wolverine vs lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
now ino wlverine has 'BEATIN' Lobo in da comics but that wus lnoy bkause it has been voted on and they chose wolvie but
if this were the real fite ... woo wins .. lets get the facts

Lobo BADASS heven wont accept and conqured satan soo hell surly doenst lik him either has a motoar cycle as of trasportation
and is invisible and has the power to sense the enimys weakness and detstroyed his own kind soo non of him left but him
HE goes TOE to TOE wit superman to a still

Wolverine BADASS yet GOOD GUY factor he is in the Xmen Legacy and faced meny foes has Indisturatable klaws has lots of speed n agilaty and has xtremly Sharp klaws that kan Kut through anythin in the universe which means im guessin kaold kut through the juggernoughts helmet has a healin factor which speed up recovry he kan take a poundin as much as lobo i duno bout it
HE oves to go TOE to TOE with THE HULK on a DAILY BASES

now that being said woo wins this in a real fitee to the death ?

Arahan
Wolverine=Dead metal pieces

No normal human except the fanboys would think that Logan wins against Lobo!!! Wolverine loses very badly

jinzin
wolverine wins! big grin

Arahan
oh no not you again...do you never sleep...whatever, seriously you dont think that Wolvi wins or?

jinzin
well obviously..I mean he beat lobo with bone claws...BONE....he's got adamantium now..he'd finish lobo even faster than he did last time....

Arahan
okay me is going to bed. thats too much for me smile

jinzin
Originally posted by Arahan
okay me is going to bed. thats too much for me smile

laughing

eL sTanKo
Tie.

King KAM
wolverine will dice up that Wolverine rip-off.

Avalonofthewind
Lobo kills wolvie and uses his claws as toothpicks.

King KAM
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Lobo kills wolvie and uses his claws as toothpicks.

how bout...........no

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by King KAM
how bout...........no

You can say all the "No" you want...still won't make it true. big grin

King KAM
You can say all the "No" you want...still won't make it true. big grin
so?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by King KAM
so?

Hey, we can all have hopes and dreams, right?

Like, I hope this is true right here...

Can anyone confirm?
Lobo movie?

King KAM
Hey, we can all have hopes and dreams, right?

Like, I hope this is true right here...

Can anyone confirm?
Lobo movie?
im telling dad....

legacy92
lol

jplatinum
Logan is one of my most favorite characters ever.
I still say lobo wins a true fight (not a fan vote outcome.).

Piedmon
WHAT WENT ON BEHIND THAT BAR COUNTER WAS BETWEEN WOLVERINE AND LOBO AND THEIR CHILDREN OF LOVE

Arahan
Now you mention it...may be they created Loberine and Wolbo. 2 cute children born to slave the universe muahahaaa

Fanboy
Lobo would rip Wolverine in half and Wolverine can not heal from that.

legacy92
Originally posted by Fanboy
Lobo would rip Wolverine in half and Wolverine can not heal from that. laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

jinzin
Originally posted by Fanboy
Lobo would rip Wolverine in half and Wolverine can not heal from that.

appaernelty you didn't see when wolverine came back from a single drop of blood....

roughrider
I still wonder what Lobo is capable of. The first time I saw him in Justice League, he broke into a spaceship, got pancaked by The Martian Manhunter, but was held back by Big Barda: "Don't touch him! If he bleeds, each drop grows another one of him!" What the f**k?
And later he makes enemies with Guy Gardner and they arm-wrestle for macho sake. Then a few years later, he breaks into Superman's fortress and beats up the big blue guy! The man's abilities seem all over the place!

jgiant
I think lobo would destroy wolvie, strength, immortality, big space guns, wolvie can't do much damage to lobo. Now that lobo howard the duck amalgam that would be a fight.

gamewarrior
Im with Lobo Im mean the guy is a maniac and has been band from heaven and hell. Lobo has superior strength, durability and hes got a cool motorcycle.

jinzin
so we're all agreed...wolverine wins right? confused

roughrider
Originally posted by jinzin
so we're all agreed...wolverine wins right? confused

Due to power of X-Men fanboys( shrugs)...sure. wink

steverules
I heard that lobo beat superman in a fight and let's face it wolvie would be punched into the next millenium by superman . Lobo wins. rolling on floor laughing

long pig
Originally posted by roughrider
I still wonder what Lobo is capable of. The first time I saw him in Justice League, he broke into a spaceship, got pancaked by The Martian Manhunter, but was held back by Big Barda: "Don't touch him! If he bleeds, each drop grows another one of him!" What the f**k?
And later he makes enemies with Guy Gardner and they arm-wrestle for macho sake. Then a few years later, he breaks into Superman's fortress and beats up the big blue guy! The man's abilities seem all over the place!
That's Lobo for you.

Sometimes he can be near Thanos level, and other times he can be around Superman.

If we go by Lobo's high feats, he would waste nearly anyone. The man nearly killed God, for god's sake.

legacy92
laughing lmao LETS GO BUB vs THE MAIN MAN lmAO

jplatinum
WE all know the outcome of the crossover fight was fan-voted(popularity contest).
Lobo wins in a real fight.

