Dip a Ciggarette in some Embalming Fluid, Let it Dry and smoke it and Supposedly you have Amazing Hallucinations? Anyone Ever Done it?

Slipknot, you need sleep... yes

SlipknoT
No dude, My friend was telling me about it, He thought He was Hunting Rhinos in Africa and a Golf Club was he his Shot gun when he was just sitting in his room watching the Crocodile hunter lol

EsteemedLeader
No dude, My friend was telling me about it, He thought He was Hunting Rhinos in Africa and a Golf Club was he his Shot gun when he was just sitting in his room watching the Crocodile hunter lol

He needs sleep too... yes

SlipknoT
Nah Dude, Hallucinegins, They Are Amazing.

EsteemedLeader
Nah Dude, Hallucinegins, They Are Amazing.

Yes they are. Dymethaltriptemine... happy

Ronny
It does give you hallucinations but they come at a very high price no expression

oh.. somewhere around getting very sick and/or dying.. Embalming fluid is poison

But dont listen to me roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm not cool

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Ronny
It does give you hallucinations but they come at a very high price no expression

oh.. somewhere around getting very sick and/or dying.. Embalming fluid is poison

But dont listen to me roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm not cool

Have sex with me. no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Have sex with me. no expression what did i say an hour ago stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
what did i say an hour ago stick out tongue

Is that a yes? wink

Ronny
Nostick out tongue

SlipknoT

But dont listen to me roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm not cool No, If you just do enough to get your ciggarette a little wet then its fine, and let it dry, Its not bad at all.

indie_director
eek! I heard somewhere you could smoke tea!

Kosta
Man, if you're crazy enough to smoke something thats like 99% alcohol, then go for it. stick out tongue. I'm sure after you're done hallucinating you're going to feel like sh!t.

EsteemedLeader
Nostick out tongue

Please? no expression

SlipknoT
Originally posted by indie_director
eek! I heard somewhere you could smoke tea! Yea....You need about 30 bags of tea to even feel a thing, and then its just cause your lungs are messed up and your light headed from inhaling. Its not worth it, Stick with the Herb

indie_director
you know.. I've done pot.. and I'm going to stick with that because it's a natural plant... anything else is not.... eek! some guy came up to me at like 9 pm on the street and offered me shrooms. I asked if he took interac. laughing out loud

Ronny
No, If you just do enough to get your ciggarette a little wet then its fine, and let it dry, Its not bad at all. OH! of course its not bad at all, your just poisoning your lungs and rotting out your braincells happy yes! While were at it let all go out for a nice scoop or rat poison and maybe gets some botox injections! And after that we can throw small infants of the roof of the Crystler Building!

EsteemedLeader
Yea....You need about 30 bags of tea to even feel a thing, and then its just cause your lungs are messed up and your light headed from inhaling. Its not worth it, Stick with the Herb

Indeed, tea is for suckas, Slipknot is far above your level. stick out tongue

Ronny
Please? no expression Sorry embarrasment

EsteemedLeader
Sorry embarrasment

Pretty please with all of Slips crazy drugs on top? big grin

Ronny
No laughing out loud djee

EsteemedLeader
No laughing out loud djee

You're no fun, quit being a wet blanket...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by indie_director
you know.. I've done pot.. and I'm going to stick with that because it's a natural plant... anything else is not.... eek! some guy came up to me at like 9 pm on the street and offered me shrooms. I asked if he took interac. laughing out loud Dude, GEt the shrooms, They are ****ing amazing. When I first did them I did them in School at lunch and all day through class this weird shit was happening, Like this Fat chick in front of me grew to like 20 Feet tall and This other girls face started melting off, Seriously Man Get some.

Ronny
Sorry, I can't, i seem to ruin everyones fun sad

EsteemedLeader
Sorry, I can't, i seem to ruin everyones fun sad

Well change that now! wink

Ronny
No, i'm cool with being that party pooper

SlipknoT
OH! of course its not bad at all, your just poisoning your lungs and rotting out your braincells happy yes! While were at it let all go out for a nice scoop or rat poison and maybe gets some botox injections! And after that we can throw small infants of the roof of the Crystler Building! Honestly, You have no Clue what you're talking about. And **** Babies, I'd Curb stomp them all if I could.

