Who is really at fault?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Okay so there was a Teapot on the stove and I had made tea with it, and instead of wasting alot of tea bags i just put two in the tea pot. So my dad comes in with one of those instant fodd things where you put water in it and it makes soup and im in the other room. He pours the tea in the bowl THEN asks, "There is just water in here right?" I say no, i put tea in there, then hegets all pissedat me like I had made him pour the tea in the soup. Who is at fault?

EsteemedLeader
Nipples shifty

Ronny
roll eyes (sarcastic) Shut the **** up

SlipknoT
You Ronny! Bad little girl! mad

Ronny
Why?

fantasygirl
You want the truth? shifty stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Ronny
roll eyes (sarcastic) Shut the **** up

It's an inside joke. I think it all started with one of wickerman's polls...

Neo_Version 7
No offense, but that was kind of "dumb" of your dad. erm

KingDubya
Okay so there was a Teapot on the stove and I had made tea with it, and instead of wasting alot of tea bags i just put two in the tea pot. So my dad comes in with one of those instant fodd things where you put water in it and it makes soup and im in the other room. He pours the tea in the bowl THEN asks, "There is just water in here right?" I say no, i put tea in there, then hegets all pissedat me like I had made him pour the tea in the soup. Who is at fault?
His for not looking in the pot. Does he really expect to find a pot of boiling water that no one is going to be using?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Nipples shifty
allllriiiight naughty

SlipknoT
Why? Go to your room and think About What you've Done! And no Nintendo! mad

Ronny
Originally posted by KingDubya
His for not looking in the pot. Does he really expect to find a pot of boiling water that no one is going to be using? Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
No offense, but that was kind of "dumb" of your dad. erm

EXACTLY, thats what i was trying to tell him.

Ronny
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Go to your room and think About What you've Done! And no Nintendo! mad roll eyes (sarcastic)I'm not in the mood

fantasygirl
EXACTLY, thats what i was trying to tell him. Parents always blame the kids. disgust

Spelljammer
Your's, you should've known better.

Ronny
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Your's, you should've known better. Shoud've know better doing what? Putting tea in a teapot? no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Parents always blame the kids. disgust I hate my dad messed

shaber
It's a question of "blame the easy targets"

Wolflet
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Parents always blame the kids. disgust

Tired Hiker
1st of all, Ronny, I have not yet read what the first post says. However . . . I did indeed vote for the choice, 'Me'. Now I will go read the first post and stuff. stick out tongue big grin

shaber
sure what the heck, blame the bats, we're easy targets.

Tired Hiker
Okay, after reading up on the sit, I realize that your dad is an idiot, because whatever he was going to make would probably taste better with tea water than normal water anyway. Peace out fools. big grin smile

shaber
mutter

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by shaber
sure what the heck, blame the bats, we're easy targets. Why do you have to be sooooo racist??? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.