the alpha beast vs. Pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
could this half inhuman half celestial..being take on the ultimate force of essays.....i mean universe.....lets assume he gets a chance to fire his beam at full power this are his powers :
he has reflexes which act at the speed of light.....he can move 3 times the speed of light......he has insane durability survived a blast which destroyed a planet......also he can fire beams from his eyes....they are kindaa like black bolt's power..but alot stronger, and more effective.....they are stronger then thanos blasts or the omega beams...his only draw back is his limited strenght which is only about 50-60 tons....his father was an unamed celestial and his mother was an inhuman also unamed...he is over 150 feet tall.....

FIGHT!

Wickerman
Originally posted by colossus17
could this half inhuman half celestial..being take on the ultimate force of essays.....i mean universe.....lets assume he gets a chance to fire his beam at full power this are his powers :
he has reflexes which act at the speed of light.....he can move 3 times the speed of light......he has insane durability survived a blast which destroyed a planet......also he can fire beams from his eyes....they are kindaa like black bolt's power..but alot stronger, and more effective.....they are stronger then thanos blasts or the omega beams...his only draw back is his limited strenght which is only about 50-60 tons....his father was an unamed celestial and his mother was an inhuman also unamed...he is over 150 feet tall.....

FIGHT!

I fear you are beyond redemption shifty

~wickerman~

colossus17
Originally posted by Wickerman
I fear you are beyond redemption shifty

~wickerman~

thats what my mom ...told me.....right before i killed her

Creshosk

shifty

Wickerman

shifty oooookay.......

*dials 911*

ninja

~wickerman~

colossus17
dammit alpha beast would most likely loose to pheonix but still...his power works on atoms.he could **** her up a bit

Wickerman
dammit alpha beast would most likely loose to pheonix but still...his power works on atoms.he could **** her up a bit

Alpha beast is killed by the Omega beams....because.....it's.....the first letter of the alphabet and.......omega is.....aww crap, nevermind......*walks back into corner*

~wickerman~

colossus17
Alpha beast is killed by the Omega beams....because.....it's.....the first letter of the alphabet and.......omega is.....aww crap, nevermind......*walks back into corner*

~wickerman~

shifty

Wickerman
shifty

I PRESENT YOU WITH PAGE AFTER PAGE OF SCANS AND FACTS AND FEATS AND ALL YOU DO IS IGNORE THEM ALL BECAUSE YOU'RE A DAMN FANBOY.....YOU...........FANBOY!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneonetwotwo

mad

~wickerman~

colossus17
I PRESENT YOU WITH PAGE AFTER PAGE OF SCANS AND FACTS AND FEATS AND ALL YOU DO IS IGNORE THEM ALL BECAUSE YOU'RE A DAMN FANBOY.....YOU...........FANBOY!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneonetwotwo

mad

~wickerman~

Alpha beast is real! whistle

Tha C-Master

mad

~wickerman~ You said the f word, I'm reporting you...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You said the f word, I'm reporting you...

laughing out loud You're a bastard laughing

I love you guys wink

~wickerman~

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You said the f word, I'm reporting you... Oh, come on "fact" might be a four letter F word, but its hardly offensive.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/tongue.gif

colossus17
dammit people made my alpha beast threads into a joke.....u bitches alpha beast is REAL, REAL i tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Creshosk
dammit people made my alpha beast threads into a joke.....u bitches alpha beast is REAL, REAL i tell ya!!!!!!!!!!! So what comic does he appear in?

Wickerman
dammit people made my alpha beast threads into a joke.....u bitches alpha beast is REAL, REAL i tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!

The jig is up Mr. colossus......it was a long well-thought elaborate joke.......except...for....well-thought........and.......ya know......elaborate.......... whistle

~wickerman~

colossus17
The jig is up Mr. colossus......it was a long well-thought elaborate joke.......except...for....well-thought........and.......ya know......elaborate.......... whistle

~wickerman~

dammit yet again u foiled my plans to fool this mortals and sell them B.S comics with alpha beast in them.curse you intelligence colossus Curses you!!!!!!!!my pay pal scheme is ruined again...... sad

Wickerman
dammit yet again u foiled my plans to fool this mortals and sell them B.S comics with alpha beast in them.curse you intelligence colossus Curses you!!!!!!!!my pay pal scheme is ruined again...... sad

I'm sorry sad

In order to make up for it, i'll mail you my favorite issue BS comics #2005 "Mr. Nicetry vs. YougotservedMan" eek!

~wickerman~

colossus17
I'm sorry sad

In order to make up for it, i'll mail you my favorite issue BS comics #2005 "Mr. Nicetry vs. YougotservedMan" eek!

~wickerman~

dam i wish JP will touch u when u will fall asleep.....and u wake up and realize that u r ass hurts.....

Wickerman
dam i wish JP will touch u when u will fall asleep.....and u wake up and realize that u r ass hurts.....

He can't....i'm made of organic pink eyes

~wickerman~

colossus17
He can't....i'm made of organic pink eyes

~wickerman~

this is really scary

Wickerman
this is really scary

yeah, laughing out loud we should let "alpha beast" die sad

~wickerman~

colossus17
NEVER

Magic_attack
What do you mean Alpha Beast isnt real? I was having shirts made up.... This was gonna be the next big thing in comics.....
First the tooth fairy, then santa, Now Alpha Beast..... I shouldnt have even gotten up today..... Thanks guys.... sad

Wickerman
Originally posted by Magic_attack
What do you mean Alpha Beast isnt real? I was having shirts made up.... This was gonna be the next big thing in comics.....
First the tooth fairy, then santa, Now Alpha Beast..... I shouldnt have even gotten up today..... Thanks guys.... sad

I'm sorry sad Have a "JP RULZZZZ" cup sad

~wickerman~

leonheartmm

FIGHT!

ARE U INSANE MAN?! DOES THOU WANT TO FACE THE AWESOME WRATH OF THE HARBRINGER OF CHAOS?! THE RIGHT HAND OF THE PHEONIX FORCE?! THE ALLMIGHTY "GALACTIC STORM"?!?!!?!, THINE FATE IS SEALED

Wickerman
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ARE U INSANE MAN?! DOES THOU WANT TO FACE THE AWESOME WRATH OF THE HARBRINGER OF CHAOS?! THE RIGHT HAND OF THE PHEONIX FORCE?! THE ALLMIGHTY "GALACTIC STORM"?!?!!?!, THINE FATE IS SEALED

someone's been reading too much Thor whistle

~wickerman~

Magic_attack
sad

Well that might help a little.

beer

Thanx!!!

I guess I better get back to reading.

reading

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonheartmm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t365165.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.