Holy shid...I figured it out! BEER=GOOD!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
The "Buffolo Theory" of Beer..

A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers, and that's why beer is so GOOD for you!

Leo.M
hysterical i couldn't agree more cheers but then you have to quit drinking beer or face becoming Dumb ass

Scythe
Teehee....we don't want that now do we??

Kosta
I don't think Alcohol selectively kills the slowest braincells though stick out tongue.

It targets receptors in your brain responsible for speech balance and a few other ones I don't remember what they're called now. It doesn't go specifically seeking out slow braincells and killing them.

I do agree that after a few beers I feel a lot smarter though, even though its completely the opposite way around. laughing out loud

Scythe
Therefore I win!

Kosta
Another thing about beer is it makes the drinker think they are always right laughing out loud

Scythe
Hehehe

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
Another thing about beer is it makes the drinker think they are always right laughing out loud

To a certain point yes. Until the drag comes in. Yeah...

Selina*Starfire
Interesting. What the f**k?

Scythe
Yeah.

Rogue Jedi
not really. but you are still my goat boy. downstupid

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
not really. but you are still my goat boy. downstupid

Whoo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.