Some Day Of The Dead 2 Clarifications

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
SOME DAY OF THE DEAD 2 CLARIFICATIONS

From the folks behind Day of the Dead 2: Contagium. It seems that there is an incomplete version of their film making its way around the internet via Ebay and they want to make sure that everyone is aware of this fact. Here is what they said :

Over the past few weeks a version of Day of the Dead 2: Contagium has been circulating around the internet. THIS VERSION IS NOT THE ONE BEING RELEASED ON OCTOBER 18th BY ANCHOR BAY.

The copy being illegally circulated and sold on E-Bay (and heavily discussed on message forums) is a German version which was censored and edited by that countries film commission, leaving out 20 minutes of gory zombie footage (Remember: the original George A. Romero Day of the Dead is STILL BANNED in Germany). Additionally, the bootleg does not contain the 30 min behind the scenes footage, nor does it contain the director commentaries.

Moreover, the cover art which is circulating around the web is NOT the official artwork that will be released on Oct 18th.

I had seen the artwork that they are talking about as a few of the other horror news sites around the net had picked up on it. It looked real fake to me so I held off to try and get a confirmation of some sort, which I never could confirm.

Check out the official artwork at www.creature-corner.com

papabeard
Also there is another new zombie film being made at the moment called INFECTED, but it looks like a very low budget effort, check the website out by clicking below

www.nftsproductions.com/infected/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.