gone without a trace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
gone

Scythe
The hell you sellin'?

Pielover666
who/what?

darth vraya
i... i don get it

Scythe
this has been a waste of time, thank you very much

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by bardock
gone

You're making me think of Slip... sad

Scythe
In pink letters?

Spelljammer
We can't go you fool! You're Bardock! You got that stupid scouter which could detect living presence within a 10 mile radius!

SpellJammer has scrying and divination methods! No living soul is beyond his grasp giving the proper somatic and or matireal components to sense someone!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Spelljammer
We can't go you fool! You're Bardock! You got that stupid scouter which could detect living presence within a 10 mile radius!

SpellJammer has scrying and divination methods! No living soul is beyond his grasp giving the proper somatic and or matireal components to sense someone!

Yeah, what he said!

Scythe
What the hell just happened?

RogerRamjet
is a bloody good series... wink

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
is a bloody good series... wink

Yes? confused

Scythe
The Man

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Scythe
The Man

Indeed? confused

Scythe
Shupto!

bardock

bardock
i am leaving for real this time this is my 3000 post. i remain a solitary man. (him reference) thanx for the memories my life awaits me. love you guys but i got to much going on. gone

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by bardock
i am leaving for real this time this is my 3000 post. i remain a solitary man. (him reference) thanx for the memories my life awaits me. love you guys but i got to much going on. gone

No, that's two people we lose today!

Scythe
Where's our post count?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Scythe
Where's our post count?

Where's what now? huh

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Yes? confused

yeah...the one with Anthony LaPaglia...FBI searching for missing persons..never heard of?

bardock
guess no one cared that bad. well f this shit i outta here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.