Link vs. Cloud off Final Fantasy--something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Kaisa
The fellas off Final Fantasy with those weird swords of theirs. I can't remember which game its from though and Cloud is the only character I know. So, Link vs. Cloud, who would win?

Dizzle
I believe the word you are searching for is "seven"... Though why bother making a thread about him if you have no idea who he is?

All items included, Link wins. Straight up swords, Cloud wins.

This has been done before, btw. Use the search.

Spelljammer
Cloud wins because he's /33t which is why SpellJammer plays Zelda to begin with..

Dizzle
You play Zelda because Cloud is /33t?

|-| @ X X 0 |2

Oh, and none may challenge the badass incarnate which is Link...

darth-yoda
wouldnt knights of the round pawn link

Jedi-Kaisa
Originally posted by Dizzle
I believe the word you are searching for is "seven"... Though why bother making a thread about him if you have no idea who he is?

I know who he is I just forgot which Final Fantasy he was in

ESB-1138
Originally posted by darth-yoda
wouldnt knights of the round pawn link
Yes and so would Omni-Slash and Bahamut Zero. Link has nothing against Cloud.

Dizzle
Except readily accessible invincibility... And amazing strength through power gauntlets. Magic sword... Magic arrows... Magic magic... Uh... OniLink, if you want to get really fancy. And a transformation into a hundred foot+ giant if you wanna get even fancier.

Link's disgustingly hard to beat for such a little guy, assuming you use all of his powers... Though Cloud IS using both of his most powerful summons, as well as his best Limit Break, so...

Nayru's Love+Light Arrows. Game ovah.

ESB-1138
It's a shame Light Arrows only work on bad guys and not people who are good. Cloud wins.

Blue Dragon
Who is Cloud?

darth-yoda
the main character from final fantasy 7

MuffinmanMike
KotR fails because Link just fights them one by one as if they were bosses.

Also - Light Arrows work on anyone. Ganondorf is just crippled by the Light energy. Cloud would just get hurt.

Hit_and_Miss
IF anyone has seen cloud in advent children... they will know... who wins this....

Short of a miracle.. cloud wins...

b-dan
well for one cloud has a big ass sword and hav u seen advent children after u watch that u will be a bleiver and pluse cloud has six swords *in advetn children* and has taken on Sephiroth i dont link could of done that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.