Ronny
I do know what I'm talking about thank you very much messed Do you think drugs are any good for you at all. Thats like pouring gasoline down your throat.

Kosta
Did you know you can make DXM (A strong hallucinogen) from Cough medacine? Its pretty simple too.
You can also get really high on nutmeg...

EsteemedLeader
I do know what I'm talking about thank you very much messed Do you think drugs are any good for you at all. Thats like pouring gasoline down your throat.

And Slip hates babies...

Sir Mist
Tis the season to be jolly FALALALALALALALA!

FALALALALALALALA

Sir Mist

And Slip hates babies...

Dude, seriously, keep at it and Im gonna go off at you.

Ronny
*sigh* No, and I know that. But I cant really trust his judgment.

Leo.M
OK, heres whats good about drugs.

1) they keep you wake during class time
2) Sex is 100 times better with drugs
3) you have more fun with drugs

and U'r right drugs are bad for u so i am trying to quit

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Sir Mist

FALALALALALALALA

Im sure Im missing a LA in there...confused

Ronny

FALALALALALALALA stick out tongue How very jolly of you, Michael. You bring joy to all our hearts

EsteemedLeader

FALALALALALALALA

Dude,i haven't slept in like a day, and I'm freaking out and that is just the funniest thing I have ver seen!!!!!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Sir Mist
I trytouched

Ronny
Would you like the other half of my chocolate chip cookie touched

Sir Mist
Yes pleasetouched

Ronny
*Hands half a cookie to mist* cry You always seem to get half of whatever I'm eating dont you. first the skittles now this...

Vathu
ive done shrooms... eek! my best friend is a ****ing stoner ive done everything that there is to be done i did shrooms in the morning and everything turned into cartoons... i mean..i did like 5 eek! and....everytime someone talked their mouthed moved normal but they sang eek! and and...this teacher that i really really hate..when i saw her everything looked like i was in hell IT WAS ****ING AWESOME eek!

Sir Mist
Omg, check what I got today for $4 each droolio

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/posters.jpg

raver

EsteemedLeader
I still want sex...

Vathu
thats all you want

Ronny
Omg, check what I got today for $4 each droolio

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/posters.jpg

raver Oh god, not I want sex droolio

Vathu
OMFG YOU HAVE THE LUKE SKYWALKER POSTER I ENVY YOU cry

SlipknoT
I do know what I'm talking about thank you very much messed Do you think drugs are any good for you at all. Thats like pouring gasoline down your throat. You've never even done a drug.

Ronny
Originally posted by Vathu
OMFG YOU HAVE THE LUKE SKYWALKER POSTER I ENVY YOU cry He shoots... and misses messed

THats Anikan Skywalker love.. Anikan.. yes the father.. Have you ever even HEARD of star wars.. messed Anikan..

Vathu
ive done shrooms... eek! my best friend is a ****ing stoner ive done everything that there is to be done i did shrooms in the morning and everything turned into cartoons... i mean..i did like 5 eek! and....everytime someone talked their mouthed moved normal but they sang eek! and and...this teacher that i really really hate..when i saw her everything looked like i was in hell IT WAS ****ING AWESOME eek!

confused

Ronny
You've never even done a drug. Because I have more then scrabbled eggs in my noggin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Mist
OMFG YOU HAVE THE LUKE SKYWALKER POSTER I ENVY YOU cry

Anakin dudeshock

$4 biatch

Vathu
omg...sorry... i wasnt around then no expression

EsteemedLeader
Come on baby light my fire happy...

Vathu
or maybe i was...cant remember roll eyes (sarcastic) well...anyways..my friend just came over...and now...we are like...goin to get **** up sooooo bad big grin

Ronny
You wernt around when the episode 1 same out.. like 6 years ago.. wow.. you're a little underage buddy

Ronny
or maybe i was...cant remember roll eyes (sarcastic) well...anyways..my friend just came over...and now...we are like...goin to get **** up sooooo bad big grin Ohhh you wernt already messed my bad.

Vathu
ooh....well cant remember anyways.. no expression when did the first ones come out? o.o

Vathu
hmm... the new ones are with anakin the new ones are set in the past
and the old ones are set in the future so yes that must be luke skywalker... no expression

Ronny
77, 80, 83 I wasnt around then and i'm one of the biggest Star Wars buffs to walk the planet...

