Public praise is stupid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
I was leaving a venue the other day, and as I set my guitar against my car, these girls swarmed all around me telling me to check out their shirts. I read their shirts and they said, "The hell you sellin'?" on them, which is nothing more then my catch phrase I started saying several years ago. Now, I'm not whining about that, I'm just saying, how the fudge can people give so much praise to someone, it's not natural, they're just dooshes, like us.

Sir Mist
Dooshes with catch phrases on tshirtscool

Scythe
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Dooshes with catch phrases on tshirtscool

The hell are you sellin'?

Kosta
The hell is wrong whichoo? blink

Sir Mist
fo shizzle wit ma gizzle, frizzle yocool

Kosta
Talk like that again and I'll pile drive you!

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
The hell is wrong whichoo? blink

OH! That's a good catch phrase, you should patent it and tell people you invented it in the middle of a sneeze!

Kosta: Man, the hell is wrong whi-CHOO!!

See! then we'll make t-shirts, and make millions of bucks all made out of munny! Our designs:

THE HELL YOU SELLIN'?TM

THE HELL WRONG WHICHOO?TM

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

Bardock42
What the f**k?

Scythe
Exactly

Bardock42
Originally posted by Scythe
Exactly

Yeah....ya know what I'm saying brotha.

Kosta
WOO! I rock, I'm gonna out that in my sig! big grin cool

Scythe
Would you like to buy a shirt? Free weight burning kit with your first purchase!

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
WOO! I rock, I'm gonna out that in my sig! big grin cool

HELL YES!! And then we can give away free "The Man In Theaters Sept 9 Click For Trailer" with any orders over thirty!!

Kosta
eek!....confused

Wild Cherry
HELL YES!! And then we can give away free "The Man In Theaters Sept 9 Click For Trailer" with any orders over thirty!! cool i already have enough of that

Baylin
I was leaving a venue the other day, and as I set my guitar against my car, these girls swarmed all around me telling me to check out their shirts. I read their shirts and they said, "The hell you sellin'?" on them, which is nothing more then my catch phrase I started saying several years ago. Now, I'm not whining about that, I'm just saying, how the fudge can people give so much praise to someone, it's not natural, they're just dooshes, like us.

hey a similar thing happened to me once roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah I remember it like it was 41 years ago...

Back in '64, I was just sat under a tree chillin, cooking up some o' the finest leaf when this group o ladies came over with my phrase written over their bare chests "The hell you smokin?" smoke

Geesh I mean what the hell's that all about? confused

EsteemedLeader
HELL YES!! And then we can give away free "The Man In Theaters Sept 9 Click For Trailer" with any orders over thirty!!

Oh man, you stole my idea sad :

God spoke to me, and you know what he said? eek!

No, what did he say? huh

The MAN
in theatres sept 9
click for trailer happy

Scythe
I'm actually gonna make some money off of this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.