Batman n Wolverine vs Daredevil n Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
nice matcup i think....tell me what yall think the outcome'll be rolling on floor laughing

who?-kid
I really don't know. SM beats Batman, but when written right, I don't see DD beating Wolverine that easily.

jrodslam
I do agree that Spiderman would beat Bats in a tough one. Although Daredevil could possibly do the same in a tougher matchup.

Spiderman could beat either Batman or Wolverine. Daredevil is good enough to stalemate or beat them as well. Spiderman is the key here. Because hes superior than either Bats or Wolvie, his team wins.

Droopy
Wolverine and batman are better fighters than Dardevil check out marvels website Daredevil is like a 5 wolverine is a 7 and he has a healing factor. Bats kicked supermans ass so he could find a way to take out spidey he does have the gadgets

jrodslam
Just because Daredevil is rated a 5 in the bio doesnt mean anything. Because of his senses and unorthodox fighting style, hes very formidable. Hes beat Spiderman, Punisher(who is a 6), Wolverine(who is a 7), outsmarted and beat Cap(who is also a 7).

braz
hmm yea i think bats n wolvie'd take it though the way i see it..but the matchups would be switched...wolvie would take down spiderman n bats would annihilate daredevil....how? well lets see wolverine has a skeleton laced with admantium which is possibly(in marvel world) the most durable metal n the universe, 12 inch claws able to slash through steel, enhanced senses, and a healing factor...so....so what if spiderman is faster and stronger and more agile...he cant destroy wolverine..hes too durable....so somewhere in the middle of that scrap, wolverine( with his superior fighting skills over spiderman) would counter a punch or two, regardless of spidermans reflexes, i mean the man has mastered virtually every fighting style on the planet....and then shove his claws through em n hes gone..and as for batman and dd, dd would get the biggest ass kicking off his life, and then get it handed it to him.....doesnt matter if he has superior senses, batman is possibly the greatest martial artist on the planet, with superior ninja sense, and can kick down trees and punch through concrete....so yea thats how i see it

jrodslam
Well many things can happen here. True Wolverine has tha adamantium laced skeleton and all, so yea hes durable as hell. He has the claws, vut there are things Wolvie cant cut through. However Wolverine can be outsmarted in this fight by Spiderman. Brains goes a long way. I think Spidery beats him moreso that way.

Daredevil getting the biggest ass kicking of his life? I doubt that. Bats could beat him, but same can be said for DD. No Bats isnt the greatest MA on the planet, but are among some of the top ranks. What does him kicking down tree and punching through concrete have to do with anything? When he punches people does he break their face? When he kicks someone, does he turn all the internal organs into mush? In a straight up fight, DD would fare very well against Bats. It could really go either way imo.

Droopy
Originally posted by jrodslam
Just because Daredevil is rated a 5 in the bio doesnt mean anything. Because of his senses and unorthodox fighting style, hes very formidable. Hes beat Spiderman, Punisher(who is a 6), Wolverine(who is a 7), outsmarted and beat Cap(who is also a 7).

Wolvie can go at it with Daredevil plus he has a healing factor and bones daredevil cant break wolverine in the long run will kill Daredevil

Droopy
Well many things can happen here. True Wolverine has tha adamantium laced skeleton and all, so yea hes durable as hell. He has the claws, vut there are things Wolvie cant cut through. However Wolverine can be outsmarted in this fight by Spiderman. Brains goes a long way. I think Spidery beats him moreso that way.

Daredevil getting the biggest ass kicking of his life? I doubt that. Bats could beat him, but same can be said for DD. No Bats isnt the greatest MA on the planet, but are among some of the top ranks. What does him kicking down tree and punching through concrete have to do with anything? When he punches people does he break their face? When he kicks someone, does he turn all the internal organs into mush? In a straight up fight, DD would fare very well against Bats. It could really go either way imo.

Batman is like captain america eqaul in fighting so he is probably a 7

jrodslam
Originally posted by Droopy
Wolvie can go at it with Daredevil plus he has a healing factor and bones daredevil cant break wolverine in the long run will kill Daredevil

Yes Wolvie can go at it with DD. Yes Wolvie has a healing factor, and yes he can kill DD. On the other hand DD is a more smarter tactical fighter than Wolvie.