Sir Mist
hmm... the new ones are with anakin the new ones are set in the past
and the old ones are set in the future so yes that must be luke skywalker... no expression

Um..uhh...see..umm...
What?What the f**k?

Vathu
... I'm only 14 big grin

EsteemedLeader
... I'm only 14 big grin

Ha! I'm two years older than you! Fudgey pops!!!

SlipknoT
ive done shrooms... eek! my best friend is a ****ing stoner ive done everything that there is to be done i did shrooms in the morning and everything turned into cartoons... i mean..i did like 5 eek! and....everytime someone talked their mouthed moved normal but they sang eek! and and...this teacher that i really really hate..when i saw her everything looked like i was in hell IT WAS ****ING AWESOME eek! Dude thats awsome, I've done Just about everything I want to try aside from some Odd Ball drugs.

Sir Mist
... I'm only 14 big grin

For real?

Ha! I'm two years older than you! Fudgey pops!!!

For real?shock

Damn I feel like Im talking to minors....oh wait, you are minors....dammitdisgust

EsteemedLeader
Dude thats awsome, I've done Just about everything I want to try aside from some Odd Ball drugs.

Stay away from those odd things remember what happened to John Belushi?

Vathu
ive only seen a few of the old ones..i havent seen the phantom menace though... but the newest episode 3 is when anakin was a child and what he went through to become Darth Vader... and he thought padme died so he went insane and never knew that he had two babies, a son luke skywalker and a daughter, something amidala big grin so... luke grew up and fell in love with his sister before he knew that was his sister...and..well grew up to command rebellious forces and kill his father...well.. i think he killed his father.. can't remember..

Pielover666
Yea, the last two pages were completely off-tpoic.

Vathu
well..i think i pretty much summed that up no expression btw i dont cap because i dont feel the need to because im lazy right now... but i have a's in grammer no expression

Ronny

Sir Mist
ive only seen a few of the old ones..i havent seen the phantom menace though... but the newest episode 3 is when anakin was a child and what he went through to become Darth Vader... and he thought padme died so he went insane and never knew that he had two babies, a son luke skywalker and a daughter, something amidala big grin so... luke grew up and fell in love with his sister before he knew that was his sister...and..well grew up to command rebellious forces and kill his father...well.. i think he killed his father.. can't remember..

Dude, stop before Ronny b*tch slaps youno expression

Ronny
For real?

For real?shock

Damn I feel like Im talking to minors....oh wait, you are minors....dammitdisgust disgust People like these make me look bad as a minor

Sir Mist
Looks like I posted a little late...

EsteemedLeader
disgust People like these make me look bad as a minor

You are bad as a minor...

Vathu
bleh..wow... i had no idea there were that many of them -.- wow... 7....only saw....3 of e'm i think... i reeally should go rent them...

Ronny

SlipknoT
Stay away from those odd things remember what happened to John Belushi? No....I'm up for anything other than Heroin and Meth, and Angel Dust.

Ronny
bleh..wow... i had no idea there were that many of them -.- wow... 7....only saw....3 of e'm i think... i reeally should go rent them... THERE WERE SIX! SIIIXXXXX

Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)
Episode V: Empire Strikes Back (1980)
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983)
Episode I: Phantom Menace (1999)
Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005)

Sir Mist
laughing out loud Id say he's doing it to provoke you Ronny stick out tongue

Either that or he;s REAL slow up there...confused

EsteemedLeader
And he didn't fall in love with his sister, Han Solo fell in love with her...

Ronny
laughing out loud Id say he's doing it to provoke you Ronny stick out tongue

Either that or he;s REAL slow up there...confused Hold me cry

Sir Mist
Hold me cry

Okcry

*gives you a poster*

Sir Mist
Dammit, Im supposed to be walking to the shops to buy some neons and stuff to funk up my pc...and your all distracting me.....disgust

Vathu
lmfao...thanks..but i did know all that big grin hehe...hey you were the one that started the war of the wizards thingy lol big grin

Ronny
Dammit, Im supposed to be walking to the shops to buy some neons and stuff to funk up my pc...and your all distracting me.....disgust Stay dont leave me with this moron

Pielover666
I'll be here...I'm smart.

