Se7en & Saw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
Which movie did you think was better, Se7en or Saw?

I liked the feel to Se7en better but Jigsaw used better tools and mind games to really fu*k with their heads!

"wanting people to listen you cant just tap them on the shoulder anymore, you have to hit them with a sledgehammer... then you will notice you've got their strict attention" John Doe - Se7en

BackFire
Se7en is infinitely better.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by BackFire
Se7en is infinitely better.

Evil Dead
Se7en by a landslide.......

MildPossession
Seven...

golem370
I think saw and Seven was a failed attempt at make another Silence of the Lambs but I think Saw was better

tabby999
haha, hardly, Silence of the Lambs was a masterpiece, but i dont think saying Se7en was trying to make a copy of it is fair. Hannibal Lector was evil, but he was a likeable evil, John Doe was an evil *******, we're not supposed to feel any compasion for him at all. plus, at the end of Silence, it comes out with you feeling good. Se7en ends with you sitting there going "damn, no one wins, John effectivly wins"

eggmayo
Haven't seen se7en, worth a watch, I take it?

MildPossession
Definitely! Go and buy it.

beta-wolf_101
I liked Se7en more, especially the ending cause John Doe won or tied or what ever, it was more realistic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.