Sentry and Void VS. Flash and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Discuss.

colossus17
nice job thread stealer.....superman just look at the void..and it dies out of fear

Sentry
Originally posted by colossus17
nice job thread stealer.....superman just look at the void..and it dies out of fear

No, Colossus would die of fear, not the Void. Then again Colossus might blush when boy blue looks at him. laughing

colossus17
Originally posted by Sentry
No, Colossus would die of fear, not the Void. Then again Colossus might blush when boy blue looks at him. laughing

you are lucky you have kids, or i would kill u where u stand.

Sentry
up

GODSCRIBE
sentry you are a funny guy.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

I believe that Colossus would piddle on himself...

Happy Dance

CaptainStoic
The Void just broke every bone in the Hulks body without trying, I mean this was months ago and the Hulk is still in traction, I mean all I could do was laugh, because every Sentry comic since that trip to the Negative zone, Ive seen him crashed out on Reeds kitchen floor... LMAO... what will the Flash do to him? I assume it would be the Flash that takes on Void right? And for all I know the man with the powers of a million exploding suns may be able to crush Superman, so before you guys go off saying how you think Superman is superior to The Sentry, keep reading and find out! And remember different sketch artists tend to portray characters differently, a lot of the time it could make the hero seem like he took more of a beating than he/she did.

joesha28
The Sentry comic run is awesome...many twist. I hope it has a good ending.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.