bat from the future shocking truth about the bat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kanis
starwars Did anyone watch the JLU last episode and the shocking thing that was found out by McGinnis.

tpaquin
Is he gay?

Blair Wind
ya...it was weird to find out that he was batmans "son" after all......i dont think people can get anything from what i said but watch it and you'll know what I mean....

nate100
That episode was weird and great and everything in between.

JLU has become my favourite show. i love the way the episodes are so adult and dont just involve the heroes taking the bady guy down and thats it. They are so much more involved and ....... satisfying i guess.

The last one i watched had Wally finally touching and going into the speed force! which has obviously been a big thing in the comics and it was great to see it in the show.

Its great that each character is given the proper treatment they deserve. even the so called lesser known heroes.

I really hope that this show is around for a long time to come.

NoFate007
I agree, the show really is great. They stick to the continuity and such, and just add a little bit more. Each character is represented very, very well, the voices are done to a T, etc.

The only complaint I have with the show is that Aquaman wasn't on the team but Hawkgirl was...I never saw her being that interesting. However I love everything else about it, especially their portrayals of Batman and Flash. I hope Nightwing gets a cameo sometime.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ya...it was weird to find out that he was batmans "son" after all......i dont think people can get anything from what i said but watch it and you'll know what I mean....

I know what you mean. Personally I thought it was a fascinating idea that was very well-done.

My favourite part in that episode was Batman's conversation with Ace (I had wondered what happened to her). Very powerful. That scene really shows what kind of person Batman is.

Kieralinn
Bruce Timm posted over at TZForum's on how the idea about Terry being bruce's son came along and that Matt (terry's little Brother) is also Bruce's son....so he's got 2 sons he doesn't even know he has!

By the way...those black and white scenes are what Terry was THINKING about doing,NOT what he actually did or memories.

BT and McDuffie both posted that bit of info.

kanis
starwars Yeahn but does hawkgirl look better with or with out the mask and is it just me or his black canary really hot. Also if barbara did kill terry's parents would have he been the same as bruce as batman?

kanis
starwars Yeah but now bruce knows that he has at least one son but doesn't Terry's and Matt's mother and their father before he died realise that they both don't have ginger or whatever hair their father had.

Mainstream
Originally posted by NoFate007
I agree, the show really is great. They stick to the continuity and such, and just add a little bit more. Each character is represented very, very well, the voices are done to a T, etc.

The only complaint I have with the show is that Aquaman wasn't on the team but Hawkgirl was...I never saw her being that interesting. However I love everything else about it, especially their portrayals of Batman and Flash. I hope Nightwing gets a cameo sometime.

yeah...I hope we Grayson too...but with the Batman embargo it's unlikely but I'll keep my finger crossed for Nightwing though.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Mainstream
but with the Batman embargo it's unlikely

What do you mean?

Side note. Love Justice league, Love Bruce Timm and his crew. They cannot recieve enough praise for what they have done.

Starting to love Booster Gold too. That guy is funny, especially his little Robot "My god...Its full of Stars."

Jimmy Buggs
were can i watch JLU?

NoFate007
KaZaA for me lol...shh..

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by kanis
starwars Did anyone watch the JLU last episode and the shocking thing that was found out by McGinnis. yeah i seen that that was cool

Arsenal
Him being Batman's son probably wasn't thought of during the making of Batman Beyond so I don't really care now that they put it in a JLU episode.

sevenman
Originally posted by tpaquin
Is he gay? laughing

kanis
starwars Nightwing should get his own cartoon series and have him him kick butt on the criminals of bludhaven.

sevenman
here we go with the ad ons

botcherby
lol I think its interesting how Terry is Bruces son, and in a sense it all makes sense, he did have the instinct to go to bruce and all in the first place when his daddywaddy got owned

Mainstream
Originally posted by kanis
starwars Nightwing should get his own cartoon series and have him him kick butt on the criminals of bludhaven.

damn right....A Nightwing Cartoon that could spin off into an Outsiders Cartoon could be the best thing since the 90's Batman cartoon...maybe even better..or at least close.

botcherby
Nightwing does kickass, I never knew how popular this guy was.... I thought it was only me :P

Mainstream
he's the man behind the man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.