i just ran into......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wickerman
One of my x-girlfriends.

The interesting part however is that we have a sort of "history".

You see, we went to school together, so.....it was pretty interesting.

When i was 13 she was stalking me.....we hooked up. Stayed together for about......2 months or so, then broke up.

When i was 15, i was stalking her......we hooked up, stayed together for about a month and a half or so, then broke up.

After that we went to different highschools.

When i was 17 we met up on accident, decided to hang out for a while, hooked up. We stayed together for.......maybe 2 weeks or so.

When i was 18, the same thing happened, but we stayed together for a bit longer.

Since then we haven't really spoken......at all....Now i just met up with her on accident while getting some paperwork done, and i was like WTF....hey there. We chatted for a few minutes, but for some reason i felt the need to cut it short so i made up some sorry ass excuse and came home (i'm hungry too sad ).

Anyway, we had quite an interesting...."history" so to call it....so why the hell did i just feel this actual tangible (metaphorically speaking) sensation in my gut to cut the conversation short?

I also have no idea why i just posted this......prolly cause i'm an attention whore eek!

~wickerman~

Leo.M
maybe your both meant to be together confused1

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Leo.M
Yes, but she'll have to get used to his pink font. erm

Wickerman

I seriously hope not sad Don't get me wrong...she's fine looking and everything....most my friends would chop their right hand off to get some of that naughty
But she's got a pretty.....well....inquisitive personality erm .....sad

~wickerman~

Leo.M

OK, so he's a little confused laughing

Wickerman
OK, so he's a little confused laughing

Huh? Who's "he" ? huh

~wickerman~

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Wickerman
Huh? Who's "he" ? huh

~wickerman~ laughing out loud

Leo.M
Huh? Who's "he" ? huh

~wickerman~

me about u and U'r ex and u about pink

Tired Hiker
wicker MAN

TigerLover
sounds like the perfect relationship, get a bit, then split for a while. That way you dont have to try to talk all meaningfull and stuff... wink

Wickerman
damn you and your awesome confusing powers TH laughing out loud

Originally posted by TigerLover
sounds like the perfect relationship, get a bit, then split for a while. That way you dont have to try to talk all meaningfull and stuff... wink

You have a point, but while it wouldn't get too tiresome or anything, there's also a lot of nasty parts involved in such a relationship. I mean....sure, it never hurts to have a **** buddy, but still...... erm

~wickerman~

TigerLover
damn you and your awesome confusing powers TH laughing out loud

You have a point, but while it wouldn't get too tiresome or anything, there's also a lot of nasty parts involved in such a relationship. I mean....sure, it never hurts to have a **** buddy, but still...... erm

~wickerman~

yeah s'pose but what the hell if dont feel right it probably aint! smart

Tired Hiker
Wicks, you should just use her for gas money! eek!

Wickerman
Originally posted by TigerLover
yeah s'pose but what the hell if dont feel right it probably aint! smart

Yeah, true.....must be some subconscious thingy telling me not to get into it no moe' sad

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Wicks, you should just use her for gas money! eek!

Actually, i did that to a Brit chick that came over to visi......err.....i said nothing ninja

~wickerman~

Tired Hiker
Yeah, true.....must be some subconscious thingy telling me not to get into it no moe' sad

Actually, i did that to a Brit chick that came over to visi......err.....i said nothing ninja

~wickerman~

Ahhhh! Interesting! eek!

Wickerman
Ahhhh! Interesting! eek!

You saw nothing ninja

~wickerman~

Tired Hiker
*saw nothing*

Uneeklyconfused
you wanted to cut it short, incase you 'hooked up again, stayed togather for a few hours, then broke up...then.......2 years later , you meet again, hook up, stay togather for a few minutes wacko...etc...., so you didnt have to go through all that b/s again.....and end the cycle...

or....

you're a commitment-phobe...

or ' you dont wanna be tied down by a girl who wants you tied up'' rock ...

shrug

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
you wanted to cut it short, incase you 'hooked up again, stayed togather for a few hours, then broke up...then.......2 years later , you meet again, hook up, stay togather for a few minutes wacko...etc...., so you didnt have to go through all that b/s again.....and end the cycle...

or....

shrug

Okay there, Dr. Drew. stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
Okay there, Dr. Drew. stick out tongue

smartass

Wickerman
*saw nothing*

good shifty

~wickerman~

Wickerman

or....

shrug

laughing out loud for some reason it sounds funny coming from you laughing out loud

Yeah.....however, i feel kinda bad about it. I think i'm kinda addicted to her or something sad

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused
laughing out loud for some reason it sounds funny coming from you laughing out loud

Yeah.....however, i feel kinda bad about it. I think i'm kinda addicted to her or something sad

~wickerman~

why does all the serious things i say sound funny glare....schmoll...

stick out tongue

addicted/obsessed....same thing in my book*..

* my book contains 3 pages on .''How to make everyone fall in lust with you'' ninja

Wickerman
why does all the serious things i say sound funny glare....schmoll...

stick out tongue

addicted/obsessed....same thing in my book*..

* my book contains 3 pages on .''How to make everyone fall in lust with you'' ninja

It's cause of your hawtness wink

only 3 pages? schmoll

~wickerman~

Vathu
Wicker man o.o remember when you made the thread about how your lich dances to music? laughing I could do that for hours yes

Wickerman
Originally posted by Vathu
Wicker man o.o remember when you made the thread about how your lich dances to music? laughing I could do that for hours yes

do what for hours? watch him dance? laughing i KNOW eek!

I'm currently listening to Jamelia - Superstar and watching him boogie on down to it laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused
It's cause of your hawtness wink

only 3 pages? schmoll

~wickerman~

yea that's right blackqueen whip2

only 3 pages that i can talk about ..... the other 20836 pages contain pictures and graphic wording , unsuitable for public viewing happy

Vathu
o0o0o now I want it eek!

