-=- Optical Illusion Gone Wrong -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
To take Piloting lessons you need ot pass a few simple tests, such as Color perception, and it is CERTAIN i am not color blind, even partially.

BUT

With the 3rd illusion presented here, I see both center colors as A Sort of Pupulish Grey, yet there are "Supposed" to a appear differet... Can anyody else see that?

http://www.echalk.co.uk/amusements/OpticalIllusions/colourPerception/colourPerception.html

nick1811
hmm, intruiging

EsteemedLeader
They are the same color, they aren't supposed to look different...

Neo_Version 7
These Bananas!

Snoopbert
You might be color blind.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Acherontia
To take Piloting lessons you need ot pass a few simple tests, such as Color perception, and it is CERTAIN i am not color blind, even partially.

BUT

With the 3rd illusion presented here, I see both center colors as A Sort of Pupulish Grey, yet there are "Supposed" to a appear differet... Can anyody else see that?

http://www.echalk.co.uk/amusements/OpticalIllusions/colourPerception/colourPerception.html

When you say you see them both as puplish gray, you are right. They are purplish gray. They didn't say they were supposed to be different colors, just that they would look different because of the other colors in the picture...

Acherontia
Yes, but they don't look different to me, And i want to know who sees them different without the mask, and who sees them the same without the mask.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Acherontia
Yes, but they don't look different to me, And i want to know who sees them different without the mask, and who sees them the same without the mask.

They aren't supposed to look different! If they don't look different, that's a good thing!!!

Acherontia
I know.

I want to know, WHO sees it differently, and WHO sees it the same.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Snoopbert
You might be color blind.
I am embarrasment ... wow... that was very weird

Ronny
is it another one of those hideous vile woman jumps out of nowhere and screams at the top of her lungs things? messed

StinkFist462
no, its actually pretty cool.

Ronny
*clicks reluctantly*

Ronny
Holy shit that is awesome shock

BakaXero
they arent exactly the same... maybe simular...

seaapple
That's pretty cool. They look different to me without the mask.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.