what horror movie r u planning on seeing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jenniefoo08
I know I'm gonna see The Excorcism of Emily Rose if that's how u spell it. My mom isn't gonna see it, though, cuz she doesn't believe in the excorcism stuff & all that, plus she hates horror movies. But I don't mind having my heart race & peeing my pants wink
Is there any other good horror stuff coming out?
Oh & speaking of horror, I was watching The Grudge last night on HBO (the channel's free until probably tomorrow) at like midnight since I cldn't sleep (me & sleep don't rly mix well lately). Hmm, it's amazing how I don't have nightmares right afterward.

MildPossession
Land of the Dead when released near the end of September here.

Deano
land of the dead is crap

EsteemedLeader
The Grudge sucked...

tpaquin
You might want to forward the first post to your psychiatrist, not us, jenniefoo.

EsteemedLeader
Hey, it's a Vlad! sig /\

MildPossession
Did you download it then? or see it at a horror festival?

I think I will enjoy it, then I am going to buy it on dvd in october, can't wait.

Deano
Originally posted by MildPossession
Did you download it then? or see it at a horror festival?

I think I will enjoy it, then I am going to buy it on dvd in october, can't wait.

i borrowed a pirate copy of my friend

im a huge huge fan of the romero trilogy and i was quite dissapointed in land of the dead, i beg you not to go into the movie with high hopes

tpaquin
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Hey, it's a Vlad! sig /\

Zlad. But I'm impressed that you recognized his awesomeness.

jenniefoo08
Originally posted by tpaquin
You might want to forward the first post to your psychiatrist, not us, jenniefoo.

Hmm...I don't have a psychiatrist. I had a therapist, but I don't see her nemore cuz she sucked wink

MildPossession
I hardly ever do go into a movie with high hopes. Doesn't matter because I would probably be in a trance the whole time watching Argento. big grin

BackFire
I might see Exorcist of Emily Rose.

I'm waiting for Lucky Mcgee's "The Woods" as well as Neil Marshals "The Descent" to be released here, can't wait for those two.

Also am looking forward to the Silent Hill movie and The Hills Have Eyes remake.

Wolfie
I'm looking forward to Saw 2, Underworld 2, and Night Watch.

JenR1215
Im not really wanting to see the Exorcist of Emily Rose, b?c most horror movies Ive seen that are PG-13.. werent as great as they could of been.

I'm really wanting to see The Devil's Rejects.

For those who have seen it, is it any good??? I LOVE Rob Zombie.

"Iroon Heead!"

LiL nAstY GirL
Underworld 2 (If it counts as horror)

Cry_Wolf

tpaquin
Originally posted by JenR1215
Im not really wanting to see the Exorcist of Emily Rose, b?c most horror movies Ive seen that are PG-13.. werent as great as they could of been.

I'm really wanting to see The Devil's Rejects.

For those who have seen it, is it any good??? I LOVE Rob Zombie.

"Iroon Heead!" Devil's rejects is a style over substance horror romp. Some of it is boring, some of it is hysterical, some of it is cool, and some of it is just painful to watch.

MildPossession
Oo yes that is one I am looking forwards to also.

Deano
dog soldiers 2

Wolfie
Oh yeah, I forgot about Dog Soldiers 2.

Darth Nauj
horrow movies these days suck. its either sequels or remade *yawn boring

jlee17xoxo412
Yea i know. Hollywood is not that creative anymore. Most of the movies aren't even that scary. For example, the grudge. There were at least one or two jumpy parts but the rest was wack.

papabeard
Wolf Creek and Nightwatch both should be good.

I am pissed off that I missed The Descent at the cinema.

And I agree about Asia Argento.
love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.