Ootini! Ootini!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Mist
Filthy creaturesdisgust

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/ootini.jpg

What the hell does ootini mean anyway?disgust

Scythe
It stands for, oooooh tiny!

Sir Mist
My god.....YOUR RIGHT!shock

Sorgo
Haven't you ever heard a Jawa go "Oooooteenie"?

If not, i feel for you. stick out tongue

Scythe
Originally posted by Sir Mist

I have that theory, that they're saying ooooooooh-tiny, but my other theory goes like this:

George Lucas: Hmm, I have invented the Jawa, but what will they sound like?? I could make them say their name over and over with a whiny voice?

Co-Producer: Our time machine shows that in the future a man will invent these annoying monsters called Pokemon, they will indeed say their names in a horrible voice....

George Lucas: Hmm.....

:: In which case George lets out a fart ::

George's Fart: Ooooootini....

George Lucas: The hell was that?

Co-Producer: Sheer gold?

And thus, the Jawas had a voice....your welcome

Imaginary

And you consider yourself a Star Wars fan.

Scythe
Originally posted by Imaginary
And you consider yourself a Star Wars fan.

I agree, I'm a metalhead and I knew that... laughing out loud

Kosta
Your all wrong! Theyre saying "Hello, my name is Bob, I'm an investment banker from the west coast. I like long walks on the beach and ice cream. By the way, have you seen my dog?"

Scythe
Probably, and everytime Chewy wails, he's saying:

"Someone cut the crap from my fur!!!"

Sir Mist
Rawawhharaarbaraahagarahaaaarrraaaabbabaarrrahhara
raarr: Damn Ewoks!

Scythe
What the hell do Ewoks say? I forgot....didn't they just sound like they were gurgling orange juice or something?

Kosta
Yeah, basically.

Scythe
Hmm, that's so ghey.

§pearhead
Originally posted by Scythe
What the hell do Ewoks say? I forgot....didn't they just sound like they were gurgling orange juice or something?

Yub yub...

Scythe
Possibly created while George Lucas was brushing his teeth...

Cinemaddiction
It's spelled "utini", and it roughly translates to "come here". It was spoken twice when R2 was shocked in ANH, later when they go to unload droids out of the Sandcrawler, and in TPM at the podraces.

Scythe
wow......

Cinemaddiction
"Come on" or "come here" to be precise.

Scythe

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's spelled "utini", and it roughly translates to "come here". It was spoken twice when R2 was shocked in ANH, later when they go to unload droids out of the Sandcrawler, and in TPM at the podraces.

Where the feck did you find that out?What the f**k?

Scythe
He's the master...

Cinemaddiction
Where the feck did you find that out?What the f**k?

It all comes together after having watched ANH a few hundred times. Kind of like when someone's speaking a foreign language, and someone physically reacts to it.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer is fond of Tusken Raiders, the xenophobic hillbilly aliens who shoot you with a shotgun. Good stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.