Inuyasha vs Wolverine/Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
I decided to even it up for the wolverine supporters.

I still say inuyasha, what about you? smokin'

EsteemedLeader
Well, I would say Sabretooth, but with Wolverine slowing him down...

Tha C-Master
Wait so you think sabretooth can beat inuyasha alone?

Is sabretooth ugly enough to qualify as a demon?

Khellendros
Well, since NONE of the sword's attacks will work against either of them (no ugliness does not make someone a demon) InuYasha is even more screwed against these two than he is against just Wolverine.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Khellendros
Well, since NONE of the sword's attacks will work against either of them (no ugliness does not make someone a demon) InuYasha is even more screwed against these two than he is against just Wolverine.

Where did we reach this concluion that NONE of the sword attacks work, because I'm really dying to know...

Khellendros
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Where did we reach this concluion that NONE of the sword attacks work, because I'm really dying to know...
Dude... just look at ANY of my posts, especially the most recent one, in the InuYasha VS Wolverine thread.

EDIT: Hell, I'll even save you the trouble and quote it here.

Originally posted by Khellendros
Yes. It has been confirmed. First, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaze_no_Kizu

Then go watch the episode where he happens upon a lizard demon attacking Shippo. The Lizard's demonic aura is so weak, the wind scar won't work on it and the Tetsusaiga goes back to its battered katana form. So --and PAY ATTENTION all you InuYasha fans-- not only does InuYasha NEED his opponent to have a demonic aura to use the windscar agaisnt them, it has to be a fairly strong one! All that leaves is a strong guy with good senses, cloaws on his fingers and a healing factors. Hmm, I wonder, who does that sound like that Wolveirne has teakn on before... oh, right, SABRETOOTH. InuYasha is just a stronger version of Sabretooth with a slower healing factor. Against opponents with a high level of fighting skill, he has a TON of trouble (and that's just human fighters I'm talking about). Against Wolverine, he's getting gutted.

Tha C-Master
I know YOU said it, but its never been made official, I debate inuyasha all the time, the only thing that was questionable was the backlash wave, and I've never seen FULL proof on that yet.

Khellendros
I know YOU said it, but its never been made official, I debate inuyasha all the time, the only thing that was questionable was the backlash wave, and I've never seen FULL proof on that yet.
Read the descriptions of the windscar and backlash wave. They all work against demonic auras/attacks. Seriosuly DID you read the link??

Tha C-Master
I just finished, it said at a certain level, it can be released upon will (the sword glows with the energy.)

Backlash wave requires massive YOki, or aura.

Thanks for showing me that though...

Magic_attack
Inuyasha!!!!!

Khellendros
I just finished, it said at a certain level, it can be released upon will (the sword glows with the energy.)

Backlash wave requires massive YOki, or aura.

Thanks for showing me that though...
Yeah, he doesn't have to LOOk for the rift. That doesn't mean it doesn't have to be there.

Tha C-Master
Dude do you remember when he beat the demon that killed his father.

He won and he was bursting mountains with the windscar?

He was bragging, and kagome told him to "SIT!!!"?

Piedmon
Wolverine + Sabretooth? It's like bringing together Soviet Russia and the USA: They are victory incarnate.

Khellendros
Dude do you remember when he beat the demon that killed his father.

He won and he was bursting mountains with the windscar?

He was bragging, and kagome told him to "SIT!!!"?
Uhh, what does that have to do with anything? He still can't use the windscar on either of these guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.