The stupid act of 2005 according to Scythe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
So, here goes, I have the mentality of a third grader, I'm playing Legand of zelda: wind waker, and when I first started the game, I didn't want to name that damn elf Link, so I named him Poop, and now the entire game has been automatically ruined of all serious factors! Teehee.....

Link's Grandma: "Welcome home Poop, do you want some more soup for your bottle?"

Zelda: "Whoa Poop, you missed!"

The laughs just keep comin'.

Sir Mist
LOL, I cant remember what I called my linksad

Scythe
I'm pretty sure you didn't call him Poop though!

Sir Mist
Nah...but this was the N64 one, I sold it long ago...

Scythe
Yeah, I named Ocarina of time Link Herpes, and it didn't do much for me, not as funny as Poop!!!

BENITO
Originally posted by Sir Mist
LOL, I cant remember what I called my linksad I called him goon on the N64

Scythe
Mystical Fiary: "You know Poop, your just my type."

Kosta
I called my Link Link, I wanted to keep the game as authentic as possible laughing out loud I loved Zelda, Its probably my favorite game of all time. I get nostalgic just thinking about it.

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Scythe
Stupidity at it's best.

Cinemaddiction
I don't know what it is with you kids in the OTF and your fecal obsession.

Scythe
Yeah.....I don't remember anything about being crazy about actual shit, it's just the word dooder.

BENITO
Originally posted by Scythe
Mystical Fiary: "You know Poop, your just my type." laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Scythe
Wierdness

zac_j
i called him B**** lol

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I don't know what it is with you kids in the OTF and your fecal obsession.

yes

thinking the exact same thing.

Scythe
Yes.....we're in love with our stool....

mysterio69
i called my link 'potsie' in ocarina of time. then, at the end, ganondorf was all like, "CURSE YOU!!! POTSIE!!!" good times. you could even say they were happy days...get it?! huh?

Scythe
Originally posted by mysterio69
i called my link 'potsie' in ocarina of time. then, at the end, ganondorf was all like, "CURSE YOU!!! POTSIE!!!" good times. you could even say they were happy days...get it?! huh?

Compare that to: "CURSE YOU POOP!!!!

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.