-=- Its The cycle ALL over Again -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
We are back into the off topic Cycle, last year it was Clubs / bars, then Banns, then leaving, then getting maried threads.

It has now Been Cults, Banned, and now it seems there is a leaving phase, I predict there shall be a Love / marriage phase the 05s get to know each other more intimiatly.

then who knows...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Acherontia
We are back into the off topic Cycle, last year it was Clubs / bars, then Banns, then leaving, then getting maried threads.

It has now Been Cults, Banned, and now it seems there is a leaving phase, I predict there shall be a Love / marriage phase the 05s get to know each other more intimiatly.

then who knows...

I miss Slip...

Acherontia

EsteemedLeader
Just stating it to prove your point. Too many bannings lately...

Spelljammer

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Spelljammer
The man was inlove! How can you so inseistive as to defy love?! They were the beggeining of your premanition of intimate KMCers!

The better question is, who's going to get intimate with SpellJammer? wink

Then newbies can debate it like a comic book versus forum of SpellJammer Prime (If he gets a girlfriend he'll go prime..) versus EsteemedLeader with prep..

With prep I'd take you...

Acherontia

Hulk Power
no expression

Acherontia
Much like 90% of the OTF. Stick with the Hulk Forum.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Acherontia
Much like 90% of the OTF. Stick with the Hulk Forum.

Hulk forum is deserted...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.