Tree Beard vs Cave Troll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Giant Tree vs A Giant Troll

Smodden
Awesome match up!eek!

I searched for my fight thread, but It didn't come upmessed I imagine you did the same?

~*~pinkypie~*~
where sigs and avatars gone!?

Aduruth
No question that treebeard would destroy them, those trees could hold a troll in each hand. lol.

fini
even the Olog-Hai. Those things are big, I dont think an Ent could hold one of those.

ESB-1138
What about a Mumakil?

Exabyte
Originally posted by Smodden
I searched for my fight thread, but It didn't come upmessed I imagine you did the same?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t27176.html stick out tongue

golem370
How about Tree Beard and a Cave Troll vs Movie Hulk

The Inkeeper
Treebeard kicks the troll to bits because it is just a patheticly weak and dim-witted creature next to the Ent. Hulk comes along and smashes everything up in his usual mentally-retarded needlessly violent letskillinnoccentpeople way.

Mandos
But what if?

Celestial
Why not Treebeard vs. Mountain Giant (Troll but twice as big)?

Mandos
Why not Treebeard vs a mosquito

Discos
To be quite fair (and not childish unlike you wink ), I believe that it is near impossible to kill an ent unless you chop it up or torch it.

I dont think a troll bashing into it with a mace would do much?

Treebeard would win hands down.

It took an arrow to the neck to defeat it in the movies, so why not a giant tree?

Celestial
I'm pretty sure if the troll rips it to pieces would do the trick

Discos
how so sure smile

Nazgul lord
but what if the ent was trained by none other than mr meyagge (sorry about spelling)

then treebeard would go all karatee kid on that trolls ass!

Nazgul lord
I have arrived.

Discos
^^ i see Naz,

where ya been

Batman Returns
i need to get a 12 inch treebeard figure, then i can have a REAL ent vs. troll fight!

anyways, if treebeard fought a troll, he would win easily. i mean, hes HUGE, and a tree. and his anger would easily kill the that sorry ass troll.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Mandos
Why not Treebeard vs a mosquito oh well that's a no-brainer. Since treebeard moves slower than a snail on quaaludes, he'd never be able to get the mosquito as it zips round and round his big bad self.

Batman Returns
LOL, yeah, tree beard vs. mosquito, thats funny! good one! never would have thought of that.

Nazgul lord
Originally posted by Discos
^^ i see Naz,

where ya been

been away doin year 12 at school but i'm back!!

Council#13
Actually, treebeard states that the trolls are weaker than the ents (but he may be being passive which is more than likely) in the books. good match up though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.