Who here likes the Gorillaz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
If you do then what is your favorite song of theirs? My favorites are from their new album Demon Days. They are Dare, All Alone, and Feel Good Inc. What are yours? cool

WAF3001
I like the one I believe called I'm lost in Heaven. It's pretty cool. Hey, is that album a concept album cuz I cant tell

StinkFist462
theres already a gorillaz thread. it'd be wise to search next time.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342374&highlight=gorillaz

WAF3001
not my problem

StinkFist462
wasnt talkin to ya wink

WAF3001
whew.....

Hulk Power
Originally posted by WAF3001
I like the one I believe called I'm lost in Heaven. It's pretty cool. Hey, is that album a concept album cuz I cant tell

Yeah I like that song too. Concept album? What is that?

Originally posted by StinkFist462
theres already a gorillaz thread. it'd be wise to search next time.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342374&highlight=gorillaz

Okay Mr. Moderator wanna be.

WAF3001
hey man, he's just trying to help you out, before a real MOD comes.

and a concept album is when the whole cd is a story like Green Day's American Idiot

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Yeah I like that song too. Concept album? What is that?

Okay Mr. Moderator wanna be.

concept album is a story pretty much.

not trying to be a mod. if i was a mod this would have been closed instantly upon creation.

WAF3001
i think u scared em out of his own thred

Hulk Power
Originally posted by WAF3001
hey man, he's just trying to help you out, before a real MOD comes.

and a concept album is when the whole cd is a story like Green Day's American Idiot

I don't think their new album tells a story. I just got it today but I'm pretty sure. Besides, so what if a real mod comes? It's not like they're going to ban me for making another Gorillaz thread....

Lana
No, but they'll just close this thread or merge it with the other.

StinkFist462
nah, just close it and probabaly quote what i said up there.

i dont think this is a concept album.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Lana
No, but they'll just close this thread or merge it with the other.

I really don't care if that happens. It's just a thread....

WAF3001
y'd u make a new one though?

Dr. Strangelove
I don't think their new album tells a story. I just got it today but I'm pretty sure. Besides, so what if a real mod comes? It's not like they're going to ban me for making another Gorillaz thread....

Oh, but Deathblow will. He's a cranky little b!tch, especially when he failed for the 1,000 time at trying to get into Chino Moreno's bedroom. Banned four newbies on the spot.

You better run...

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Oh, but Deathblow will. He's a cranky little b!tch, especially when he failed for the 1,000 time at trying to get into Chino Moreno's bedroom. Banned four newbies on the spot.

You better run...

Well I'm not really new. Besides, that would be the stupidest reason to ban someone. I don't think he can do that....

Lana

You better run...

Good thing he doesn't know the reason he couldn't get in was because I was there......oops......

*hides*

And, uh, Hulk, you've been here what, since May? You're still new.

StinkFist462
'05. pfft. dont lie. you newbie.

Dr. Strangelove
Well I'm not really new. Besides, that would be the stupidest reason to ban someone. I don't think he can do that....

Reason and logic don't apply to Deathblow. The man is a psychotic banner, the worst of the worst, the clem of the clem. Everybody on KMC is scared of him. Oh and he wears a pirate patch wear he once had an eyeball which he lost at a Slayer concert (don't ask).

I would leave now before it's too late. Death will probably be getting up any minute now, contemplating his evil deeds of the day. Once he see's this thread....lets just say I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

Originally posted by Lana
Good thing he doesn't know the reason he couldn't get in was because I was there......oops......

*hides*

And, uh, Hulk, you've been here what, since May? You're still new.

Yeah, I would tell him the reason why he can't get into Christina Scabbia bedroom, buuut that's a secret between me, Scabbia, and Gwen Stefani.whistling1

Lana

Yeah, I would tell him the reason why he can't get into Christina Scabbia bedroom, buuut that's a secret between me, Scabbia, and Gwen Stefani.whistling1

Oooooh, better not let AC see that.....

Cristina Scabbia droolio

Deathblow
Reason and logic don't apply to Deathblow. The man is a psychotic banner, the worst of the worst, the clem of the clem. Everybody on KMC is scared of him. Oh and he wears a pirate patch wear he once had an eyeball which he lost at a Slayer concert (don't ask).

I would leave now before it's too late. Death will probably be getting up any minute now, contemplating his evil deeds of the day. Once he see's this thread....lets just say I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

I will eat your family with cream cheese if you continue to soil my benevolent reputation with your fantasies http://www.aimface.com/smiles/IKON660f9c192f4351ee1cc0db657adc6ae56348409618.gif

Doop thread, closing.

And FYI, it was a Busted concert.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.