Vathu
lol... I don't really like harry potter alot....I've read al the books because my best friend owns them erm

EsteemedLeader
Stay dont leave me with this moron

I'll protect you from him...

...for sex evillaugh

Pielover666
lol... I don't really like harry potter alot....I've read al the books because my best friend owns them erm
That came from where?

Sir Mist
Stay dont leave me with this moron

But but but...cry
I want my neonsweep

Ronny
lmfao...thanks..but i did know all that big grin hehe...hey you were the one that started the war of the wizards thingy lol big grin Yes i was

Vathu
... I bet if you ever say that to a lady in real life they would ***** slap you across the face laughing

Ronny
But but but...cry
I want my neonsweep *cowers from Esteemedleader and Vathu* Then take me with you cry

Fallen Jedi
But but but...cry
I want my neonsweep

neons? laughing

Ronny
FJ for some strange reason i cannot look away from your signature shock

Vathu
Hmm... Yea with the really hot sig yes and I have an issue I would like to talk about.. no expression Who the **** is that person that randomly goes into threads and is all like "Emma Rules" erm that reminds me of billy madison but what the **** is he/she talking about? .... I live in USA I don't know anyone from london cry

Ronny
What?

Sir Mist
*cowers from Esteemedleader and Vathu* Then take me with you cry

Oktouched

Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
neons? laughing

Yeah, you laugh now, but when you see my pimp computer, you'll see....YOU'LL ALL SEE *insane laughter*

Ronny
Now are we talking alot of neons or a small amount... like if i look at it will i die?

EsteemedLeader
Now are we talking alot of neons or a small amount... like if i look at it will i die?

Vathu
I'm sorry for freaking you out but... everone loves starwars, I'm not really scary big grin but... i am sometimes incredibly stupid at times confused what's so bad about that? no expression

Pielover666
There are different places for this. You're getting more n00bish, and less memberish with each passing hour.

Vathu
Yes... He is very annoying.. I told him to quit being stupid and posting things that dont have anything to do with a thread... -.- but he doesn't listen...

Sir Mist

It'll be set to music and stuff, and have lightsabers and darth vader, and funky wire that glows and...embarrasment....am I saying this out loud?embarrasment

Get lost dude.

EsteemedLeader
Yes... He is very annoying.. I told him to quit being stupid and posting things that dont have anything to do with a thread... -.- but he doesn't listen...

And Star Wars has everything to do with what Slipknot is smoking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny
Have sex with me. no expression Alright, dude if i have to ask you one more time to shut up with the sex shit I'm going to report you for sexual harrasment, clear? It's getting real old.

Vathu
Do you approach women in the street and say that? They would ***** slap you soooo hard, I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Pielover666
Alright, dude if i have to ask you one more time to shut up with the sex shit I'm going to report you for sexual harrasment, clear? It's getting real old.
And for countless amounts of Spam.

Ronny
It'll be set to music and stuff, and have lightsabers and darth vader, and funky wire that glows and...embarrasment....am I saying this out loud?embarrasment

Get lost dude. I.. I think.. I love you touched

Fallen Jedi
FJ for some strange reason i cannot look away from your signature shock

neither can i. stick out tongue have you tried slapping it yet? eek!

Hmm... Yea with the really hot sig yes and I have an issue I would like to talk about.. no expression Who the **** is that person that randomly goes into threads and is all like "Emma Rules" erm that reminds me of billy madison but what the **** is he/she talking about? .... I live in USA I don't know anyone from london cry

long story. laughing he's just an obssessed emma fan. puberty has finally reached him. stick out tongue

Yeah, you laugh now, but when you see my pimp computer, you'll see....YOU'LL ALL SEE *insane laughter*

you wouldn't be the first, would you? stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by Pielover666
And for countless amounts of Spam. That too...

Ronny

long story. laughing he's just an obssessed emma fan. puberty has finally reached him. stick out tongue

you wouldn't be the first, would you? stick out tongue My hand was halfway up to the screen and i just kinda pulled back and stared at my hand for a minute laughing out loud seriously...

