The Void VS. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Discuss.

Draco69
We don't what the hell the Void is. Is he the Sentry? Is he a psychic illusion? Is he a hologram?

Either way the "Void" isn't real.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Draco69
We don't what the hell the Void is. Is he the Sentry? Is he a psychic illusion? Is he a hologram?

Either way the "Void" isn't real.

Not an independant being, possibly, but far from some figment of Sentry's imgaination... I take him as the antithesis to Sentry. Whenever Sentry uses his power, the Void grows proportionally stronger.

He can't be completely fake... He did kill quite the number of people.

Cameron Scott
Haven't read New Avengers 9 yet, but I heard the void was uber as hell. It took three force-fields to contain him,

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by Dizzle
Not an independant being, possibly, but far from some figment of Sentry's imgaination... I take him as the antithesis to Sentry. Whenever Sentry uses his power, the Void grows proportionally stronger.

He can't be completely fake... He did kill quite the number of people. Can we even say that for sure? Sentry said he saw Void kill his wife but his wife is still alive.

Sentry
The Void did battle a whole bunch of heroes which and they barely contained him. Strange, Black Bolt, The FF4, X-men, Namor, Iron Man and the New Avengers as well as other Inhumans. The Void for the most part were tearing them up till the end.

Draco69
However the Void IS NOT REAL. Mastermind himself said he created a psychological ploy in Reynolds mind. The Void IS the Sentry.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
However the Void IS NOT REAL. Mastermind himself said he created a psychological ploy in Reynolds mind. The Void IS the Sentry.

Well then Sentry battled all of them. Thanks for proving a good point old chap. thumbsup

Draco69
Maybe. It's still very vague and confusing.

Hell the entire scenario could very well be Mastermind's powers.

King KAM
Originally posted by Sentry
Well then Sentry battled all of them. Thanks for proving a good point old chap. thumbsup
MH, isnt too durable some im not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.