though i shld stop here quick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jenniefoo08
When I registered here, I forgot to go here first, so I though I shld quickly introduce myself. OK, well I'll just say that my name's Jen & I've probably joined hundreds of these forum thingies by now, though I usually forget to go back on half of them, but this seems like a pretty cool place. I usually find these places by searching up Harry Potter stuff on Google. I looooooove Harry Potter, well, mostly the series, not the guy...not really...
^ ^

Storm
I hope you' ve had fun so far wink

jenniefoo08
LOTS of fun smile

Storm
thumbs_up

jenniefoo08
Oh & I forgot to say I was from Pennsylvania. What a state ^^

Neo_Version 7
Welcome to our house in the street!

fantasygirl
Welcome happy

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin

Spelljammer
You remind SpellJammer of his best friend also named Jennifer who calls herself a "skater" (whatever the hell that is..) and constantly needs SpellJammer to tell her how pretty she is because she's a self-loathing dumbass..

And her boyfriend sucks ass. (And he's not just saying that cause SpellJammer likes her. Her boyfriend really is a prick..)

Sphinx
Originally posted by jenniefoo08
Oh & I forgot to say I was from Pennsylvania. What a state ^^ Cool, I live in Pennsylvania as well. Anyway, Welcome. kicking

Sphinx
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You remind SpellJammer of his best friend also named Jennifer who calls herself a "skater" (whatever the hell that is..) and constantly needs SpellJammer to tell her how pretty she is because she's a self-loathing dumbass..

And her boyfriend sucks ass. (And he's not just saying that cause SpellJammer likes her. Her boyfriend really is a prick..) lol... 3rd person...

Leo.M
Hi! welcome2 to KMC big grin

Kharhmah
eekwave2 Hi there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.