Need a Book..looking at the davinci code

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinh
After Harry Potter 6, I am need of a book...

After all the stuff on the new movie coming out (The DaVinci Code) should i get it?

Prolly should have read it before but I hate buying hardbacks. No point except they take up more room and you cannot fold them like a softback(HP6 was a *****!)

Is it a good story?

Thanks all

MildPossession
Angels and Demons is the first book before The Da Vinci Code. The Da Vinci Code is in paper back also. But yes read both books, fun interesting books to read.

yerssot
Angels and Demons was the lesser one imo

zinh
So should I read angels and demons first?

It is the prequel correct?

Biscuit
ye its the prequel and its amazin! i just recently finished readin it, its definatley worth it!!!

Movie_Geek_
I read both and they are both good! A&D I read second and it did not matter much. They are two different storys on the same guy. DC was the better of the two if you ask me. Both are books that you should read.

Tiesto
I read Angels and Demons after reading The Da Vinci code as well, but IMO, Angels & Demons is better than DC

Bicnarok

Bicnarok
I dunno if your into football (soccer) but David Beckhams book "my side" is interesting biography

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.