Ronny
And Star Wars has everything to do with what Slipknot is smoking roll eyes (sarcastic) Well on both accounts i dont seem to get through to either moron...

Vathu
Also another thing, You were going after my gf... then FJ, and now ronny? no expression and all this was today

Fallen Jedi
My hand was halfway up to the screen and i just kinda pulled back and stared at my hand for a minute laughing out loud seriously...

omg, i caught myself doing the same thing. confused

Sir Mist
I.. I think.. I love you touched

w00t

you wouldn't be the first, would you? stick out tongue

*wipes lip marks off the screen*
naughty

First for what?confused

Vathu
he is weirder then I am o.o

Josh_k
hey hey, this is my first time on here so i just want to talk to people... lol anyone know kosta?

Sir Mist
What the feck? What the f**k? I dont remember putting the naughty smilie in.....I couldve sworn I typed 'whistling'...blink

Vathu
... I'm slapping it but nothings happening cry

Ronny
omg, i caught myself doing the same thing. confused isn't it strange blink .. I did the same thing with a few of Jeremy's pictures and a BOD commercial on TV blink it was like.. woah horny hand alert

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Josh_k
hey hey, this is my first time on here so i just want to talk to people... lol anyone know kosta?

BAHAHA! Did he tell you to join?

Ronny
What the feck? What the f**k? I dont remember putting the naughty smilie in.....I couldve sworn I typed 'whistling'...blink hysterical

What the hell that was supposed to be a paragraph on amnesia...

Josh_k
bla bla bla.............some one say somthing

Ronny
**** you?

Vathu
fudge

Sir Mist
hysterical

What the hell that was supposed to be a paragraph on amnesia...

But it doesnt make sense nowcry
The whistling smilie was supposed to be all whistling and stuff but now its all naughty....

Ronny
But it doesnt make sense nowcry
The whistling smilie was supposed to be all whistling and stuff but now its all naughty.... I think it relized it was fooling no one and went for the "Ron Jeremy" approach...

Fallen Jedi
... I'm slapping it but nothings happening cry

slap it harder till your hand goes numb! eek!

Sir Mist
I think it relized it was fooling no one and went for the "Ron Jeremy" approach...

Maybe...I think your right....we'll have to keep a close eye on it from now onninja

Oh snap, I gotta run to the shops now, cant delay forever...bank closes in an hour too....

Ill be quick I promisecry

Vathu
ooh ooh *ahem*

something eek! do I win a prize? eek!

Ronny
Maybe...I think your right....we'll have to keep a close eye on it from now onninja

Oh snap, I gotta run to the shops now, cant delay forever...bank closes in an hour too....

Ill be quick I promisecry cry Go go! RUN Dammit !

Sir Mist
*runs*
Byecry

Leo.M
slap it harder till your hand goes numb! eek!

jerry

Ronny
*is bored*

Vathu
o0o0o my hand hurts now eek! *slaps the butt on my computer screen as hard as I can then breaks the computer*....oops.. confused *walks away slowly*

Ronny
Nice.

Sir Mist
Stupid bank apparently closes at 4pm on Mondays....Ill have to wait til Wednesday now to get my stuffdisgust

Ronny
cry I'm sorry

Sir Mist
I shouldve bought the stupid lights when I was at the city todaycry But I said no......*smacks self*

Vathu
i drank the liquid out of one of those glow stick thingys... confused

Sir Mist

Did your insides glow in the dark?confused

I want to tie the cables around my clothes and hook it up to a sound synchroniser and walk around flashing to musicembarrasment

Vathu
my stomach glowed a faint green for the rest of the night big grin

Leo.M

boxed that explains everything

Vathu
hey..im not stupid in fact i am very good at figuring things out that my much more smarter friends cannot no expression

Ronny
I shouldve bought the stupid lights when I was at the city todaycry But I said no......*smacks self* Aww dont punish yourself, thats my job...

yes i said it.. whachoo gonna dooo whachoo gonna doohooo

Vathu
well..i have to go.. so bye everyone no expression and remember

with a keen eye for details one truth prevails! no expression

Ronny
blink okay

Sir Mist
Aww dont punish yourself, thats my job...

yes i said it.. whachoo gonna dooo whachoo gonna doohooo

Run and hidemsn-oh

*hides under a lampshade*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>