Juntai
Lobo easily.
He'd frag him.

legacy92
laughing out loud

King KAM
Originally posted by legacy92
laughing lmao LETS GO BUB vs THE MAIN MAN lmAO
No its,

The Main Man versus The Crazy Cunucklehead

p.s Wolverine would own his ass.

olympian
Lobo. Hes got all over him.

legacy92

legacy92
wow lots of people are votin for both
not jus 1 sided

Grimm22
appaernelty you didn't see when wolverine came back from a single drop of blood....

The biggest PIS event in history big grin

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
The biggest PIS event in history big grin Why would you revive this. And DS got this beat with IC3

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Why would you revive this. And DS got this beat with IC3

No, not really.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
No, not really. Actually Yes and HELL YES

Big Sexy
In the wolverine vs Lobo fight Wolverine beast a guy that would tear him apart. DS beat 4 people that should each molest him separately

ST0RM SHAD0W
The only thing that was, was the Flash thing.

Kyle just made a bad move everyone does once in awhile and Zantana was probably focasing on how much pain she was in to think of a spell.

Wolverine regrowing his adamantium is outlandish.

But he did have some power gem to help him do this feat so its not like he can do it on a regular basis.

Which maks it stupid to use that as a feat.

Big Sexy
Dude it just kyle has stopped blasted that could destroy planets yet he gets his hand broke by a street leveler. Also people have shown that the atom is another one that could win.

Big Sexy
after far as regrowing the Adamantium, I think the writers probably didn't know much about the characters

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude it just kyle has stopped blasted that could destroy planets yet he gets his hand broke by a street leveler. Also people have shown that the atom is another one that could win.

I know Kyle would beat Deathstroke.......

The fight was happeing real fast and Kyle was on the side well DS was fighting the others in the middle.

Kyle probably thought he didn't need to help, and that they would take him down then they didn't, and thats when Kyle made his bad move.

Yeah the Atom COULD win, but I don't see why what he did shouldn't work.

JohnnyDo3
Lobo will kill wolverine

jasonk3
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Lobo will kill wolverine

WOLVERINE "LL put aclaw through lobo's head ... it's over

badabing
Originally posted by jasonk3
WOLVERINE "LL put aclaw through lobo's head ... it's over
No he wouldn't.

diabloman
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/5876/wolverinevslobo8ll.jpg

Rick/Genis
Doesn't anybody realize Wolverine survives nukes on a daily basis!? stick out tongue

Not to mention the claws, man! The Claws!!!

That beats immortality by a longshot!!

Wolverine2006
If Lobo didnt have that retarded clonin abilityu I wuld say Wolverine...when did wolverine revive himself from a drop a blood

Fanboy

apparently you have not proven he can heal from a single drop of blood.

darthgoober
evil face

long pig
Let's do a costrast and compare:

Logan can hea bllets wounds in seconds. Lobo can heal them before thy penetrate his skin.
Logan can heal from what seems to be a skeleton. Lobo can heal from DNA.
Logan has superhuman senses. Lobo can see/smell/hear thousands of lightyears away.
Logon is a martial artist. Lobo is too, but he's done it longer.
Logan is a 1 tonner. Lobo had no upper limit.
Logan has hightened speed. Lobo has superhuman speed.
Wolverine has claws. Lobo has every other weapon on him or near him at all times.

Even at the top of wolverine's pis game he'd still lose hard.

Turok16
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
If Lobo didnt have that retarded clonin abilityu I wuld say Wolverine...when did wolverine revive himself from a drop a blood roll eyes (sarcastic)

Long Pig for the win. cool

Juntai
Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
I know Kyle would beat Deathstroke.......

The fight was happeing real fast and Kyle was on the side well DS was fighting the others in the middle.

Kyle probably thought he didn't need to help, and that they would take him down then they didn't, and thats when Kyle made his bad move.

Yeah the Atom COULD win, but I don't see why what he did shouldn't work. Kyle as a rookie beat Deathstroke in Deathstroke's own comic, in one panel.

Horrificus
Wolverine could never push his claws through Lobo's hide. No matter how sharp they are.
Unless they are monomolecular blades, and can slip between the molecules of Lobo's body.

Tha C-Master
It's more due to his lack of strength than lack of sharpness.

blind faith
zOMG Wolv3ri3en cna fistfight thanos n hulk to deth his heling powers make him so pow3rful he b34ts Lobo and smoeks a cigaer11!!!!oneno expression

eek! eek!

laughing

batdude123
Lobo 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000/10

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by batdude123
Lobo 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000/10

darthgoober
NO WAY! Wlverune cut Thanis ANF Galactud! And hr heeled fron a nukr! He taked it evry time! Al he as to do is staf Lobo in the facr! WOLBERINE RULZZZZ!!

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by darthgoober
NO WAY! Wlverune cut Thanis ANF Galactud! And hr heeled fron a nukr! He taked it evry time! Al he as to do is staf Lobo in the facr! WOLBERINE RULZZZZ!!

OGM! ISOFOGOT BOUT LAT!!!!

WULVAREEN 10/10.

batdude123
Lobo beats this bastich's fraggin' head in.

don't shiv
lobo takes logan's life

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by don't shiv
lobo takes logan's life

Fanloboy.

Wolverine goes toe to toe with T-H-A-N-O-S and nearly kills him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Fanloboy.

Wolverine goes toe to toe with T-H-A-N-O-S and nearly kills him.

Lobo beat demons in H-E-L-L and also destroyed H-E-A-V-E-N. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.