I dont think Wolverine would be immune to paralysis.(sp?) And although i dont have enemy of the state, i heard DD beat Wolvie. Dont know all the details though. DD's track record in h2h combat is very good. Hes always underestimated in these forums. Bah!

jrodslam
Batman is like captain america eqaul in fighting so he is probably a 7

True, but with his sense and brains, DD took out Cap. big grin

when it comes to actually fighting, i tend not to go by bio stat levels. The number is strictly skills, but so many other things play a factor. They sometimes need to get rid of the numbers and let the feats speak for themselves.

WAF3001
they;re all friends right? so they really wouldn't want to fight??

Droopy
Yes Wolvie can go at it with DD. Yes Wolvie has a healing factor, and yes he can kill DD. On the other hand DD is a more smarter tactical fighter than Wolvie.

I dont think Wolverine would be immune to paralysis.(sp?) And although i dont have enemy of the state, i heard DD beat Wolvie. Dont know all the details though. DD's track record in h2h combat is very good. Hes always underestimated in these forums. Bah!

Dude wolverine has had many forms of martial arts training and he was a government agent he can be tatical in a situation to that is why he is rated a 7 and daredevil is a 5 it isnt like daredevil is gonna win just because he is smart and a more tatical fighter in this fight wolverine is the better fighter stick out tongue

jrodslam
daredevil has had many forms of martial arts training as well. Ok...so Wolverines has been a government agent. Big deal. Because of all those things is why hes a 7?

Omega Red isnt a 7 not is he? Nuff said. What about Electra? Im not saying that Wolverine doesnt have more indepth knowledge in MA than Daredevil. He does. Im just saying that it doesnt mean Wolverine wins. Daredevil uses differnt techniques when he fights moreso than Wolverine. And please dont forget about the senses. Which are better than Wolverine as well as Spiderman.

Namor doesnt have as much fighting skills as Cap, yet hes beat him twice.

Droopy
daredevil has had many forms of martial arts training as well. Ok...so Wolverines has been a government agent. Big deal. Because of all those things is why hes a 7?

Omega Red isnt a 7 not is he? Nuff said. What about Electra? Im not saying that Wolverine doesnt have more indepth knowledge in MA than Daredevil. He does. Im just saying that it doesnt mean Wolverine wins. Daredevil uses differnt techniques when he fights moreso than Wolverine. And please dont forget about the senses. Which are better than Wolverine as well as Spiderman.

Namor doesnt have as much fighting skills as Cap, yet hes beat him twice.

Namor is way stronger than cap where daredevil and wolverines fight is a lot closer in stats and strength

jrodslam
Uhh ok so because someone is stronger they should win over skills and tactics?

What about when DD beat Spiderman? Or when Namor beat Hulk? Or when Batman beat Superman? Or when Spiderman beats Goblin?

Smarts, tactics, with a combination of skills. Thats DD's style. In every fight. Even when hes evenly matched with someone.

Droopy
Uhh ok so because someone is stronger they should win over skills and tactics?

What about when DD beat Spiderman? Or when Namor beat Hulk? Or when Batman beat Superman? Or when Spiderman beats Goblin?

Dude namor can lift like 85 tons or so that is a big difference between him and cap. And plus you were the one that brought that up what I am trying to say is Daredevil doesnt have that many advantages it isnt like he is a level 5 fighter and he is as strong as the hulk they are closer in stats so I was just trying to compare who is the better fighter

jrodslam
Dude namor can lift like 85 tons or so that is a big difference between him and cap. And plus you were the one that brought that up what I am trying to say is Daredevil doesnt have that many advantages it isnt like he is a level 5 fighter and he is as strong as the hulk they are closer in stats so I was just trying to compare who is the better fighter

Sigh. I brought it up because i was trying to make a point. The point was that smarts and tactics in a fight wins 7 times out of 10. You keep briniging up Wolverine being a 7 in fighting skills. That means nothing in the comics. Its just a stupid ranking. When it comes to fighting, it should get thrown out the window.

