Black Bolt vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

who?-kid
Black Bolt, but he'll probably need more than just a whisper.

armandovalles
hell probly need to scream out his lungs to even phase Juggy cuz thats wuit he did to Apocalypse, who in my opinion has less durability than Juggy, and Apocalypse didnt even feel it.

Wickerman
Originally posted by armandovalles
hell probly need to scream out his lungs to even phase Juggy cuz thats wuit he did to Apocalypse, who in my opinion has less durability than Juggy, and Apocalypse didnt even feel it.

You do realize in their most recent encounter BB destroyed Apoc with just a whisper......right? What the f**k?

Would you like a scan if you don't believe me?

~wickerman~

Wynndar
HAHAHAHA...is that in the lattest black panther? Thats hilarious!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Wynndar
HAHAHAHA...is that in the lattest black panther? Thats hilarious!

BP #7 wink

Next page, BP thanks him for saving his kingdom....even though he took out quite a portion of it laughing out loud

and then he asks him if it felt good speaking.......even a syllable. And BB has a sad sad face cry

Should've said "Yes" and destroyed everything left of BP's kingdom laughing

~wickerman~

Wynndar
Black Bolt's such a bad ass.

golem370
If Juggernaut was smart enough he act hurt Black Bolt used his Scream and when Black Bolt got close then Juggernaut hit Black Bolt as hard as he could then hit before Black Bolt knew what was going on.

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370
If Juggernaut was smart enough he act hurt Black Bolt used his Scream and when Black Bolt got close then Juggernaut hit Black Bolt as hard as he could then hit before Black Bolt knew what was going on.

I don't know about that man.......i remember him picking an enraged mindless Hulk up and into the air (using his power, not hands wink ) and then simply charging him up with neutrons so much that he basically called every single Lightning in the are to strike Hulk at the same time........Hulk = KTFO.......BB isnt an imbecile erm

~wickerman~

golem370
Thor tried Lighting and look what happened

Wynndar
Black Bolt's lightning isnt the same as weather system lightning like Thor and Storm's.

Wickerman
Thor tried Lighting and look what happened

i think you're missing the point.....EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE LIGHTNING AROUND *wipes drool from mouth* laughing out loud
Not ONE single lightning summoned byThor wink

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Black Bolt's lightning isnt the same as weather system lightning like Thor and Storm's.

It was inthat case. What he did was charge Hulk's body with neutrons, which drew all the potential lightnings around into Hulk at the same time.....however, that's beyond the point here. I just gave that as an example to show that BB isnt an imbecile wink

~wickerman~

golem370
Yeah but Thors Lighting is Mystical and he also used God Force and still could not stop Juggs.

Wickerman
Yeah but Thors Lighting is Mystical and he also used God Force and still could not stop Juggs.

Err......i always thought the power of invoking the lightnings was magical.....as in not the lightnings themselves....ergo all the "mystic power to call onthe forces of nature" as opposed to "power to call the mystical forces of nature" .

And i never said BB wins.....i was simply stating he's not an imbecile wink

~wickerman~

golem370
Not trying to be mean just saying

Wickerman
Not trying to be mean just saying

No problem man, you're still cool in my book wink

It's other people that are getting to me in other threads *sighs*

~wickerman~

King KAM
BB,cant kill Juggs, If juggernaut gets a full head of steam it doesnt matter screams or not he aint stopping until he tramples bb.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Wickerman
You do realize in their most recent encounter BB destroyed Apoc with just a whisper......right? What the f**k?

Would you like a scan if you don't believe me?

~wickerman~

In all fairness this scan is from the whole house of M alternate world. Thats like using a scan from the Age of Apocolypse. In the 616 Black Bolt had his shot and Apocolypse didn't even blink.

This is the same house of M that has Juggernaut getting OWNED by the Blob. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wynndar
what issue did apoc not blink please?

Warmonger
what issue did apoc not blink please?
honestly can't tell you it was on one of these threads and someone posted a scan of it.

Wynndar
yea i heard that wasnt true so Im trying to find out where it is.

Warmonger
yea i heard that wasnt true so Im trying to find out where it is.

Ok it seems I was wrong about the scans, but BB did scream and Apocolypse didn't get hurt. It was in X-Factor 67. Its on one of the last pages of the "Superman vs Apocoypse"

Wynndar
they have a scan of it?

Metalmanx
Uh...what could Black Bolt do to Juggernaut at all? I'm not even being mean. I just don't see how he could damage him in the slightest.

long pig
BB is great and all, but this is Juggernaut we're talking about. Unless this is current jugg-you're-not, BB loses.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
BB is great and all, but this is Juggernaut we're talking about. Unless this is current jugg-you're-not, BB loses. lol yea, i like to call him Jugger-NOT!

leonheartmm
black bolt i think, too much power.

