BATMAN vs CAPTAIN AMERICA with a SERIOUS "TWIST"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
{hope this doesnt get deleted} heres the situation, both combatants were fightin on a can of whoopass, they got a little to close to each other and batman got a strong hold on cap's uh WEANIE, cap yelled like hell, andin his angerm threw offf his shield and also got a hold of bat's genitals, now they are both trapped on the roof tops holdin each other with both hands and no tactics left, time is passin and the twistin is wearin even these two out, who will finally triumph over this unbearable torture and come out the victor?

ImmortalOne
Bats wins, bruce's dick is too small, so bruce has more mobility !!!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by leonheartmm
{hope this doesnt get deleted} heres the situation, both combatants were fightin on a can of whoopass, they got a little to close to each other and batman got a strong hold on cap's uh WEANIE, cap yelled like hell, andin his angerm threw offf his shield and also got a hold of bat's genitals, now they are both trapped on the roof tops holdin each other with both hands and no tactics left, time is passin and the twistin is wearin even these two out, who will finally triumph over this unbearable torture and come out the victor? Bruce wins. It's probably not that much different from a night in the Batcave with Robin.

brainchild81
laughingThe Batfanboys are not gonna like this

Wickerman
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bruce wins. It's probably not that much different from a night in the Batcave with Robin.

While that may be very true shifty

Cap is supposed to be peak human right? Well Michelangelo's David sculpture is supposed to depict a peak human man. And....well.....see for yourself shifty

http://www.apol.net/dightonrock/CodFish/statue-david.gif

~wickerman~

roughrider
Captain America and Batman are standing at locked attention, holding each other's manhood, eyeball to eyeball; sweating in concentration now for several minutes.
Batman: How did..we..get into..this?
C. America: At least...this isn't...LA. Every...one...walks around with...a...video camera.
( Both smile, tightly)
Ready to...call it off?
Batman: Sorry. Can't...let...anything...go. Excuse...the pun.
( They smile again)
C. America: Thinking...cold thoughts?
Batman: My first trek...through Tibet. Cold...helps me now.
C. America: And...that woman you're...always chasing...Catwoman? Leather...latex...boots...whip? You follow..her there?
Batman: ( Face contorts) Shut Up.
C. America: Chasing her in...the rain...bet she looks so...glistening and wild...what happens when you..catch up...she ready and waiting...to be taken?
Batman: Quiet! ( Batman is getting aroused, and getting...bigger)
C. America: Ah. I feel...some leverage coming...
Batman: What...what about...sunsets off Coney Island...surfing in california...pic-picnics on Mount Rushmore...
C. America: No...no...
Batman: Baseball...at Fenway I mean Yankees...the washington monument...
C. America: Oh No...
Batman: Wonder Woman...and Sersi...naked under...stars and stripes!
C. America: Ohhh...
*Captain America has become seriously aroused; but becomes SO BIG Batman is shocked)
Batman: Ahhgghh! ( Releases hold of the Captain, who does the same; both somersault away backwards. They look at each other, breathing)
Batman: This. Never. Happened.
C. America: Right. ( pause) Golfing again, next month?
Batman: I'll work on my new clubs. big grin

gladiator69
Ive seen 2 comic books already where captain america and batman go at it
and captain america wins but batman still gets afew licks at him. I'm sure most of you would go for batman just cause hes more popular today with his movies and all that.

Wickerman
Originally posted by gladiator69
Ive seen 2 comic books already where captain america and batman go at it
and captain america wins but batman still gets afew licks at him. I'm sure most of you would go for batman just cause hes more popular today with his movies and all that.

I think you're missing the fun-factor of this thread no

~wickerman~

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Wickerman
I think you're missing the fun-factor of this thread no

~wickerman~

No. He gets it, I think he buys his books in the alternative lifestyle section. My comic book store doesnt have that section, but maybe his does! wink

leonheartmm
lets not forget that unbelievable stamina also holds for genitals in the case of cap, but then again im sure bats also regularly lifts 25 kilos with his dick.

xmarksthespot
lets not forget that unbelievable stamina also holds for genitals in the case of cap, but then again im sure bats also regularly lifts 25 kilos with his dick. I'm sure Robin weighs a lot more than 25 kilos.

leonheartmm
I'm sure Robin weighs a lot more than 25 kilos.

LOL, lets not forget barbara and the occasional appearances from nightwing.

Wickerman
I'm sure Robin weighs a lot more than 25 kilos.

That was below the belt....shifty .............. laughing

~wickerman~

ImmortalOne
Robin BTB 25 kilos ??
Bruce must be around 50-100 ks then ??

Wickerman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Robin BTB 25 kilos ??
Bruce must be around 50-100 ks then ??

A malnutritioned woman is 50 kg erm .....

~wickerman~

ImmortalOne
lol

leonheartmm
doesnt robin workout a lot?

ImmortalOne
Does working out effect your penis's weight ?? NO !!!

leonheartmm
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Does working out effect your penis's weight ?? NO !!!

ud be surprised, the amount of attention that gets on the internet. apparently, it can happen.

Tron
{hope this doesnt get deleted}

Ummmmm, yeah.no expression

You probably should've thought about that before opening it.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.