Namor beat beat Hulk, abomination, Sunfire, torch all with smarts and tactics.

daredevil doesnt have that many advantages? Daredevil has the speed advantage due to the senses. Making wolverine miss alot. As well as smarts and tactical advantage. Wolverines only advantage is his durability.

Creshosk
Spiderman and Daredevil can Sense the other two to death.

W:" Woah, what are you doing, bub?"
DD&SM: "We're sensing you!"
W&B: "Argh! No!"

Droopy
Sigh. I brought it up because i was trying to make a point. The point was that smarts and tactics in a fight wins 7 times out of 10. You keep briniging up Wolverine being a 7 in fighting skills. That means nothing in the comics. Its just a stupid ranking. When it comes to fighting, it should get thrown out the window.

Namor beat beat Hulk, abomination, Sunfire, torch all with smarts and tactics.

daredevil doesnt have that many advantages? Daredevil has the speed advantage due to the senses. Making wolverine miss alot. As well as smarts and tactical advantage. Wolverines only advantage is his durability.

So when it comes to fighting the ranking in which the level of fighting skills a character has should be thrown out a window when the 2 fighters are pretty close in stats confused

Droopy
Daredevil's stats Wolverine
Intelligence=3 Intelligence=2
Strength=2 strength=4
speed=2 speed=2
durabiliaty=2 durablity=4
energy projection=1 energy projetion=1
fighting skills=5 fighting skills=7

Wolverine is stronger just as fast and more durable and a better fighter daredevil is smarter by 1 point. Daredevil can dodge all he wants but wolverine shouldnt have that much trouble with his healing factor plus and daredevil isnt that much smarter

jrodslam
Daredevil is a better technician, fighting wise. Yes Wolverine has the healing factor. How does that do against full body paralysis? That negates the healing factor.

carver9
i hate to tell everyone this.

1. It is stated that wolverine mastered every fighting style on the planet.
2. Look at all of the wolverine vs spiderman battles, each time wolverine has owned spiderman, (most recent, marvel knights, quick stab to the chest, then you had an enraged spiderman that licks wasnt even hurting wolverine. Wolverine actually stood there and took the licks.). Spiderman isnt a challenge for wolverine.
3. Daredevil vs Wolverine, no fight at all. Wolverine will own daredevil. Daredevil vs wolverine during the time wolverine was mind wiped by the gorgon, wasnt wolverine at his fullest. Wolverine wins hands down.

Wolverine, batman wins easily.

jrodslam
Originally posted by carver9
i hate to tell everyone this.

1. It is stated that wolverine mastered every fighting style on the planet.
2. Look at all of the wolverine vs spiderman battles, each time wolverine has owned spiderman, (most recent, marvel knights, quick stab to the chest, then you had an enraged spiderman that licks wasnt even hurting wolverine. Wolverine actually stood there and took the licks.). Spiderman isnt a challenge for wolverine.
3. Daredevil vs Wolverine, no fight at all. Wolverine will own daredevil. Daredevil vs wolverine during the time wolverine was mind wiped by the gorgon, wasnt wolverine at his fullest. Wolverine wins hands down.

Wolverine, batman wins easily.

1.Wolverine mastered every fighting style on the planet. He doesnt even use half of that for one.
2. Didnt he lose to Elektra in enemy of the state as well?
3. Daredevil also beat an enraged Spiderman. Spiderman doesnt even hardly have any knowledge of MA. Hes not even in the top 15 h2h combitants. Hes just agile, and fast. Not too much skill compared to the likes of wolvie, DD, Elektra, Cap, etc.
4. In enemy of the state Daredevil beat wolverine as well. No?

How will wolverine "own" Daredevil? Please explain. smile

Droopy
1.Wolverine mastered every fighting style on the planet. He doesnt even use half of that for one.
2. Didnt he lose to Elektra in enemy of the state as well?
3. Daredevil also beat an enraged Spiderman. Spiderman doesnt even hardly have any knowledge of MA. Hes not even in the top 15 h2h combitants. Hes just agile, and fast. Not too much skill compared to the likes of wolvie, DD, Elektra, Cap, etc.
4. In enemy of the state Daredevil beat wolverine as well. No?

