Goldar vs Wolverine, Spider-Man and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Giant-sized Goldar vs Wolverine, Spider-Man and Batman. No prep.
http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep001/eppic20.jpg

Draco69
Goldar. These guys don't last five minutes. If Batman somehow has his Bat-Wing then the fight may last a little longer.

Spelljammer
You're stuck on this Power Ranger thing now aren't you?

Spiderman and Wolverine divert Goldar's attention allowing Batman prep time.

Batman wins..

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You're stuck on this Power Ranger thing now aren't you?It's my current thread theme... Rita bet Apocalypse.
Spiderman and Wolverine divert Goldar's attention allowing Batman prep time.

Batman wins.. Batman can do nothing. Goldar is taller than skyscrapers. The Batwing is a flea compared to the Megazord. big grin

jrodslam
Only becase Rita gave him the orb to get bigger.

It was the orb she gives right? Or was it the Zap? I think Lord Zed gave the Zap. Aaarrgg. I cant remember.

I do know that at regular size, the Red Ranger(Jason) did very well against Goldar.

Dam i sound like a 12 year old kid.

Piedmon
Ignoring the fact that he was played by a man in a poorly articulated rubber suit, Goldar never displayed very good coordination....

xmarksthespot
Giant-sized Goldar is like a 7 on all the Marvel scales. Only the Megazord or Sailor Moon can hope to take him out.
http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep001/eppic22.jpg

EsteemedLeader
Goldar is awesome!!! I love Goldar!!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Giant-sized Goldar is like a 7 on all the Marvel scales. Only the Megazord or Sailor Moon can hope to take him out.
http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep001/eppic22.jpg Don't mean to sound skeptical, as I'm simply asking for you to extoll on this premise(Mainly because I love Sailor Moon), but Sailor Moon?

jinzin
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Goldar is awesome!!! I love Goldar!!!

I cosign this completely....GOLDAR OWNS I SAY...OWNS!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Only becase Rita gave him the orb to get bigger.

It was the orb she gives right? Or was it the Zap? I think Lord Zed gave the Zap. Aaarrgg. I cant remember.

Actually Zedd used both orbs and bolts with his wand..

Rita used to throw her wand down at the Earth which would give them an empowering aura and cause them to grow.

Spelljammer
Sailor Moon can hope to take him out.

If by take him out you mean "makeout" then give him butt-sex untill he's tired then kill him in his sleep then sure..

You probably have yet to see Sailor Moon unedited. Lucky you..

jinzin
laughing out loud

I'm not so lucky...sad

jrodslam
Actually Zedd used both orbs and bolts with his wand..

Rita used to throw her wand down at the Earth which would give them an empowering aura and cause them to grow.

Ahhh thats right. She used the wand. Its been so long since i watched Power Rangers. It sucks now and i cant stand it.

Either way at regular size, he cant beat Bats in h2h combat. Let alone all 3.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
Don't mean to sound skeptical, as I'm simply asking for you to extoll on this premise(Mainly because I love Sailor Moon), but Sailor Moon? Sailor Moon blew up half of Antarctica with her love power.
Either way at regular size, he cant beat Bats in h2h combat. Let alone all 3. Goldar would crush Batman. big grin

Wickerman
Sailor Moon blew up half of Antarctica with her love power.
Goldar would crush Batman. big grin

You know.,.........it's not so worrying that there's ONLY GUYS posting knowledge about Sailor Moon ( What the f**k? ) but rather that the batman fanboys haven't flooded the thread yet What the f**k?

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Goldar would crush Batman. big grin

laughing He couldnt even beat Jason(Red Ranger)w/o the powers.

Goldar loses bad. Happy Dance

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wickerman
You know.,.........it's not so worrying that there's ONLY GUYS posting knowledge about Sailor Moon ( What the f**k? ) but rather that the batman fanboys haven't flooded the thread yet What the f**k?

~wickerman~ There are no votes for giant-sized Goldar. sad

Goldar loses bad. Happy Dance Goldar is a ten thousand year old wolf-dragon thing with superstrength. The Rangers are empowered by Zordon, Batman isn't.

Wickerman

Goldar loses bad. Happy Dance

I think x meant in hugeass city-large form.....i wouldn't be surprised if Batman planted a bomb to go off in his ear...and WHY THE HELL am i taking this thread seriously? What the f**k?

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
I think x meant in hugeass city-large form.....i wouldn't be surprised if Batman planted a bomb to go off in his ear...and WHY THE HELL am i taking this thread seriously? What the f**k?

~wickerman~ Why wouldn't you take this thread seriously...? shifty
Giant-sized Goldar wins.

jrodslam
Goldar is a ten thousand year old wolf-dragon thing with superstrength. The Rangers are empowered by Zordon, Batman isn't.

He fought Jason one on one and couldnt beat him. Thats Jason w/o the powers.

He had his morpher taken away and had to fight Goldar to get it back.

jrodslam
I think x meant in hugeass city-large form.....i wouldn't be surprised if Batman planted a bomb to go off in his ear...and

Oh. I forgot about that. Knowing Batman, it could happen. lol.

WHY THE HELL am i taking this thread seriously? What the f**k?

~wickerman~

I was just saying the same thing to myself lol. I need to go to bed.

xmarksthespot
He fought Jason one on one and couldnt beat him. Thats Jason w/o the powers.
He had his morpher taken away and had to fight Goldar to get it back. That was just Goldar PIS. Goldar would crush Jason and Batman. laughing out loud
Besides this is bigger-than-skyscrapers Goldar.

jinzin
There are no votes for giant-sized Goldar. sad
Goldar is a ten thousand year old wolf-dragon thing with superstrength. The Rangers are empowered by Zordon, Batman isn't.

wolf dragon? I always thought he was a misfit flying baboon that rita jacked from the wizard of oz and then put on steroids...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.