Wickerman

only 3 pages that i can talk about ..... the other 20836 pages contain pictures and graphic wording , unsuitable for public viewing happy

droolio

back to the topic shifty

What should i do bout my Susannah? sad

~wickerman~

Wickerman
o0o0o now I want it eek!

I get that alot naughty

~wickerman~

Leo.M

pa

Vathu
shifty o0o0o0 that reminds me of a song big grin Oh Susannah something... something something something no expression

Wickerman
shifty o0o0o0 that reminds me of a song big grin Oh Susannah something... something something something no expression

shifty right............shifty

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused
droolio

back to the topic shifty

What should i do bout my Susannah? sad

~wickerman~

do nothing..

if your obsessed/addicted to her then its best to just let it go....

''too much of a good thing is bad'....

or you could wait for her to call the shots..that way ..if you do get it on..then it doesnt work..it wouldnt be your fault ...
she made the first move, you accepted...

or ..

you could run into a relationship again...even tho it might end up like the others, but hopefully this time you are older and wiser!!

or

F*** buddy it is big grin

or ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

you can work on your 'man-to-hand' relationshipwink and forget about her big grin ..( if you ever need any help with that ..you know where to find me wink )

or (the last one i promise)

you can ignore all im 'saying' smile ..and do what your heart is telling you

Wickerman
do nothing..

if your obsessed/addicted to her then its best to just let it go....

''too much of a good thing is bad'....

or you could wait for her to call the shots..that way ..if you do get it on..then it doesnt work..it wouldnt be your fault ...
she made the first move, you accepted...

or ..

you could run into a relationship again...even tho it might end up like the others, but hopefully this time you are older and wiser!!

or

F*** buddy it is big grin

or ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

you can work on your 'man-to-hand' relationshipwink and forget about her big grin ..( if you ever need any help with that ..you know where to find me wink )

or (the last one i promise)

you can ignore all im 'saying' smile ..and do what your heart is telling you

You typed all that for widdle ol' me? cry

You're my snuggalicious shexxahbeast love

Ahem......well, my heart's saying "Call her, call her", but my brain's saying "Do it and i quit.....for like.....3 days or something" (i have a weird brain sad )

And there's another voice.....i dunno who it is though.....saying something like "She might wanna have S-E-X" icon5

~wickerman~

Leo.M
i don't think he's in love...he just likes to f***

Wickerman

shifty While that's very true (not believing in love i mean), this is a special situation sad

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused
You typed all that for widdle ol' me? cry

You're my snuggalicious shexxahbeast love

Ahem......well, my heart's saying "Call her, call her", but my brain's saying "Do it and i quit.....for like.....3 days or something" (i have a weird brain sad )

And there's another voice.....i dunno who it is though.....saying something like "She might wanna have S-E-X" icon5

~wickerman~

embarrasment....( secretly i want you all to myself )

yeah babay blackqueen

im guessing the voice is screaming at you while brain and heart are whispering quietly......

you could....if your bothered.....ask her what she wants ..( cars..money...a lil bump and grind...all 3 eek! ..)

i say ..call her....
that way... youv listened to your heart...
your barin..can take a back seat and when its all over can say 'i told you so '
and you might get s-e-x !!

Uneeklyconfused

dont we all laughing ...

but i wouldnt know anything about that angel_not

Leo.M
dont we all laughing ...

but i wouldnt know anything about that angel_not

eek!

Wickerman
embarrasment....( secretly i want you all to myself )

yeah babay blackqueen

im guessing the voice is screaming at you while brain and heart are whispering quietly......

you could....if your bothered.....ask her what she wants ..( cars..money...a lil bump and grind...all 3 eek! ..)

i say ..call her....
that way... youv listened to your heart...
your barin..can take a back seat and when its all over can say 'i told you so '
and you might get s-e-x !!

icon5 (I want me all to myself too embarrasment )

naughty

Lol.....not really screaming...but pretty loud wink

Meh.....i'll see.....thanks for the advice peeps, i'll let you know how it works out mkay?

wink

~wickerman~

Vathu
laughing uneek I just spent the last ten minutes or so staring at your sig because I couldn't make out what it was laughing but now I know that its two girls mid-section.... I think confused

Uneeklyconfused
icon5 (I want me all to myself too embarrasment )

naughty

Lol.....not really screaming...but pretty loud wink

Meh.....i'll see.....thanks for the advice peeps, i'll let you know how it works out mkay?

wink

~wickerman~

eyes

loud enough wink

after all that you say 'meh'...thanks laughing ...

Good luck happy

your doomed

Uneeklyconfused
laughing uneek I just spent the last ten minutes or so staring at your sig because I couldn't make out what it was laughing but now I know that its two girls mid-section.... I think confused

petpet its ok..we dont always get it on the first go

yes it is...

i like your avvy by the way laughing ...

Wickerman
eyes

loud enough wink

after all that you say 'meh'...thanks laughing ...

Good luck happy

your doomed

LOL i was "meh"-ing the situation, not you. I don't "meh" people i lust for naughty

i know

~wickerman~

Vathu
i know big grin my avvy rocks rock

Vathu
what is today? confused

Uneeklyconfused
LOL i was "meh"-ing the situation, not you. I don't "meh" people i lust for naughty

i know

~wickerman~

blushing..

your forgiven happy only cause your drop dead gorgeous

smile

Uneeklyconfused
i know big grin my avvy rocks rock

huh.....how modest of you

laughing ...

Vathu
i would totally win the avvy game big grin

Uneeklyconfused
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite no expression

Vathu
i just posted there too big grin but maybe if i put a nice as up there they would give me a ten shifty ill consider it

Vathu
what day is it?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.