How will wolverine "own" Daredevil? Please explain. smile

You can say what you want but wolverine outmatches him and thats that daredevil is a better tactician is that a fact or your bleief because I have listed facts but all you have been talking about is how he is a better tactician stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Gah.

Spiderman and Daredevil.

After maybe...20 minutes of fighting.

roughrider
The vital thing here is that Wolverine, out of the four, fights to the death. Will DD or Spidey have what it takes to keep going for hours against him? He will get back up again and again. As for Batman, Spider-Man could take him down, but DD, despite that great underdog boxer heart, would ultimately lose. That happens, it's double team on Spidey, and Bats will have some gadget or toxin to immobilize him.

Metalmanx
Not that I agree with you, but if you want to think about it that way, then Spiderman can take Batman out of the fight quickly while Daredevil easily keeps Wolverine busy.

Now I've turned it around on you. Spidey and DD vs. Wolvie.

Spidey and Daredevil aren't losing this match.

jrodslam
You can say what you want but wolverine outmatches him and thats that daredevil is a better tactician is that a fact or your bleief because I have listed facts but all you have been talking about is how he is a better tactician stick out tongue

Wolverine outmatches him how? Wolverine statistically has a strength, durability, and fighting ability higher than Daredevil. Wanna know why most of that goes out the window? Its because Daredevil has something called a radar sense he feels and hears the slightest movement and knows exactly what Wolverines gonna do. Wolverine may get lucky enough to land a slash, but a clear stab aint happenin.

Daredevil being a better fighting technician along with his smart will play a huge factor in his victory over Wolverine. Its amaging what the guy can do to those who have different types of abilities that are statistically higher than his.

In enemy of the state Daredevil beat wolverine as well. No?
How will wolverine "own" Daredevil? Please explain.

peejayd
* Spidey can beat Logan, big time.
* Spidey can beat Batman, but will have a tough time.

* DD can beat Logan, but will have a tough time.
* DD can match with Batman in a fight, might end up in a draw.

* what aggravates the Batman-Wolverine team-up is that DC has made a "reputation" that "Batman never loses" and Marvel obviously made the Wolverine character very much overrated.

* the Spidey-DD tandem will win because they have rapport, unlike the old geezers.

* once Logan goes berserk, his team is history. Spidey & DD are both cool-headed & wise-crackers, they'll kick both their butts and make fun of them at the same time.

* Batman's sole chance is his gadgets, without them, he'd be black & blue, no pun intended.

Droopy
Wolverine outmatches him how? Wolverine statistically has a strength, durability, and fighting ability higher than Daredevil. Wanna know why most of that goes out the window? Its because Daredevil has something called a radar sense he feels and hears the slightest movement and knows exactly what Wolverines gonna do. Wolverine may get lucky enough to land a slash, but a clear stab aint happenin.

Daredevil being a better fighting technician along with his smart will play a huge factor in his victory over Wolverine. Its amaging what the guy can do to those who have different types of abilities that are statistically higher than his.

In enemy of the state Daredevil beat wolverine as well. No?
How will wolverine "own" Daredevil? Please explain. [/QUOTE

I never said wolvie would own daredevil but in a fight I think he wins this fight and this whole Daredevil knows everthing wolvie gonna do is bs wolvie could still beat him

jrodslam
I never said wolvie would own daredevil but in a fight I think he wins this fight and this whole Daredevil knows everthing wolvie gonna do is bs wolvie could still beat him

Well everyone is entitiled to their own opinion. Daredevil could actually predidct every move Wolverine is going to do by listening to the muscle movements as well as shifts in the air around him.

BS you call it? I wouldnt say so. His senses are just aht good. Ofcourse writers wouldnt havbe him do that in all his fights because hed be undefeated. And it would make horrible fight scenes.