King KAM
Originally posted by leonheartmm
black bolt i think, too much power.
never count out marko.

long pig
Too much power for what, exactly?

BB at best can stalemate, otherwise he can't win.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
Too much power for what, exactly?

BB at best can stalemate, otherwise he can't win.
agreed, now supes on the other hand, he'd beat them both.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Warmonger
In all fairness this scan is from the whole house of M alternate world. Thats like using a scan from the Age of Apocolypse. In the 616 Black Bolt had his shot and Apocolypse didn't even blink.

This is the same house of M that has Juggernaut getting OWNED by the Blob. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HoM is considered continuity. It takes place in the 616 Universe. It is mainstream. It's not an ALTERNATE reality. It might be an altered reality. however, the characters remain considered mainstream, and so are the events.

Yeah, it was x-factor 67, but as i said in the other thread, that was back in 91 or so. back then i think BB's scream was still considered ONLY sonic, instead of the whole particle that interacts with electrons tra la la with sonic as a simple backlash. So....i'm not surprised by Apoc not caring much erm

Now, i'm not saying BB wins, but it's at least a stalemate. Why? Because BB can fly and Juggernaut can't.....catch my drift? erm

~wickerman~

ImmortalOne
Na na na na na, you cant catch me !!!

<Those ****in words will probably come out of BB's mouth while flying>

Wickerman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Na na na na na, you cant catch me !!!

<Those ****in words will probably come out of BB's mouth while flying>

LOL .....there goes half the planet roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, fact is, if it's not a win for BB, it's stalemate. Nothing less. CLEARLY.

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wickerman
LOL .....there goes half the planet roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, fact is, if it's not a win for BB, it's stalemate. Nothing less. CLEARLY.

~wickerman~ Wickerman found the pink... only to have it taken away. evil face

ImmortalOne
Yep if BB is gonna win, its stalemate !!!!

I mean, how will Juggs fight on empty vacum outer space ??

newjak86
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Yep if BB is gonna win, its stalemate !!!!

I mean, how will Juggs fight on empty vacum outer space ?? Simple walk forward.

Wickerman
Originally posted by newjak86
Simple walk forward.

LOL by that reasoning, Juggernaut can walk on air, cause he's unstoppable wink

~wickerman~

Decay
well.. yeah, in the first issue he was in jean lifted him telekenetically and he walked through the air despite having nowhere to put is feet.

newjak86
Originally posted by Decay
well.. yeah, in the first issue he was in jean lifted him telekenetically and he walked through the air despite having nowhere to put is feet. Exactly since his powers are based on magic he can do the impossible such as walk on air when he shouldn't be able to do so.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Uh...what could Black Bolt do to Juggernaut at all? I'm not even being mean. I just don't see how he could damage him in the slightest.

Remove that helmet and mind rape Cain. BLack Bolt has more options than Cain does.

golem370
bump

Marcus4600
I say Black Bolt whispers in his ear like he did with Gladiator. Ouch.

golem370
I think Juggernaut would turn his force field and then when Black Bolt is standing there he back hands him like he did Thor.

thesilverspider
Bah Black bolt takes his helmet off and mind rapes him it's over.

golem370
He uses his Force Field again. he would have to get close to Juggernaut to take his helmet off and I don't think he would want to do that.

Juntai
Juggs doesn't even wear his helmet anymore does he?
I thought he stopped wearing it in New Excaliber?

thesilverspider
He uses his Force Field again. he would have to get close to Juggernaut to take his helmet off and I don't think he would want to do that.
Wrong BB has a variety of long range attacks

inamilist
lol, nimrod destroyed juggs with sonics, ie, sound

BB curbstomps him with it

soujaboy09
Nimrod wad defeated by Colossus

thesilverspider
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Nimrod wad defeated by Colossus
That's not the point

outavodka
Originally posted by thesilverspider
That's not the point no not rly but wat is the point, huh WHAT IS THE POINT DAMNIT???????????????????
Blackbolt wins evertime THINK ABOUT EVEN IF JUGGS GETS HIS HANDS ON HIM, BB SCREAMS IN PAIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU GET THE PICTURE!

nathan summers
Current Juggernaut? He can hardly handle Colossus. His powers are severly depleted and he's hardly the " unstoppable " monster he once was. Black Bolt would more than stalemate him since BB held his own with Gladiator. Black Bolt 6/10.

Horrificus
Juggernaut would not be hurt by Black Bolt, unless BB can get the helmet off. his helmet was off when Nimrodused sonics.
Even if he screams, all that would happen, is that Juggernaut might end up in space, looking at the half of earth that is left over.
You have to remember, Juggy's whole "thing" is that he is protected, and does whatever he is trying to do, goes where he wants to go.
Really, when you are talking about somebody beating Jugg's, you are talking about them beating Cyttorak.
Jugg's vs BB, is Cyttorak's power vs. BB's power.

