It's been swell . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
. . . I feel like a piece of me is gone, like the magic has disappeared. Soz . .. take care folks!

*like a whisper in the wind, like a voice fading off into the distance, confused and alone, Tired Hiker vanishes into the past* bye

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
. . . I feel like a piece of me is gone, like the magic has disappeared. Soz . .. take care folks!

*like a whisper in the wind, like a voice fading off into the distance, confused and alone, Tired Hiker vanishes into the past* bye

Damn it, NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldfire
ooo dramatic exit clapping stick out tongue

Spelljammer
Lost another one to Ditech!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Lost another one to Ditech!

rotflmao laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

a1hsauce
confused Hitch Hiker you're leavin!?

Coldfire
Originally posted by a1hsauce
confused Hitch Hiker you're leavin!?
Better not be... I mean everybody is now.... but they all come back eventually....

kmcdude

I can confirm it is beacuse Slipknot got banned and after seeing what he got banned for mad Trust me I would like to say a LOT more than I could......

fantasygirl
sigh It's been a tragdy. sad

Spelljammer
Actually this has to be the smartest thing management has ever done!

Two liberals are gone! Balance is being reset to The Force! smile

kmcdude
Originally posted by fantasygirl
sigh It's been a tragdy. sad

It's been bullshit smile

Coldfire
Originally posted by kmcdude
It's been bullshit smile
Yeah but what can ya do....

a1hsauce
what? why was slip banned?...or is it even wise of me to ask confused

DanZeke25
wait what is restricted?

Coldfire
Originally posted by a1hsauce
what? why was slip banned?...or is it even wise of me to ask confused
well... apparently it was because he started a poop thread or something like that.... erm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Actually this has to be the smartest thing management has ever done!

Two liberals are gone! Balance is being reset to The Force! smile And for that I will never leave. tongue

Tired Hiker
And what the hell is Ditech? huh

Coldfire
And for that I will never leave. tongue
hehehehe stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
See? You're already back. Get hooked on crack or something to guarantee your permanent departure. thumb up

fini
you know the home loan people, where the guy says 'lost another one to ditech"........

oh whatever

sorry to see ya leave man, but if its based on Slip getting kicked out, then I understand, i would do the same.

fini
POOP thread NUMBER 2

lol forgive the pun.

KidRock

I hope you dont leave TH. You're the coolest. But if you do leave then happy hikeing brotha. big grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
See? You're already back. Get hooked on crack or something to guarantee your permanent departure. thumb up

Hey, how bout' this . . . why don't you go f*ck yourself you nazi, assbag, tattle tale biiiitch!!! smile

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by KidRock
I hope you dont leave TH. You're the coolest. But if you do leave then happy hikeing brotha. big grin

Thanks KR, I believe I will be around for a long time, unless Cinema-ass-head goes and cries to his mod friends that he's a bag of sh*t. smile

Tired Hiker
I can sense Cinemaddickhead's clicking on his 'report' button right now. Click away little nazi! Click away!

kmcdude
I can sense Cinemaddickhead's clicking on his 'report' button right now. Click away little nazi! Click away!

YOU ROCK HIKER big grin

Tired Hiker
Well, that nazi has gone too far provoking people, I sure hope the mods have noticed this, I do expect to be banned for this either temp, or perma, but I have had it with Cinnemabitchasspunk's hypocritical ways.

DanZeke25
Cinemadicction's cool. I think he's over-reacting, but hes still cool.

TigerLover
hysterical

gotta love you Mr Hiker sir!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Cinemadicction's cool. I think he's over-reacting, but hes still cool.

No, Storm is cool, but Cine-ass is annoying and doesn't need to be such a baby about everything.

BackFire
lol, TH, we all know you'll never leave, this is like the 9th thread you've made about you leaving, and thankfully, it's never true.

DanZeke25
No, Storm is cool, but Cine-ass is annoying and doesn't need to be such a baby about everything.

Well he is over-reacting. But i still like him.

*Will not say anything else on the subject*

Tptmanno1
Yea, Gonna be leaving like last time eh?

See you in a month!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BackFire
lol, TH, we all know you'll never leave, this is like the 9th thread you've made about you leaving, and thankfully, it's never true.

I love you Chris, always have, always will. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.