However in a real bloodlusted fight, there arent too many street level fighters in COMICS alone that would be able to beat Daredevil in h2h combat. If writers have him use his senses to their full ability. Hed literally dodge everthing. If you thihnk Spiderman is bad Daredevil is/would be multiple times worse. And thats a fact.

OneDumbG0
Just on terms of how DD would fare...

I think DD's fighting abilities are way underscaled in Marvel's handbooks and guides and cards and whatnot. I mean the guy can fight off a horde of ninja's... ninja's with powers... ninja's with weapons and powers and he cant rate above a 5/7? I think that's garbage and he easily rates a 7 with his bouts against guys like Wolvie, Cap and Elektra. All his senses just make him that good. Although Wolvie isn't in the 'right mind' in the Enemy of the State fight, he IS trying to kill DD. He says so and thinks so in the storyline itself. The fact that Wolvie without any moral compunctions can't, even with the assistance of a few dozen ninja shows that DD is pretty darn good. If you also take a look another recent fight between the two, although it may jade Wolvie and DD fans is the little tussle they have when they are both trying to take out the Punisher in 'Confederacy of Dunces.' In it, Wolvie gets overly upset and he's stopped by a good jab to the throat by DD in a one-two step. Then again, I think people guessed that Garth Ennis was trying to humiliate Wolvie lovers in that storyline so maybe that isnt a good example...

That being said, I also don't think Batman can handle DD physically, I mean just look at the Batman/DD comics they've printed. They stalemate in some pretty cool fight scenes by McDaniels (current Robin artist) which seem to actually give DD an upperhand because of his radar sense. The only time Bats tags him is by tricking DD into showing off by having DD catch all his Batarangs in a feint and clocking him with a jumpkick. Other than that one instance, DD looks like he's playing Bats. Then again, Bats intuition and sense could tell him that DD is blind and he relies on supersensory perception like hearing and whip out some sort of sonic disruptor, which, although I am a DD fan, he has been prone to being laid out like a lil red headed step child with. So in the end, I think we all could guess Bats is pretty shifty enough to do this or even throw out a mustard bomb for his smelling sense... yeah that last one is kind of dumb. XD

jrodslam
Yea. Good post. People dont understand that DD's senses increases his fighting ability. I dont know why hes rated as 5. I might be because of his actual skill. But if you include his senses, it should put him in 7 easily. The man has some impressive feats. Ive been looking everywhere for those fights. Im going to try and get Wolverine #24, when Dd fights the ninjas as well as Wolvie. But like whats been stated many times. Daredevil gets underrated to much.

Sparkz
I'd say if Spider-man kicks into high gear and attacks wolverine with everything he has got and constantly hitting him at full strength he would beat wolvy easy. Why? well wolverines healing factor can only take so much punishment, and if spidey is keeping wolverine off balance then he can't counter his healing factor would conk out eventualy and he would pass out and have to wait quite a while before the healing factor kicks back in. Just to be on the safe side spidey webs wolverine up in a position that he can't use his claws and be stuck.

DD and batman would go at it pretty evenly in my opinion though. DD could use all his senses to dodge bats and his weapons and Bat's is a better fighter skill wise so he might find away to outmanouver DD with gadgets and what not. But i think DD has the upperhand dodging anyway untill spidey has finished wolverine, then its double team time.

Well its either that or wolverine manages to recover from one of spider-mans punches quick enuough to get a kick slash in to slow spider-man down enough to get a good kill in. But I'd think his spider- sense would compensate for that.

Or we could just be lame and say spider-man exposes a webcartridge to the air and engulfs bats and wolvy in webbing and if they cnt move they cnt realy escape, or batman could get out some sort of bomb and make a blast big enough that spidey and dd cnt dodge.

Overall I'd say 6/10 goes to Spidey and DD because they have a slight advanatge.

And every1 beats enraged characters (except the hulk) because they become sloppy. Spidey beats DD cause he tries using brute force instead of agilty and dosnt listen to his spider-sense correctly, Im sure If Batman was enraged his fighting style would suffer, and wolverine just dsnt think when he goes beserker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.