what burns u up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skiiboyz342
what exactly burns u up? the fact that some people have no decentcy at all or the fact that u feel alone and out cased!!1!11!!!!!
tell me i can help!
now i won't say i'll be on all the time b/c of my parents but this is an open chat line for anyone with problems to just talk about them openly and i promise nothing is more relaxing then telling someone what's wrong

EsteemedLeader
But what if more than one thing on the list burns me up?

debbiejo
Beloved ignorance.

NyC-gUrL
errrrrrahhhhuuuummm no expression

Scythe
Fire usually burns me up real good.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Scythe
Fire usually burns me up real good.

Hey, that's Storm's line shifty

*waits to be banned laughing out loud *

~wickerman~

Scythe
Originally posted by Wickerman
Hey, that's Storm's line shifty

*waits to be banned laughing out loud *

~wickerman~

Wa wa waaa

magic_hate_ball
gasoline and a book of matches usually does it for me.....laughing out loud

Sorgo
Originally posted by skiiboyz342
what exactly burns u up? the fact that some people have no decentcy at all or the fact that u feel alone and out cased!!1!11!!!!!
tell me i can help!
now i won't say i'll be on all the time b/c of my parents but this is an open chat line for anyone with problems to just talk about them openly and i promise nothing is more relaxing then telling someone what's wrong

Bad grammar, horrible spelling and acronyms that are abused really burn me up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pielover666
Ya wann knoiw what burns me up?

A'ight I'll tell you. Fire.....FIRE burns me up.

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Pielover666
Ya wann knoiw what burns me up?

A'ight I'll tell you. Fire.....FIRE burns me up.

i find you so amusing. stick out tongue

fantasygirl
I voted.. I think. happy

Pielover666
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
i find you so amusing. stick out tongue Sweet.

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I voted.. I think. happy

ah, but i didn't. ninja

Spelljammer
Hmm, well this is a toss-up..

Noone expresses more loudly then SpellJammer's parents about how "he has a problem" with drinking. Blahblahblah. You're going to **** up your body.. Like he doesn't work out like a ***** and eat low-carb ANYWAY.. blahblahblah, money and time is wasted on your habit.. yaddayaddayadda..

Friends because they are never there for SpellJammer. Wether it's the insensitive guys or the idiotic girls, SpellJammer relies on them to do one simple task of finding him a girl who isn't a total ***** or a ****, and they can't even do that! Then they wonder why he treats them badly..

Relatives, don't talk to them much. Try to avoid them. They're half the reason SpellJammer is so ****ed up. They're abusive, hateful, and liberal.. Which kindof all go hand in hand, but you get the idea..

But truthfuly SpellJammer will go with relatives. Because he hates them SO much he never calls them, he acts like they don't exsist, he has completely rejected them from his life. Where as he does look up to his parents though vaguely and likes his friends despite how they're completely useless sonsabitches..

Scythe
Too lazy to read that.

EsteemedLeader
What is this thread about again?

RagingSilent
siblings *growls*

skiiboyz342
if more than one thing burns u up then talk about it i mean seriously the more u talk about it the better u feel i find this a very helpful tool for people who are really stressed out like i get some times and do believe me stress relievers are way awsome!!!!!!
stick out tongue

skiiboyz342
i don't mean fire like burnings i mean things that other people do to u that make u mad angry exasperated or sad! any of these things can burn someone up!
like for instence and this is true no guys ever like to date me, look at me, talk to me, or dance with me so i'm always left dancing with myself!!! sad

s|m
none of those options really erm

MovieKrazy
i would definitely have to give that one to my parents....

skiiboyz342
yeah i kno what u mean!
parents r actually the most frustrating thing in a teen agers life!
of course they r always there too for u!
but i can't say that my parents rn't there it's when i don't want them there that they actually come which burns me up!

Bun Bun
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
gasoline and a book of matches usually does it for me.....laughing out loud
eek! FIRE!!!!

Sorgo
Hey Look! A PM from Skii!

hey i can't say i'm the best speller in the world i can't spell if my life depended on it and i can't use phrases correctly if i were hang off the grand canyon!!!
sorry if some of us rn't the at english grammer either!!

Refrain for cluttering my inbox with this.

Ta!

Gen. Grievous
Fire burns me up its so damn hot and burny...

skiiboyz342
i don't mean it that way i mean as in feelings!!!!!! confused

skiiboyz342
sorgo what ever the hell ur name is!!!
seems to be an ugly faced know-it-all
and i don't think he shoukd ever be allowed to leave his house again but of course i'm not his mother but i bet she woudn't care if he died she probly say oh well i hated him anyways
thats what happens to know-it-alls
got that shurlock homes

skiiboyz342
hey nothing u say in here can match up to my x who is being i must admit an ass hole!!!!! wink

Sir Nauj
parents can be annoying sometimes but relatives get me more fired up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.