Juntai
Originally posted by Horrificus
Juggernaut would not be hurt by Black Bolt, unless BB can get the helmet off. his helmet was off when Nimrodused sonics.
Even if he screams, all that would happen, is that Juggernaut might end up in space, looking at the half of earth that is left over.
You have to remember, Juggy's whole "thing" is that he is protected, and does whatever he is trying to do, goes where he wants to go.
Really, when you are talking about somebody beating Jugg's, you are talking about them beating Cyttorak.
Jugg's vs BB, is Cyttorak's power vs. BB's power. Juggs doesn't have Cyttorak anymore either, does he?

This is current Juggs right? It wasn't specified in that original post.
No gem of Cytorrak, and I believe no helmet either?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Juntai
Juggs doesn't have Cyttorak anymore either, does he?

This is current Juggs right? It wasn't specified in that original post.
No gem of Cytorrak, and I believe no helmet either?

Your're right. I don't know which one they are talking about. I just figured classic. That would make a big difference.

Xplosive
I think BB should win, due to more options, except if he would chose to stand with Juggie, than Juggie would murder him, but BB is not stupid.

Nod
Bump.

Horrificus
This is absolutely ridiculous.
There is no way BB is going to beat Juggernaut. That is just stupid.
If Hulk and Thor can't beat Juggernaut, BB is not going to do it.
His voice and electron powers, etc, are not stronger than Juggernaut's Cyttorak powered traits.

nvrbeenwthagirl
His voice and electron powers, etc, are not stronger than Juggernaut's Cyttorak powered traits.

Juggy is NOT Cyttorak.

Gecko4lif
First of all

BB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk
Second of all thor HAS beaten juggs

Horrificus
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
First of all

BB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk
Second of all thor HAS beaten juggs
First of all

somebody being greater than Hulk means nothing to me when the topic is Juggernaut. Juggernaut is way >>>>>>>>>>> thank Hulk.

Second, are you talking about Thor cutting off Jugg's from his power?
That has absolutely NO bearing on a battle between BB and Juggernaut.

There is nothing BB can do to Jugg's except piss him off.

SaintSmurph
There is nothing BB can do to Jugg's except piss him off. Untrue.

BB could encase him in adamantium, then BFR ftw.

ermmoh

Mr. Slippyfist
Or wet cement.

Horrificus
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
Untrue.

BB could encase him in adamantium, then BFR ftw.

ermmoh
Has he ever created adamantium?

Also, if I remember right, that can't be done with adamantium.
It can only be made a certain way.
If it could just be whipped up, it wouldn't be adamantium.

But, again, has BB done that before?

Also, I think Jugg's could get out of one anyway.

But, even if he couldn't, that is just a BFR, and does not mean that BB defeated him.

Too many "if's".

The point is, BB does not have anything that can actually defeat Juggernaut.

CaptainStoic

But, even if he couldn't, that is just a BFR, and does not mean that BB defeated him.

Too many "if's".

The point is, BB does not have anything that can actually defeat Juggernaut.

I am in complete agreement with you on the topic of Juggernaut vs Black Bolt. Cyttoraks enchantment is far greater than Black Bolts scream. Could Juggernaut walk away from an attack that could destroy a continent? I am inclined to believe so. I would go as far as to say that Black Bolt could not even hurt Juggernaut. Juggernaut however can hurt or even kill Black Bolt.

SaintSmurph

Too many "if's".

The point is, BB does not have anything that can actually defeat Juggernaut. BB's created all kinds of stuff before. Anti-matter...

If it could just be created from something else using electron and matter manipulation, it would still be adamantium. no expression

BB encases Juggs in adamantium.

Cyttorak says "f*ck this", and bestows the power upon someone else.

Cain Marko suffocates and dies.

Ftw!

haermm

BUSTER1
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Juggy is NOT Cyttorak.

Yeah but he's powered by Cyttorak's magic, and he can't be hurt by anything other than mind based attacks-Juggy for the win

Nod
BFR for the win.

Xplosive
Eventually Juggernaut kills him.

Nod
Originally posted by Xplosive
Eventually Juggernaut kills him.

Not before a BFR takes place. Any way for him to counter it?

Wonder Man
Juggernaut is an unstoppable force under normal earthly standereds true. However if you've read about him you would know that a energy discharge of the strength of a plasma cannon can temporarily stop him in his tracks...say's so in the marvel cataloge created by marvel themselves. Now we have also seen a futureistic sentinal; namely Nimrod, almost kill him when he didn't have his magic shield up.
He did so with ultra high frequency discharges.
That suggests that if Juggernaut's first shield can be breached that sufficent power can overcome him once it's destroyed.
The real kicker to beating Juggs. is if you can get past his magic shield to the second layer.

golem370
As far as his helmet being taken off he still has a skull cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.